剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
几分不是
Sort of no.
这不是几分 而是是与不是
here's no sort of, it's one or the other.
话说我想投资金矿
Say I want to stake up at Bonanza?
我该怎么做
How do I go about doing that?
你只要去那里然后投资就行了
Well, you just go up there and do it.
在记录员的办公室里花些钱 你就有经营权了
Drop a few bucks in the recorder's office and you're official.
不管怎样 给你一个警告
A word of warning though...
那里没有法律
there's no law up there.
一群男人聚在一起
Get a bunch of men together,
进行金钱的交易 突然间他们就会大打出手
there's money involved, suddenly they ain't men no more.
我想我得罪了某人
Think I jumped someone else's claim.
你最好带他出去
You best get him out of here.
发生了什么
What's going on?!
我得进去 你呢 - 我不知道
Had to get into it, didn't you? - I didn't know.
放轻松 兄弟
Go easy, brother...
他本来能杀了你的 可是却朝天开枪
He put that in the sky when he could have put it in your back.
他只是在吓唬你
He's trying to scare you.
他还真是吓死我了
He's doing a hell of a job.
我会杀你一次又一次 你这王八蛋
I kill you once and then I kill you again, you son of a bitch.
请继续说
Proceed, please.
上帝很照顾你 是不是
God looks after you, does he?
不过即使是上帝 有天也会看向别处
But even God one day looks elsewhere.
等你在上帝视线之外的时候 朋友
And then you'll be in God's blind spot, my friend.
视线之外
God's blind spot.
这是你第二次救我们
That's twice you've saved us.
救一个人的性命并不是拯救他
Well, saving a man's hide isn't saving him.
他那话是什么意思
What did he mean by that?
"救一个人的性命并不是拯救他"
"Saving a man's hide's not saving him."
一旦我们选好地盘 就可以准备余下的装备了
We'll get the rest of our kit once we've staked.
我们最好别在道森惹什么麻烦
It's best we put Dawson in our wake,
开始干我们来这儿要做的事吧
get on with the business we came here for.
只要寻找烟雾般的云
Just look for the cloud of smoke.
寻找冲积层 那里有天然水库
Look for alluvia, there's natural dams.
黄金比水整整重了十九倍 你知道吗
Gold is exactly 19 times heavier than water, you know that?
不知道
Nope.
从根本上说 黄金应该会单独的
Basically, it's supposed to settle at the bottom
沉积在水流较缓的一些地方
be left alone, settle in some calm little spot.
这就是我们要找的 兄弟
That's all we're looking for, brother,
水流较缓的地方
a calm little spot.
如果你们要来抢夺我的领地
If you've come here to do some vulturing on my claim,
我不欢迎你们
you ain't welcome.
相信我 我们不会侵犯你神圣的领地
Trust me, we respect the sanctity of your claim
如果我没弄错的话
which lies, if I'm not mistaken,
绳子以内的地方都应该是属于你的
everywhere within this finely expressed bit of string you got here.
但是这里 这里现在不是任何人的地盘
But here, but here now is no man's land.
没人挖掘这里 所以这里可以开采
It's staked by no one and thus available.
那就是你的地盘了
Well have at it.
那里没有任何河流
There's no creek left,
除非你拖来一百吨♥的设备
unless you want to haul up 100 tons of equipment
在那些斜坡上向下钻一些井
and do some load mining up in them hills.
还不如帮大家个忙
Why don't you do everybody a favor
回外边去吧 你们两个傻♥逼♥
and go back to the outside, you jack holes.
看看这块地的形状
See the shape of the land here.
地下水在其背后终止
Creek dead ends back there.
从斜坡的另一边涌了出来 对吗
Flows out of the hillside, right?
什么 在这下面
What, under there?
如果这些岩石下有水流动 能让我们找到
If there's flow under these rocks and we can get to it,
我们就领先其他人一大步了
we'd be up river from everyone else.
天知道有多少没被开采的河床在等着我们
God knows how much unexposed creek bed waiting for us.
如果我们能找到的话
If we can get to it.
我们需要一个机车拖走那些东西
We'd need a locomotive to move all that.
试想一下 一百年前
Well figure, 100 years ago,
一千年前 这里是一片陆地
1,000 years ago, there's a landslide,
覆盖着这里的地下河
covers the creek up here.
而水流从斜坡的另一边 和金子一起涌出来
And water's been pulling gold out of the hillside.
这些障碍物一定拦截了很多金子
These obstructions would be the first stop for a lot of it.
金子 就藏在这片无人开采的地方
Gold, it'd sit right here in this calm little spot,
等着我们这样的蠢驴
waiting for a couple of half-asses like us
来挖掘它们 把它们的光芒公之于世
to come around and show it the light of day.
你只是瞎猜
You're just guessing.
我们都在瞎猜
We're all just guessing.
不是学术上的那一套 是吗
Yeah, ain't exactly a convention of academics, is it?
也就是说
Which means
我们这样的蠢驴
Couple of half-asses like us,
我们可能就是有机会
we might just have a chance.
去拿铁锹
Get that shovel.
冲积层
Alluvia.
或许我们下面有一个河床 兄弟
We may just have a creek bed down there, brother.
看来我要做生意了
Looks like I'm in business.
我也是
So am I.
你买♥♥下了它
You bought it.
完全被骗了
Yeah, got thoroughly cheated, too.
我们渴望的东西不同
Well, we come with different yearnings.
但是或许我们的抱负一样愚蠢
But perhaps we're equally foolish in our ambition.
你看到我的朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend anywhere?
没有
No.
一会儿见 神父
See you around, father.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
我们需要一个机车
We need a locomotive.
这是官方的文件 意味着现在你被承认了
It's official, means you're official now.
你说得好像这是一件坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
并不尽然
It's not necessarily.
人们知道哪里可以找到你 就这些
People know where to find you, that's all.
我们不需要枪
We don't need a gun.
你朋友买♥♥的
Your friend here bought it.
经过那件事 我不想再冒风险了
After the things I've seen, I'm not taking chances.
不管用我的钱还是我们的钱 我都要买♥♥它
Buy it with my money or our money, either way I'm buying it.
五十元
50.
五十元
50?
你貌似想说我这是在抢钱
Suppose you're going to tell me it's grand larceny?
这就是在抢钱
It is.
如果它救了你的命 那就不是了
Not if it saves your life, it's not.
走吧 机车
Come on, loco.
祝你好运
Good luck.
够了
That'll do it.
这一筐够了
Yeah, it's enough for this one.
走吧 机车
Come on, loco.
好姑娘
Good girl.
再说一次你为什么来这里
Tell me why you came here again?
我说过了
I told you.
只是想努力寻找一些属于我的东西
Just trying to find a piece of something that's mine.
用我的双手开创属于我的未来
Carve out my future with my own hands.
我觉得不是
I got a different take.
我想你是为了我这么做的
I think you did it for me.
我们都知道 我在这里就是头蠢驴
I'm the half-ass here, we both know it.
是一个没有未来的人
Man of no prospects.
你 对你来说 这片天空太狭窄了
You, for you, the sky's the limit.
而且你知道像我这样的人
And you knew a guy like me,
在他的生命中去开创一些东西的唯一方法
only way he's going to make something of his life out this way is
是你和他一起去
if you went with him.
我比较喜欢我的说法
I like my theory better.
尽管这样也谢谢 兄弟
Thanks all the same, brother.
为了我们身无分文
To having nothing in our pockets.
心中却充满希望
But a head full of hope.
我们到了
We'd arrived.
不仅是旅途的目的地 也是人生的
Not just from a journey,but in a life.
这一小片地方就是我们的世界
This stake was our own small piece of the world.
地球上我们所仅有的地方
Down in the center of the earth we'd earned it,
但它带来了一种潜力感
but with it came a sense of potentiality
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表