剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
那是谁的?
Who's that by?
我们讨论过这个
We talked about this.
你想要有足够的现金与这个男人竞争
You want hard cash to compete with this man,
这就是途径
and this is the way to do it.
马尔罗尼小姐
Miss Mulrooney.
我相信你到这来是为了完成交易
I trust you're here to consummate the deal.
不是用那种方式完成
Not consummating that way,
但你懂我的意思 - 闭嘴 索比
but you do get my point. - You shut up, Soap.
别把这件事弄得更加肮脏
Don't you make this any dirtier than it already is.
好消息是
The good news is
我得了轻度肺炎
I've got walking pneumonia.
没有人认为这是好消息
Not a lot of people qualify that as good news.
如果这意味着我没得斑疹伤寒的话
It is if it means I don't got typhus.
好吧 那祝贺你
Well, now, congratulations.
你将会高兴地知道
And you'll be elated to know
我弄明白了这个地方被自身填满的原因
I figured out why the site's been filling in on itself.
它在溢出表面
It's flowing to the surface...
灰泥 十分柔软
plaster, soft as clouds.
意味着 如果对这些稍加研究
Meaning, if there's science to any of this,
就会发现这是最佳的含金泥土
that is optimum gold-bearing soil.
你可能想要推迟研究它
You might want to hold off on that.
我先告诉你一个好消息
I started with the good news.
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
你卖♥♥掉了属于我的土地?
You sell up that claim from beneath me?
告诉过你在我身上不会有文明
Told you there ain't no civilization in me.
我把你的笔记卖♥♥给了索比
I sold your note to Soapy.
他不会像我一样给你一周时间去偿还贷款
He's not gonna give you the week I was to pay back the loan.
他明天就要取消赎回权
He's gonna foreclose tomorrow.
我以为我们达成了共识
I thought we had an understanding.
我正式申请派遣一个法官
I'm formally requesting a judge be sent
然后合适的案件将被受理
so a proper case can proceed,
因为如果你想这里公平安定 你就需要一名法官
because if you want justice up here, then you're gonna need a justice.
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this.
别告诉我我想做什么
Don't you tell me what I want to do.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我马上要做的
What I'm going to do right now
就是拯救你
is save you.
我要去一趟电报局
That's going to the telegraph office.
我会让他们再打一份
I'll have them type another.
现在 听我说 朋友
Now, you listen to me, friend.
你到这儿来有一个理由
There's a reason you came here.
我知道它是什么
I know what it is.
我很清楚的知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
有二十年资深经验却从未升职的警官
20-year veteran that's never risen above constable.
一个完全平凡的候选人
A wholly uninspired candidate
缺乏独♥立♥思考能力
incapable of original thought.
一年又一年 你就被忽略了
Year in and year out, you get passed over,
所以你到这里来
so you come up here,
获得没人愿意干的工作
take the job that no one else will.
你最后一搏只为了成为…
Your one last shot to be someone...
一个警长
a superintendent.
但是你在一个完全错误的时间
And suddenly you get that original thought
做出了这样的决定
at exactly the wrong time.
如果这个通过的话 我只需要很简单的撤销它
Were this to get through, I would simply countermand it.
你将被解除职务
You would be relieved of duty,
而我将会有更多的公共关系难题要处理
and I would have more public-relations complications when I want less.
我给你一个重新思考的机会
I'm giving you a chance to reconsider.
要发生的事总是会发生的
What's happening here is going to happen,
你是否重新打印它
whether you retype this or not.
你个混账家伙
You're a son of a bitch.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
一个从你自己那里拯救了你的混账家伙
A son of a bitch who's saving you from yourself.
所以
So...
你怎么看呢 警长?
What do you say, Superintendent?
让我拯救你?
Let me save you?
男人像这样在地上挖了很多次
Man puts a shovel in the ground that many times,
上帝必将奖励他
God is bound to reward him.
他一定会的
He's just got to.
我们会找到其他的土地
We'll find another claim.
不 就是它了 米克 我们的一搏
No. This was it, Meek. Our one shot.
别用这种表情看着我
Don't give me that look.
我给过你们机会 你们本可以拿到现金
I gave you a chance. You could have cashed in.
别装逼了 水蛭
Save it, leech.
我宁愿做水蛭也不做白♥痴♥ 朋友
I'd rather be a leech than an idiot, friend.
水蛭永远不会饥饿
A leech's never hungry.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
去…去其他地方找饭吃吧
Well, go find yourself lunch...
在我的土地之外的地方 - 米克! 米克!
someplace else besides my claim. - Meek! Meek!
我们仍然拥有它 米克!
We're still in it, Meek!
还没有结束! 我们仍然拥有它!
It ain't over yet! We're still in it!
来吧!
Come on!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
你们到底在干什么?!
What the hell are you doing?!
现在这是我的土地了!
This is my claim now!
不 它不是 我有合同
No, it ain't. I got a contract.
以免你看不见
Yeah, well, in case you can't see,
我现在正举着这个合同
I'm holding that contract now,
鉴于今天你不能付清余款
and since you can't pay the balance due this very day,
所以我命令你离开
I am ordering you to vacate.
你们没有资金
You do not have the funds.
这你就错了 索比
That's where you're wrong, Soapy.
我们资金充足
We are fully funded.
走吧! 走!
Go on! Get!
死神就在这里
Death is here.
天空很快就会暗下来
The sky will darken soon
就像关上的棺材盖
like a coffin lid closing,
然后我们将与死神孤独相处
and we will be alone with death.
上帝不会被我们的庇护所
God isn't fooled by our shelters
或覆盖我们身体的破布所愚弄
or by the rags covering our bodies.
他知道
He knows.
我们和郊狼无异
We're no different than the coyotes.
我们是掠食者
We are predators.
需要财富和环境的生物 这就是全部
Creatures of fortune and circumstance, that's all.
上帝 不
God, no.
对他们来说没有终点
There's no end to them.
他是风暴
He is the storm.
他是泥石流 他是伤寒缠身的蚊子
He is the mudslide. He is the typhus-ridden mosquito.
他是黄金 是我们对黄金的贪欲
He is gold and he is our greed for gold.
他选择要杀谁
He chooses who to kill,
就像一个婴儿打碎棍棒
like an infant smashing sticks.
我到这儿了是告诉你 我感受到他的恩泽
I come here to tell you that I feel his grace.
我感受到他把我拉向他
I feel him pulling me to him.
我感受到一场风暴…将来临
I can feel it coming... a storm.
什么风暴?
What storm?
我将会杀戮
I will kill.
你杀过人么?
Have you killed before?
杀过
Yes.
杀了谁?
Whom have you killed?
一个流浪的犹太人
A wandering Jew.
一个精力仍十分旺盛的年轻人
A young man with the sap still rising in him.
你会再去杀人么?
And you will kill again?
不管你心中有着什么欲望
Whatever burns inside you,
人始终能有个选择 总有个选择
man always has a choice... always a choice.
当上帝在拉你的时候可就不是了
Not when it's God's own gravity pulling you.
就像雨会从天上落下
Like the rain out of the sky,
就这么发生 这么必然
it just happens... an inevitability.
我忏悔完了
That's my confession.
大家注意!
Attention!
注意 你们这些肮脏的蠢货!
Attention, all you dirty pricks!
这船两天后起航
This boat leaves in two days,
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表