剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
明年春天前都不会有别的船了
and there won't be another one until next spring,
只有健康的人才能跟我们走 - 麻烦小心点这钢琴
and only the healthy will be coming with us! - Careful with the piano, please.
如果你流鼻涕 哪怕一丁点鼻涕
If you have a sniffle, a speck of a sniffle,
咳嗽 长疹子 喉咙发痒 别想坐船了!
cough, rash, scratch in your throat, forget it!
这么说吧 如果你快死了 或是寻死的
If you're dying, planning to die,
又或是不想死的 这都不是你们的船
hoping not to die, this ain't your ship.
你将不能上船
You will not be coming aboard!
明白了吗?- 真是场生与死的闹剧啊
Understand? - That is life-and-death drama.
这些人♥大♥多数都没有
Most of these people don't have supplies
足够的物资去过冬
to last through the winter.
如果他们还留在这里他们会死的
They'll die if they're still here.
这是赚钱的最佳机会 不是么?
Makes this a business-tunity, don't it?
我这有十张船票
I got 10 tickets
价高者得!
to the highest bidder!
好了 大家都知道规矩的 我们有秩序点
Now, we all know how this works, and we're doing it in an orderly way.
好吧?
All right?
有人出价了
Somebody says a number,
有人又出更高的价了
then somebody says a higher number.
谁说了四十块?我听到有人喊四十了!
Who will do $40? I hear $40!
这可是你们离开这的唯一机会
This is your one opportunity to get out of here
在冬天还没把你们的屁♥股♥冻掉之前
before winter sets in and y'all start to freeze your asses off!
你们都听说过斑疹伤寒症吧
Now you all know about the typhus.
这可是… - 狗狗?
This is... - Dog?
四十 我听到了四十了 是这边这位先生
$40... I hear $40. Right? This gentleman right here.
四十块买♥♥一张 - 狗狗?
$40 for... - Dog?
能让你离开这的票
a ticket out of here.
谁能出更高的价?
Who can give me more?
想清楚了!
Think about it!
关乎的可是你的生命!
This is your lives we're talking about!
四十五! 这位年轻小姐出四十五!
I hear $45! $45 to the young miss!
我们在北边一家酒馆里
We're in a tavern up north,
有个大只的印度人
and there is this big Indian there.
我想是特林基特人吧
Tlingit, I think.
他喝了一点酒 但还没醉
And he's had a few, but he's not drunk.
我们就决定在他身上找点乐子
We decide we're going to have a little fun with him.
现在 那个人正背对镜子站着 能想象么
Now, the man is standing with his back to a mirror, see,
我们告诉他
and we tell him,
"如果你在镜子面前足够快地回头的话
"if you turn your head really fast toward the mirror,"
你就能看到你的后脑勺"
"you can see the back of your head."
这野人只是盯着我们
Well, this savage just stares at us,
什么都没说
doesn't say anything.
我们以为印第安人听不懂英语
Indian doesn't understand English, we think.
然后我们看到他
Then we see him.
当他觉得没人看他的时候
When he thinks nobody's looking,
他就这么甩着自己的头
he's whipping his head around like this.
他每两三秒就转一次
He does it every three seconds or so.
差不多看到后脑勺咯
Almost saw it.
我能跟你单独谈谈么 先生?
Could I have a word with you alone, sir?
神父 有什么事能为您效劳?
How may I help you, Father?
你们将要绞死的那两个囚犯
Well, the prisoners you're about to hang
是无辜的
are innocent.
为什么这么说?
And you say that why?
因为我跟真正的凶手说过话了
Because I've spoken to the murderer.
他是个白人
He's a white man.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
我不清楚他的名字或是长相
I don't know his name or his face.
我们当时在漆黑的忏悔室里
It was in the darkness of the confessional.
而由于忏悔的约束你不能透露更多了 对吧
And the bond of the confessional prevents you from saying more, no doubt.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
即使我知道更多我也不会说
Even if I did know more I wouldn't say,
何况我就只知道这么多了
but I don't know more.
天主教的证据
Catholic evidence.
小伙子们 提醒了我永远别向神父忏悔
Boys, remind me never to confess to a priest.
他会到处讲你的秘密
He'll blab it all over town.
我碰过像你这样的人
I've known men like you.
别人面前逞强 自己面前软弱
Strong with others, weak alone.
我要跟你说的都说完了
I said what I came to say.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Now you do with it what you will.
嘿 神父
Hey, priest.
你知道当你转头非常快的时候
You know if you turn around really fast,
你能看到自己的后脑勺吗?
you can see the back of your head?
稍等
Wait.
那忏悔的人
The man who confessed,
你确定他说的是杀死拜伦·爱普斯坦那件事吗?
you sure it was the killing of Byron Epstein he was talking about?
真令人惊讶
It's amazing to me...
你们怎么会在可能滥杀无辜的情况下笑得那么开心
how you can all have a chuckle when innocent men are likely to die.
你不懂这些的
You don't understand how it is.
还有更多同样的事在上演
There's a lot more going on.
我想不出有比无辜的人的性命更重要的事
I can't think of anything that would trump the death of innocent men.
我可没料到你会做起街头演说
You'd be the last person I would think to get on a soapbox.
为什么?
Why?
就因为我是个妓♥女♥?
Because I'm a whore?
是有一个妓♥女♥站在那里 警长
There's only one whore standing out here, Superintendent,
但不是我
and it isn't me.
想象我们挖出的这些碎金只是野兽的尾巴
Think this gold we're pulling out is just the tail of the beast.
野兽躺在更下面一点
The beast itself lies below.
我们要做的只是再挖深点
We just got to dig deeper.
野兽
The beast.
我们快动手
Let's go.
别浪费时间了 - 野兽
We're burning daylight. - The beast.
米克! 米克!
Meek! Meek!
米克!
Meek!
米克!
Meek!
救命啊!
Help!
米克在哪?
Where's Meeker?
米克?
Meeker?
他在那儿
He's over there.
断了只胳膊 但现在躺在那儿呢
Arm's broke up, but he's over there.
被野兽抓住了
Beast got us.
他手臂的骨头碎了 我们正要送他去道森
His arm is busted up. We're taking him to Dawson.
看到攻击者没?
Did you get a look at the assailant?
肯定是杀爱普斯坦那个人
Got to be the same one that killed Epstein.
他们想要金矿
They want the mine.
这是在这块领地的财产权问题
That's the problem with property rights in this territory.
如果声明的所有者死了
If the claim owner dies,
他的近亲有一个星期的时间取得所有权
his next of kin has one week to take possession.
没人能在一个星期内赶过来
No one can get here in a week.
除非他们本来就在这
Unless they're already here.
没亲属出现 那份声明就待价而沽了
No relation shows up, the claim's up for grabs.
如果你和米克先生都死了的话
If both you and Mr. Meeker had died,
那所有人都可以竞购那金矿了
that mine would be a free-for-all.
警长 你这是在鼓动杀人
You're incentivizing killers, Superintendent.
不是我制定的这条法律
I did not write the law.
你在隐瞒什么
You're keeping something back.
凶手
The murderer...
忏悔过
he's been talking.
他几乎承认杀了某人
He as much as admitted the killing to someone.
谁?
Who?
我要说的都已经告诉这位先生了
I have nothing further to say that this gentleman hasn't already heard.
你看到他了吗?- 我听过他说话
That you saw him? - Heard him.
你肯定看到什么了
Must have seen something.
我受上帝的约束
I am bound by God
不能泄露我在这的所见所闻
not to divulge what I've seen and heard in that space.
是个矿工吗?
Was it a miner?
不是特林基特人
Well, it wasn't a Tlingit.
你知道吗 这正是他要的
This is what he wants, you know.
让你变成和他一样
For you to become just like him.
关于今天早上的行为我很抱歉
I'm sorry for my behavior this morning.
那是我软弱的一面
It was weak of me.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表