剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
但我已经变了 比尔
But I come too far, Bill.
我的整个人生
My whole life
都是为了得到某样东西
trying to get a piece of something
并且我得到了
and I got it.
在这里我得到了
I got it here.
我把我所有的一切都投进了美景城酒店
Everything I got invested in the Fairview hotel.
卖♥♥了它
Sell it.
妈的
Hell...
我来从你手中买♥♥下它
I'll buy it from you.
这根本就行不通 哈斯凯尔
That makes exactly no sense, Haskell.
谁告诉你行得通行不通?
Who gives a goddamn about sense?
根本就没有什么行得通行不通
Sense never got anyone anywhere.
世界上总有那么一条路走的
There's sense in the world.
如果我回到美国的话 我只不过是…
If I go back to the states I'm...
一个助产士
I'm a midwife,
一个洗衣女而已
I'm a laundry girl.
我甚至都不能投票
I can't even vote.
世界上根本就没有女人的容身之地
There's no place in the world for a woman down there.
有和我在一起的地方
There's a place with me.
不 不会有的 比尔
No there's not, Bill.
我不会有的
Not for me.
你会离开的
You'll make it out.
想知道我怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
因为在育空 你太善良了 比尔·哈斯凯尔
Because you're too damn good for the Yukon, Bill Haskell.
你会好起来吗
You gotta be all right?
身体上来说 不会
Physically, no.
但我的内心依然充满希望
But I still have high hopes for the spirit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好好照顾他
Take care of him.
准备好了吗 - 没
You ready? - No.
不过走吧
But yup.
驾 驾
Hike! Hike!
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
神父
Father.
对不起 我没有力气来布道了
I apologize, but I don't have the energy for a sermon.
没关系
That's okay.
这是干嘛
What's going on?
我们要帮你量身定做一副棺材
We're fitting you for a coffin.
如果你没注意的话 我想说 我还没死呢
I'm not completely dead yet, in case you haven't noticed.
你只要坐好 放松
You just sit back, relax.
明白吗
Understand?
停下
Stay, GQ.
好孩子
Good dog!
驾
Hike!
好孩子
Good dogs.
悲观主义的我 觉得我们会死在这里
The pessimist in me is thinking we're going to die out here.
乐观的你怎么看
What does the optimist say?
至少这里交通状况挺好的
At least there ain't traffic?
地都冻住了挖不动
The ground's too cold to dig.
只有等到春天才能埋了这些尸体
Bodies won't go in until spring.
但寒冷能保存住他们的遗体
But the ice will keep them cold until then.
队长先生
Mister captain?
不想冒犯你
Not to be too crass,
但刚刚那张照片可帮你挣了不少钱
But that picture just made you a lot of money.
你不再是最后一个前哨的最高负责人了
You'll no longer be head superintendent of a last chance outpost.
你会成为一个大得多的部门的行政长官
You'll be commissioner of a far larger department.
发展的曙光就要来临
Development's coming now.
人口越来越多
Bigger population.
越来越多的税收也会养活你这样忠顺的人
More tax revenue to pay dutiful men like you.
不是我
Not me.
什么
What?
政♥府♥不会养一个不再受雇佣的人
The state can't pay a man if he's no longer in their employ.
你说什么
You're, what?
你不再…
You're not...
正要提交辞呈
Tendering my resignation.
你真让人难懂 警长
You've done the hard stuff, superintendent.
你现在辞职绝对是个错误的选择
You're quitting at exactly the wrong time.
我不能就这样去招另外一个警♥察♥
I can't just find another lawman.
你和我 我们有过承诺的呀
you and I, we have a shorthand.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the problem.
我根本就不能跟你这样的人有任何的承诺
That I couldn't have a shorthand with a man like you at all.
别担心 这不值钱的
Don't worry. It's not worth anything.
锡而已
It's just tin.
停下 停下
Easy! Easy!
看看我们到哪儿啦
Let's see what we got.
河 我觉得
River, I think.
放轻松点
Go easy with it.
什么
What?
我只是在想
Just thinking.
想什么
Thinking what?
你把金子藏在屎里
That you hid the gold in shit.
是的 没错
I did, indeed,
把金子藏在屎里
hide gold in shit.
你以前做过多少次
How many times in the history
这样的伟大壮举
of this great human race do you reckon that's happened?
准确来说 从来没有
Precisely never.
每当我开始讨厌大自然
Every time I start hating mother nature
她就这样报复我
she goes and gives me something like this.
我什么都不知道 哈斯凯尔
I know nothing, Haskell!
什么都不知道
I know nothing!
米克
Meek!
无论是谁把我们置于这样的困境之中
Whoever it is that puts us through this struggle,
不管是上帝 是大地
whether it's God, the land,
你为什么要这样对我们
why do you do it to us?
从这样的痛苦 损失 以及死亡中
What good comes from such pain,
到底能得到什么
from such loss and death?
棺材做好了 神父
Coffin's ready, father.
来吧 神父 一 二…
Come on, father. One, two, and...
真是个好人
You're a good man.
你不觉得有点太早了吗
A bit premature, don't you think?
是吧 这就是葬礼的问题所在 神父
See, now that's the problem with funerals, father.
总是发生得太迟了
Always happen way too late.
葬礼是人一生中最重要的时刻
Funeral's the biggest moment of a man's life!
每个人都在哭喊诉说着
Everybody weeping, hollering,
某人曾经拥有多么美好的灵魂
saying what a good soul he was;
可是死人又知道不了
only he's never around to see it.
你觉得有这个必要吗
Do you think this is necessary?
躺下吧 好吗
Just lay down, will you?
让他们回报你吧 好吗
Let them give something back to you, okay?
约书亚出战杰里科之役
Joshua fit the battle of Jericho!
杰里科 杰里科
Jericho! Jericho!
约书亚出战杰里科之役
Joshua fit the battle of Jericho,
城墙轰然倒下来
the walls came tumblin' down.
也许消亡只是另外一件事
Maybe it's dying is just another thing.
当世界继续发展
Another season passing through,
季节悄然更替
while the world goes on.
恶劣的环境依然要人命
And when it tries its best to kill us,
即使这样 你也莫名其妙地度过了难关
And even if you somehow make it through,
春天来了 困境又翻开了新的篇章
And spring comes, the struggle just starts anew.
你有橘子吗
You got any citrus?
那有金子吗
Is there gold?
到处都是
Everywhere.
你只要知道去哪里找它
You just got to know where to look for it.
问题是
The question is,
这些苦难和困境有没有给我们带来一点好处
does the struggle and the hardship make us better?
给我们力量
Give us strength?
或是优先的权力
The right priorities?
还是只留给我们累累伤痕
Or does it leave us scarred?
是真的吗 伦敦先生 你经历了这一切
Is it true, mister London, you lived all this?
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表