剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
还得继续前行
and then you just keep going.
那你到底具体在哪里挖到的呢
And that takes you where exactly?
育空
To the Yukon.
那里有冲击矿
There's placer fields.
地表下的大面♥积♥冻土已经有几千年了
There are a lot beneath the permafrost there for thousands of years
人们现在才开始发现它的价值
and only now is people starting to figure it out.
但你必须在报纸登出来之前就到那里去
But you got to get there before the newspapers get there.
你落东西了 老板
You forgot something, boss.
没有
No.
这个世上还有哪里可以让一个人从一无所有
Where else in the world could a man with basically no capital
变成腰缠万贯
turn into a million bucks?
这也得靠辛苦工作才能换来的呀
That's some shit ass hard work, though.
你想当创业者吗
You want to be an entrepreneur?
我们两个 去一片新的土地 看看能做什么
Be just us, get out on the land, see what we can do?
没有老板 没有时间限制 就我们两个
No boss, no time clock, just us?
你知道那有多远吗
Do you have any idea how far that is?
最好还是别知道了
It's probably better we don't,
不然我们永远都到不了
otherwise we'll never get there.
准确的说 是4650英里
It was 4,650 miles to be exact,
走了公路 铁路 水路
of roads, railways, and boats.
六个礼拜马不停蹄地赶路
Six weeks nonstop.
阿♥拉♥斯加州南部 戴依 1♥8♥9♥7年6月19日
六个礼拜马不停蹄地赶路NSix weeks nonstop.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
整条路因为暴风雪
Well, evidently the whole pass was locked up
已经被封了四周
for the last four weeks because of storms.
这是他们经历的第一场天气剧变
This is the first break in the weather they've had.
大家都想在下一场暴风雪来之前翻过这座山
Everybody's trying to get over before the next storm hits,
看起来 暴风雪马上就要来了
which by the look of things, is pretty soon now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得等一等了
Obviously we wait.
你在说什么 我们得赶路啊
What do you mean? Obviously we go.
还记得科罗拉多的那个老兄说的话吗
Remember what our boy back in Colorado said,
第一个到的... - 死在半路上就哪儿也去不了了
you get there first... - you don't get anywhere first if you die on the way.
这套装备多少钱
How much it cost to kit up?
先生 三百块钱卖♥♥给你 一副雪橇 食物
Alright, gentlemen, 300 is going to get you a sled, provisions,
帐篷 还有衣服 头六个月用这些足够了
shelter, clothes, that will do you for your first six months.
再给你们一本采矿指南和…
I'll throw in a mining manual and uh...
再给双靴子我们就成交
You throw in them boots, you got yourself a deal.
好吧 成交
All right, done.
不行 我们还得好好考虑一下 我是认真的
Not done. We got to think about this, I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
你要待在这里到夏天为止 那你随意
You wanna wait around here till the summer, you be my guest.
我今天要买♥♥装备了
I'm buying that kit today,
把我的那份钱分出来吧
if I got to zipper out my own money to do it.
我们说好要一起的
We're doing this together, that was the agreement.
那你还是穿上登山靴吧 我今天要爬山了
Better put on your climbing shoes, i'm going up that today.
那边的每个矿主都在我们之前下注了
Every miner there stakes a plot ahead of us.
第一个到的人会选最好的矿地
First guy chooses the best claim;
第二个到的 就选第二好的矿地
second guy, the second best claim.
就这样一路下来 直到我们到那里
All the way down until we get there.
我们想要第100好的矿地
Do we want the 100th best claim?
还是第1000好的
The 1,000th?
这装备我要了 - 好的
I'll take the kit. - Done.
我出150块 只要半套装备就好了
We'll take half the kit for 150.
现在不是省钱的时候
Now's not the time to be saving money.
整套装备会拖慢我们的速度的
Full kit's gonna slow us down.
想爬上去吗 那就得加速前进
You wanna go up that? We have to hustle our ass.
爬山的时间越短 我们能活下来的几率就越大
Less time we're on the mountain, more chance we have of actually living.
好吧 半套
Fine, half.
得加上靴子
Plus them boots.
见鬼 真是难以置信
Goddamn it, I don't believe this.
好啦
Alright.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a son of a bitch.
你知道吗
You know that?
要不是我
If it weren't for me,
你还在办公桌后面卖♥♥股票
You'd be sitting behind some desk somewhere selling stocks,
慢慢变老 并且变得越来越斤斤计较
getting old and cynical before you even lived.
要不是我
If it weren't for me,
你就得一个人拉着这堆破玩意儿上山
you'd be pulling that crap up the mountain.
在暴风雪中当活靶子
Sitting ducks for the storms.
快跟上 创业者
Come on, entrepreneur.
我们多走一小时 就能早一小时离开这座山
Every hour we move, an hour sooner we're off this mountain.
你没事吧
You alright there?
听到了吗
You hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
什么也没有
Nothing.
在奇尔库特山上最好就是
That's what you want to hear on Chilkoot,
什么也听不到
nothing.
一听到轰隆隆的声音
As soon as you hear a rumble,
你就剩十秒钟可以活了
you got about ten seconds to live.
这座山会吃了你
The mountain will eat you.
该死的半套装备
Goddamn a half kit,
该有真正的毯子 还有枕头
we could have had real blankets, pillows.
是你说要赶紧到那里的
You were the guy that wanted to get there first.
不过我得先说一句 我们做得真不赖
I'd say on that front we're doing a pretty good job.
最好到了之后再说
Better get after it.
我不喜欢这个山脊的样子
Don't like how that ridge is looking.
我们已经在这座山上 待了十天了
For ten days, been on this mountain,
感觉我就像那个希腊国王
I feel like that Greek king,
永无止境的往山顶推一块大石头
the one pushing that boulder up the hill for eternity,
他叫什么来着
what's his name,
西弗利斯
Syphilis?
西西弗斯
Sisyphus.
区别是 我们是自愿来这里的
The difference is, we chose to be here.
对他来说 那是惩罚
For him it was punishment.
他妈的我觉得我们这也是受惩罚
Sure as shit feels like punishment.
嘘
Shh.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
跑
Run!
别往下 别往下
Not down, not down!
往上面 上面 坚持住
Up, up! Hold on!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
爱普
Ep!
爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep!
爱普
Ep!
爱普 爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep! Ep!
爱普
Ep!
爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep!
爱普 爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep! Ep!
没事的 爱普 快起来
It's alright Ep! Come on!
爱普 爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep! Eugh! Ep!
没事了
It's alright.
你不会想着要不干了吧
Not thinking about quitting, are you?
比尔
Bill?
他们会把这些人运到山下的
They're going to bring them back.
放松点 兄弟
奇尔库特山脊 1♥8♥9♥7年7月2日NGo easy, brother.
咱们还是慢点儿走吧
Maybe we ought to slow it down.
我跟你说过 有时候只要咱们再多使点儿劲
I told you, sometimes it takes just a little bit
就一定能到了
of toil to get there.
走下去得用好几天呢
It's going to take us a few days to walk down.
这时候再使劲儿可就不对了 兄弟
Toil is exactly the wrong way to go, brother.
我可再也不想走路了
Man, am I tired of walking.
就是的
Yeah.
坐好了
You on?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你好呀 小姐
Uh... hey, uh, ma'am.
你们好 先生们
Hello, gents.
看来去道森的路上又多了两个人
Reckon we've got two more headed for Dawson City,
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表