剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
我们被跟踪了
We're being tracked.
被什么跟踪
By what?
可能是狼 可能是人
Could be wolves, could be men.
两者没差
No difference.
你见过印第安人么
Have you ever seen an Indian?
见过很多
Plenty.
他们的皮肤是大山般的颜色
Their skin's like all the colors of the mountain,
他们能融进山间
put them together and dripped into a jar.
那就是自然的颜色
They're the color of nature.
嘘
Shh.
虽然你不请自来
I did not ask you here,
但我欢迎你
but I welcome you.
他会说英语
He speaks English.
太好了 因为我不会说特林基特语
That's good because I don't speak Tlingit.
我知道你朋友的事了
I know about your friend.
我和你一样悼念他
I mourn him with you.
你知道他什么事
What do you know about him?
这里发生的所有事我都知道
I know everything here.
你和你朋友拿到所谓的声明
You and your friend have what you call a claim.
我们买♥♥卖♥♥的原则和你们不一样
We have different principles of commerce.
你干嘛不去买♥♥海里的浪花
Why don't you buy waves in the ocean?
几片天空
Pieces of sky?
有个白人还说月亮是他的
Somewhere there is a white man who thinks he owns the moon.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
我们不会无缘无故地杀人
We kill only for a reason.
你没回答我 - 你敬畏上帝么
That's not an answer. - Are you a God-fearing man?
还可以
Enough.
上帝无处不在
Then God is everywhere.
注视着所有事的发生
He's in everything.
没错
Yes.
你没必要那么害怕
Your fear is misplaced here.
我们没杀你的朋友
We didn't kill your friend.
那是谁杀的
Then who did?
是天
The sky killed him.
这答案不够好
That's not good enough.
也许这个够好了
Maybe this is good enough.
如果我们杀了你的朋友 还觉得你已经知道了
If we killed your friend and thought you knew,
而你现在就在这里
and we now have you here
这个叫天不应叫地不灵的地方
where your screams would be lost to the rest of the world,
你觉得我们会放你走吗
you think we'd let you go?
野蛮人可是会撕开你的喉咙的
Savages would slit your throat.
我们有耐性
We're patient people.
我们放任白人做很多事情
We let the white man do a lot.
可从来不会让他们把我们变成野蛮人
But one thing we'll never let him do is turn us into savages.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
我不知道这是关乎我还是他
I don't know if it's about me believing what he said
是否相信他所说的
or him believing it.
感觉他自己是相信的
Seemed like he did.
要是他不相信
If he didn't,
刚才在那我们就该被狼群吃掉了
wolves would already be feeding on us back there.
酒可以解忧哟
Drink ought to put things straight.
我请客
I'm buying.
下次吧
Next time.
说好有下次咯
Just make sure there is a next time.
别让枪替你做思考
Don't let that gun do the thinking for you.
愿他圣洁的名誉
May his great name go exalted and sanctified.
在只属于他的世界里不朽
In the world that he created as he willed.
愿他在他的国家享有统治
May he give reign to his kingship.
在你的生命 你的时代 他家人的生命中
In your lifetime,in your days and the lifetimes of the family of his root,
转瞬即逝
swiftly and soon.
愿他圣名长存
May his great name be blessed forever and ever.
愿他圣名长存
May his great name be blessed for ever and ever.
以上帝的名义…
In the name of the holy one...
神父
Father...
我来帮你搬家啦
I've come to help with the move out.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
这不关你的事
What's going on is not your fight.
别
Don't.
快走开 小家伙
On your way, sonny.
这可是做礼拜的地方
This is a place of worship.
这是个纺织品店
This is a dry goods store.
你还请了个保镖啊 对吗 神父
So you hired yourself an armed man, did you, father?
他不会插手的
He's not going to draw.
我不会让他出手
I won't let him.
这还真尴尬
Well, this is embarrassing.
威胁神父
Threatening a priest.
你就一直在犯事 不是么
You stack transgression atop transgression, don't you?
无论如何我都要得到这个地方 所以说…
Well, I'm going to get this place one way or another, so...
你要是死了 不就不能了
Not if you were dead, you not.
这里不该有流血斗争
There won't be bloodshed over a piece of mud.
我们俩的差别就是
You see the difference between you and me is
我不浪费子弹开枪警告
I don't fire bullshit warning shots.
你不敢杀我
You're scared to kill me.
你总是不敢杀我
You've always been scared to kill me.
神父你看 此时在这发生的
See what's happening here, father,
不关土地的事
in this moment, it's not about land.
我和贝琳达间的伤亡
Any killing between me and Belinda
和土地完全无关
is about something entirely different.
你想告诉他我们是为什么吗
Do you want to tell him what it is?
把枪收起来
Holster it.
你应该开枪的
You should have shot me.
我想我欠你人情了
I owe you thanks, I guess.
不 你没有
No you don't.
实话实说 我和他意图一样
You see the truth is, I've got the same designs that he does.
道森是个不信神的城镇
Dawson's a, a godless town.
你很快就会发现 当你收拾行李走人的时候
You'll soon find out and when you pack up and go,
我会把这占为己有 而不是他
I'm the one that's going to take this lot, not him.
希望你是错的
I hope you're wrong about that.
神父 你对人们太有信心了
You got too much faith in people, father.
我想我还是帮你保管枪吧
I think I better take that gun.
不用了
Can't do that.
我来和你扯两句
Hey, I came here to yap with you.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
他们找到杀你朋友的凶手了
They got your boy's killers.
特林基特人吗
Tlingits? Them?
那晚有人看到他们在山上
Somebody saw them up on the hills that night,
拿着步♥枪♥
with guns, rifles.
看来你的处境变了
Look like your situation's changed.
正义得到声张
Justice has been rightfully served.
上帝祝福我们
God bless us all.
一点纪念品
Little souvenir,
来交换你那张声明
in exchange for your claim.
回家跟人们显摆去
Show the folks back home what big success you were.
值一百美元呢
100 dollars worth.
或许还要多一点
No maybe, it may be a little bit more.
因为我可败家了
Just because I'm spendthrift.
别这么做
Don't do it.
你一挖交易可就没咯
Deal's over if you dig.
人生就是场交易
Yeah, life's a transaction.
可有的人却没发现 他们上了上帝的圈套
But some don't realize it, they take the bait from God.
他们问自己
They ask themselves,
"我是那个幸运儿吗"
"Am I the one, fortune's prince?"
他们以为自己能打破人生的枷锁
They think they can break free from life's shackles.
然后再也不去理智地思考
Then a man stops listening to his wiser side
开始相信自己能改变命运
and starts thinking he can change fate.
其实所有的骄傲始终只是把铲子
All the while all that pride really is is a shovel.
但愿他们不是用来自掘坟墓的
And damn if a man won't use that shovel to dig his own grave.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表