剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
如果世世代代的人
What if for a hundred generations
都居住在一个地方
you lived with something.
你了解它像了解你的兄弟
Knew it like your brother,
爱它就像爱你的孩子
loved it as if it were your only child.
然后突然有人来要从你手里夺走它
Then someone came and decided they'd take it from you.
如果那个人就像瘟疫一样
What if that someone was a plague
已经来到属于你的土地
that had come to your lands
掠夺着你的山川与河流
and had raped her that had hills and streams?
你会让他们这么做吗
Would you let them do this?
我想这个小包里的东西
I got a feeling this little bag, here,
已经足够了吧
will more than suffice!
你会让他们把这永恒的土地
Would you let them turn this eternal thing
变成某种无法持续的东西吗
that is the earth into things that cannot last?
这儿的香槟全部来自法国
This here champagne's all the way from France.
这片土地因为这些而枯竭
And the land dies because of this.
如果这片土地枯竭了 他们也一样会死
And they will die, too, if the land dies.
我们都会死
We will all die.
你会让他们这么做吗
Would you let someone do this,
毁掉这片土地还有他们自己
kill not only the land and themselves
同时还有你
but you as well?
又或者 你会奋起反抗
Or would you fight?
该死
Oh, hell.
又来
Again?
我这肚子要造♥反♥了
Insides is in rebellion.
你什么也没吃
You didn't eat nothing.
我听过一个故事
The story I heard...
一个饿汉把他的心给挖出来了
a hungry man craps out his heart.
嘿 比尔
Hey, Bill?
嗯
Yeah?
你会用你从这儿获得的所有财富做些什么
What you going to do with all your riches you get out of here?
在弗蒙特州买♥♥百十公顷的农田
Buy a hundred acres of prime arable farmland in Vermont.
到时你可以来参观参观
You ought to come give it a visit.
你在里面冥想呢吗
You concentrating in there?
我会给自己买♥♥点橘子
I'm going to buy me an orange.
橘子
An orange?
在达科他的工作棚里 一个伙计给了我一个
In a work camp in Dakota, a fellow give me one.
就像是
It was like...
在喝果汁状的颜料一样
eating a color in juice form.
来自伊甸园的水果
A fruit right out of Eden itself.
它里面是一瓣一瓣的
Inside, it's already sectioned up.
已为你分成了一口一口的
A fruit divided into bites for you.
貌似它生来就是为了让人吃掉的
It's like it grew for man to eat it.
几乎就让我想起了造物主
Almost makes you think of the creator.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
不见得
Not really.
你就是太饿了
You're just hungry is all.
整个道森一点吃的都没有了
Not a speck of food in all of Dawson,
不管怎样 总会有吃的
that's edible, anyway.
去镇子上找肉 你想死的心都有
The meat in town will kill you.
拥有这些该死的黄金
All this goddamn gold
我们却吃不上一顿好饭
and we can't get a good meal.
你看着152号♥土地
You watch over claim 152.
我去猎只麋鹿
I'll lessen the world of an elk.
我会看好152号♥土地的
Claim 152 shall be watched over.
要把麋鹿带回来 我可以提供一些帮助
You're going to need some help bringing back the carcass.
我知道一个麋鹿喝水的地方
I know a spot where the elk drink
离这儿不超过十英里
not ten miles from here.
那就别浪费时间了 我们走吧
We're burning daylight. Let's get to it.
麋鹿会用它们的蹄子砸开冰面
The elk, they break up the ice with their hooves,
提防狼群
look around for wolves,
它们可想不到远处飞来的子弹
they don't expect a bullet from afar.
我们自始至终都明白这个道理
We know it's coming our whole lives,
但还是会猝不及防
but it's always a surprise.
远处飞来的子弹
A bullet from afar.
你目睹过很多死亡 是吗
You seen a lot of death, huh?
当兵能带来的也就只有这些
That's what soldiering will do for you.
你没有大拇指却依然能射击 真让人惊讶
It amazes me you can still shoot without a thumb.
你只需要再学一次
You just learn anew, is all.
那事发生时 你在哪里
Where were you when it happened?
在布宜诺斯艾利斯的一场突击战中
A skirmish in Buenos Aires.
我一个人 还有一群敌人
Me being a man and the enemy being men, too,
在战斗中 就像一只孤独的麋鹿
in the midst of battle, it's kind of like telling one elk from another.
军队里把我这种人称为偶遇的敌人
Army calls men in my situation an "accidental hostile."
你独自战斗 是吗
Shot by your own, huh?
我是一名狙击手
Well, I was trained as a sharpshooter.
被安置在离战场一百码外的一座山上
I was stationed on a hill about a hundred yards from the battle.
我背部和肩膀中枪了
I got hit in the back, my shoulder.
这两处伤让我流了很多血
Lost way more blood on those two,
但这根该死的手指…
but the damn thumb...
你知道 大拇指使得早期的人类能够使用工具
You know, the prehensile thumb is what allowed early men to use tools.
让人们从猿类中脱颖而出
It's what distinguishes man from ape.
而军队又把我变回了猿类
Army turned me into an ape.
你能帮我扳上扳机吗
Do you mind cocking this for me?
我可以上膛 射击 但是…
I can load and shoot but...
对枪管却没什么办法
I have difficulty with the barrel.
你很擅长 是吗
Your specialty, isn't it?
远距离狙击
Taking down a target from afar?
你朋友就是这么被杀的 你想说这个吧
Kind of like how your friend went down, is what you're saying.
你知道 杀死你朋友的枪
You know, the one that took down your friend
响声更大 这说明它是比这把狙♥击♥枪♥
it would have had a louder report, it meant it came from a bigger
更大更粗的枪
bored gun than this peashooter.
你怎么知道这些的
And you know that how?
别忘了 我当时就在你的矿附近
It was in the mine next to yours, don't forget.
我可能不怎么高贵 但我了解来♥福♥枪♥ 朋友
I may not be worth much, but I do know rifles, friend.
要发出那么大的声音 它的口径一定有45或是50
How loud it was must have been a .45, .50-caliber.
你的确了解来♥福♥枪♥
Yeah, you do know rifles.
那是把45口径的枪
It was a .45.
不像这把30口径的
Not a .30-caliber like this one.
看到那些山峰了吗
See them peaks there?
嗯
Well,
它们保护着中间的山谷不受风的侵袭
that valley between there is protected from the wind.
那儿有个房♥子 用木头和树皮建造的
There's a shelter there. It's made of logs and bark.
被特林基特人遗弃了
Aandoned by the Tlingit.
在那样一个地方 一个人能生活很久
A place like that, a man could survive for years,
只需生活和打猎
just living and hunting.
不需要金子
No need for gold.
只需要必需品
Just the essentials.
你的双手被鲜血玷污
Your hands are defiled in blood;
你的手指
your fingers
偏私一方
with inequity.
你的嘴巴说着谎言
Your lips have spoken lies.
你的舌头学会了奸恶
Your-your tongue has learned perverseness.
亵渎者不会永生 - 神父
No defiler has eternal life. - Father.
我想现在祈祷不会有太大的用处
I'm thinking prayer's not going to help much right now.
还不如小睡一会儿
Not like a good nap will.
我想你最好等会儿再来 比尔
I think you better come back later, Bill.
他身体不好 - 萨宾
He's not well. - Sabine,
或许一点威士忌会有助于入睡
maybe a bit of whiskey will hasten that nap you were talking about.
我想我自己需要一点
I think I might need some myself.
我十分肯定是谁杀了我朋友
I'm pretty sure I know who killed my friend.
是古德曼
It was Goodman.
是么
Wasn't it?
我们中有一个谋杀犯
A murderer walks amongst us.
这可不是上帝的旨意
That's not God's plan.
是什么让你觉得上帝有他的旨意?
What makes you think he's got a plan?
你不必说出来
You don't have to say it.
你不必违背契约
You don't have to break the bond.
你只需点头
Just nod.
上帝没在注视你
God ain't watching you.
我向你保证 他没有
I promise you, he's not.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表