剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
我认同你所说的
You were right, what you said.
我猜也许你那时就已经看出来了
I guess maybe you saw it in my face.
我们妓♥女♥最会做这种事了
It's what we whores do.
我们会读男人脸色
We read men.
别这么说
Don't say that.
警长 为什么你觉得你非要向我证明什么呢?
Why do you feel you have to prove anything to me, Superintendent?
我不知道
I don't know.
你现在也做起木头买♥♥卖♥♥了?
You in the wood business now?
你看起来真糟糕
You look awful.
不是被传染了吧?
It's not catching, is it?
我们该谈谈了
It's time we had a conversation.
打从我认识你你就不是个好人
You've been bad ever since I've known you,
但你却变得越来越坏
but things have taken a turn for the worse.
嗯 其实你能阻止我的
Well, you can put a stop to it.
我正要这么做
I intend to.
你不就想成为道森的房♥地♥产♥大亨么
You want to be the real estate baron in Dawson,
我成全你
I'll let you.
我在乎的就只有美景城旅店
All I care about is the Fairview Hotel.
我现在让你买♥♥下我全部的股份
I'm willing to let you buy me out.
让给你位于前街的 我财产里最好的那部分
Give you the pick of any of my properties on front street.
六千块
$6,000.
这样我才能保证美景城正常运转
So I can keep the Fairview construction afloat.
前街都是湿泥地 我不稀罕
Front street properties are a swamp. I don't need them.
春天来的时候
Well, come spring,
人们一在道森码头停靠
all the establishments on front street
先看到的可全都是前街的商店
are the first thing folks see when they dock in Dawson.
我是你唯一的竞争者 我建议你买♥♥我的股份
I'm your only competition. I'd advise you to buy me out.
我告诉你我要做的
I'll tell you what I'd do,
好吧?
all right?
我给你你要的六千块 可…
I'll give you your $6,000, but...
我要的是全部 你拥有的一切
I want the lot... everything you got.
简直就是抢劫
That's highway robbery.
六千块
$6,000,
全部东西
for all of them.
我今晚会把文件带去酒吧
I'll bring the paperwork to the saloon tonight.
你知道不 当你不犯贱的时候
You know, when you're not being such a bitch
还真挺迷人的
you can be really rather fetching.
有人见过我的狗狗吗?!
Has anyone seen dog?!
你呢?见过我的狗狗没?
How about you? You seen dog?
有名字吗?
Dog have a name?
一只狗狗为嘛要有名字?
What's a dog need with a name?
他是在搞人畜恋吧
He's got a love affair with a critter.
大门快关上了
Gate's closing.
出什么事了 瓦尔?
What's going on, Val?
康特今晚包场了
Count rented the place for the night.
没收你的枪怎样?
How about I lift that off you?
跟谈生意没什么关系吧
Ain't no way to conduct business.
有问题吗?
Are we gonna have a problem?
这才是个好姑娘嘛
That's a good lass.
坐在那边桌子边上怎么样?
How about we have a seat over there at the special table?
康特拿钱还是拿枪指使你的?
Count pay you by the day or pay you by the gun?
你收买♥♥不了我的
You ain't gonna buy me out.
我不需要你这型的
I got no need for your type.
两千块
$2,000 U.S.
说好是六千的
The deal was for $6,000.
是啊 可你的东西都破破烂烂的
Yeah, but your properties are rotten.
不值那个价
They're not worth that.
你买♥♥的不是我的东西
You're not buying properties.
你买♥♥的是安宁
You're buying peace of mind.
那三千块?
$3,000?
六千
$6,000.
你知道吗 我是第一个看好你的人
You know, I was the first one that believed in you,
你那时可能都还不看好自己
back when even you didn't believe in you.
瞧瞧你现在
Now look at you.
我说错了吗?
Was I wrong?
你压根没那么多钱 是吧?
You don't have it, do you?
你手下也知道你没那么多钱
Your men here know you don't have the money.
我手下知道我新的贮木场
What my men know is that my new lumber yard
比你的要漂亮
has got better equipment than yours.
每次交易我都可以省下一千块
On any given business day, I pull in $1,000,
就是说六千块对我来说不算什么
which means that $6,000 is nothing to me.
那就给我啊
Then pay it.
拿钱的时候给我来杯啤酒
Get me a beer while you're at it.
香槟好了
Champagne's
温和点的
soft.
后面有现金 去拿来
There's cash in the back. Get it.
那些现金有很大一部分是你的
That cash is a big chunk of your money.
我知道
I know.
去拿来
So, get it.
我怎么知道你不会像杀了麦克唐纳那样杀我
How do I know you're not gonna shoot me like you did McDonald?
因为我和麦克唐纳之间
Well, because McDonald and I,
并没有我和你这样深的渊源
we didn't have the history that we have.
我建议你快点签了它
I suggest you sign that.
否则我可能随时会改变主意
because otherwise I might change my mind
等搞定之后就让你去死
and wait you out, watch you drop dead.
你得了伤寒 对吧
You got the typhus, right?
先付钱
Bring me the cash.
给我只笔
Give me a pen.
成功了
It worked.
成功了
It worked.
天哪
Jesus.
你发高烧了
You're burning up.
谁来帮个忙啊!
Give us a hand here!
我的天啊 快来帮帮忙啊!
God damn it! Give us a hand!
你一个人坐上面很孤独吧
You're up here by your lonesome.
狗呢?
Where's dog?
它跑掉了
He's run off.
它肯定察觉到了什么
Dog knows something.
说不定它感觉到暴风雪要来了
Smells a blizzard coming, maybe.
你把许多逻辑的推论归功于狗
You ascribe a lot of intellect to that dog.
它毕竟在这郊区里已经得到它所需要的了
Well, he's got what's needed in these environs.
甚至获得的比我们都多
More than we got.
你应该知道
You ought to know...
贝琳达被斑疹伤寒弄得搞垮了
Belinda's taken down with the typhus.
她正睡在法官那儿的床上
She's on a cot in judge's.
我知道你们互相喜欢
I know you two have feelings.
就像学生情侣一样 闹得越凶就爱的越深
You're like school kids. You show your love by fighting each other.
她的病情有多糟?
How bad is it?
自己下去看看吧
Go on down there
不然我给你脑门一枪 让你变的比现在更蠢
or I'll shoot you through your head, make you stupider than you already are.
你现在应该在外面挖矿
You should be out mining.
你也应该在外面向那些矿工讨高价啊
Well, you should be out overcharging miners.
我可是很缺德的
I am wicked.
你只是在别人面前装出来的
You just want people to think that.
但你可骗不了我
Never fooled me.
我好困
I'm sleepy.
你现在可不能睡着
You can't sleep now.
继续说
Keep talking.
当我第一次见到你时
When I first saw you,
我就在想
I thought to myself,
"这个女人
"that woman"
简直比铁还要坚强"
"is stronger than iron."
只要你一出面 你能够控制任何地方
You dominate a room just by standing in it.
而那地方一定比这儿更好
And the room is better for it.
对付这小小的伤寒?
A little thing like a fever?
你随便就能赶跑它
You'll just kick it aside.
可我已经不想再做无谓的抵抗了
I'm tired of kicking.
我以前生病的时候 我妈就是这样做的
My mama used to do this to me when I was sick.
若能有一个
It must be nice,
你爱的人为你做这些一定很美好
having someone you love do that for you.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表