剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你要是不说话就得不到任何治疗
You won't get any medical help unless you talk.
明白吗
You understand?
他应该是去找他的 一定是的
He was headed for him, had to be.
那边有个山谷
There's a valley that way.
大风中用树林做避风港
Out of the wind with trees for shelter
以小溪取水
and a creek for water.
或许是这片土地上人们的藏身之处
Be the sort of place a man of the land would hide.
走吧
Let's go!
嘿…
He-e-e-e-y!
嘿…
He-e-e-e-y!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
停
Easy!
走吧
Go!
驾
Hike!
走吧
Go!
走吧 驾
Go! Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
走吧
Go!
驾
Hike!
该死
Oh, hell.
拉屎比忏悔好多了
Better than confession, shitting.
我可没想冒犯你啊 主
No offense, Lord.
清除掉一个人体内不顺从和不虔诚的东西
Purges a man of all that's ungodly and untoward.
是那边那个地方吗
It's that one right there.
就是这里
There it is.
快来 快进去
Come on, get in there.
这里有金子
There's gold here.
如果你认为几盎司也算金子的话
If you call, a couple of ounces gold.
152号♥领地应该有大量的金子
152 is supposed to be a whale, yielding pounds,
不是几盎司
Not ounces!
你们在这里干什么呢
What the hell are you guys doing in here?
其他的金子呢
Where's the rest?
不是你该拿的
It ain't yours to take.
这就是你不对了 朋友
That's where you're wrong, friend.
把他带到楼上 玛丽
Take him upstairs, Mary.
热水
Hot water.
在道森的每一滴热水我都要 - 好的 女士
I want every goddamned drop in Dawson. - Yes ma'am.
长官
Sir!
玛丽
Mary...
这些水根本不够 - 我知道
that's nowhere near enough. - I know.
需要时间加热 - 没有时间了
It takes time to heat. - There is no time.
厨房♥供应的咖啡
Coffee service from the kitchen.
茶
Tea.
任何东西 玛丽 快去 - 快去 快去
Anything, Mary, just go! - Go, go!
你必须活下来
Now you stay with me.
拿上所有东西
Grab everything.
哈斯凯尔
Haskell?
不要呆站在那里
Don't just stand there.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
多加点 该死的
More, goddamn it!
他快死了
He's dying.
再多一些
More!
哈斯凯尔
Haskell.
哈斯凯尔
Haskell.
别管其他人了
Forget the rest!
就要他
Only him!
当然
Sure...
看起来…
seems...
当然看起来什么
Sure seems what?
互相
to be in the business
拯救对方于水火之中
of pulling each other's ass out of the fire.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不够珍惜你的生命…
You don't value your life enough...
为了报仇牺牲掉生命
Throwing it away for revenge.
你有太多美好的东西在身上
You got too much good in you.
很好奇
Wonder.
我身上的东西不是我所能控制的
Things in me now aren't the things I came up with.
它们太尖锐了
They're sharp-edged.
燃烧
Burning.
就好像要把我骨头从内到外的剔干净
Like they're trying to eat the meat off my bones from the inside.
我应该把你关在这个屋内 直到春天来临
I ought to keep you here in this very room until spring.
给你买♥♥第一张离开的票
Buy you the first ticket out.
这样你就不用像其他人一样
So you don't become like the rest them.
我最后一次问你
Let's do this one last time.
我们都知道这个领地已经挖到了黄金
Everyone knows this claim's yielded
我也知道这些金子没有流入镇里
and I know that that gold hasn't gone into town.
我认识些人
I got people in places
他们知道什么人在什么地方卖♥♥什么东西
who knows who's weighing what where,
什么人把东西卖♥♥到了什么地方
who's selling what where.
你的金子没有卖♥♥掉
And your gold ain't sold.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
我再告诉你一遍
I'm going to tell you again,
工作台上没有金子
there ain't no gold in that bench.
这个帐篷里没有金子
There ain't no gold in this camp.
这个帐篷里除了屎什么都没有
The only thing you're going to pull out of this camp is shit.
你想怎么找就怎么找吧
And you're welcome to that.
我们不是在玩游戏 朋友
We ain't gaming no more, friend.
到底在哪里
Where is it?
你也许不太聪明 但是以你的智商
You may be stupid, but you're smart enough
也绝对知道为金子死不值得
to know gold ain't worth dying for.
按照你的逻辑
Well, by that logic,
它也不足以让你去杀人 是这样吗
it ain't worth killing for either, now is it?
进来
Enter.
谢谢
Thank you.
到底出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
这件事跟你没关系
Something you got no part of.
你别管
Go on.
你这是要杀人的表情
You got that killing look.
也许吧
Maybe I do.
也许不是
Maybe I don't.
也许我只是想吓吓别人
Maybe I'm just trying to scare someone
那么有些事就不必发生了
so something doesn't happen that don't need to.
古德曼
Goodman!
你别管 比尔
You go on, Bill.
那个混♥蛋♥从野外逃不出去 就回来了
Son-of-a-bitch came back, couldn't hack the wilderness.
这件事必须由我来处理
I'm the one who's going to handle this.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这是我的战…
This is my ...
来啊 开枪啊
Go ahead, shoot.
我杀了你的混♥蛋♥朋友 可以吗
I shot your son-of-a-bitch friend, all right?
为什么
Why?
你觉得为什么
Why do you think?
我先到那里的
I got there first.
在那里还没被占领之前我就在那里了
I was on 152 before it was 152.
我已经站在那片土地上了
I stood right on that ground.
但是你没有挖掘它
But you didn't stake it.
那是因为我没有你的眼光
That's because I didn't see what you saw.
没有理由让你占走了那块地
There's no reason in the world it should have been you.
有人已经…
So a man just...
疲于处理上帝打出的烂牌了 你知道吗
gets tired of being dealt crappy cards by the universe, you know?
所以 来啊 孩子
So, come on, son.
你可以的
You get on with it.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表