剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
你知道 我们是一样的
We're all one thing, you know.
你杀了另一个人 也就杀了你自己
You kill another, you kill yourself,
成为一个幽灵
Become a ghost.
不寒暄一下吗
No small talk?
我只想把你的包拿到你要去的地方
I'd rather just carry your bag to wherever it needs to go.
我更喜欢以前你笑的样子
I liked it better when you used to smile.
空气闻起来真舒服
The air smells nice.
真美
Beautiful.
我听说我生病的时候你来看过我
I heard you visited me while I was sick.
我记得我们的手相碰
I have a memory of our hands touching.
是我拉你的还是你拉我的
Did I do the touching or did you?
我
Me?
因为某些原因 我不得不为了你耍点手段
Just can't help but play my cards around you for some reason.
听着
Listen,
有一些事我必须要去做
there are some things I got to do.
你别给我找什么冠冕堂皇的借口
Don't you give me the soldier-going-off-to-war speech.
我看到了你走进来时的那种表情
I seen that look as soon as you walked in,
要杀人的表情
the killing look.
育空同化了你 不是吗 哈斯凯尔
The Yukon got you, didn't it, Haskell?
该死
Oh, goddamn it!
该死 在战斗中没有什么东西是高贵的
goddamn it, there ain't nothing noble in the fight,
活下来才是最重要的
only in survival.
你去吧
You go.
在还可以的时候 你走吧
You get out while you can.
我再也不想见到你了 比尔
I don't want to see you again, Bill.
不想看你的这种表情
Not with that look on your face.
不需要
No need.
我只是来表达我的敬意
I just came to pay my respects.
你就要死了 是吗
You're dying, right?
我看不出这跟你有什么关系
I fail to see what that has to do with anything.
斑疹伤寒是件麻烦事 不是吗
Typhus is a bitch, isn't it?
你知道 这里就是个木头盒子
You know, this is just a wooden box.
你不应该让我为了它杀了你
You shouldn't have let me kill you over it.
你真的有精神病 不是吗 - 大概吧
You are genuinely insane, aren't you? - Probably.
你记得在墓地的时候
You remember over by the cemetery
你告诉我 我就是个死人
and you told me that I was a dead man
而且不仅仅是这一世
and not just in this life,
还有你说 你已经被拯救了
and that you, you said, you were saved.
现在你又坚定地相信
Now you genuinely believed
你的上帝会让你从斑疹伤寒中好起来
that your God was going to protect you from the typhus.
所以我想这两件事上我都赢了
So I figured I was going to win both ways.
除非你能莫名其妙地活下来
Either you would somehow impossibly survive,
那么我就相信你说的上帝真的存在
and then I'd have proof that your God exists,
不然你就会像现在这样死去
or you'd end up just as you are now.
杀死你
I killed you.
我甚至都不需要开枪
I didn't even have to fire a shot.
这么说 你确信是你把这一切带给了我吗
So, y-you're convinced that you've brought this down on me?
当然
Oh, yeah.
所以 你的上帝应该就在这里击倒我
So, your God should just strike me down right here.
对吗
Right?
一道来自天堂的闪电
A bolt of lightning from the Heavens.
没有吗
No?
什么也没有
Nothing.
这就是全部了 神父
This is all there is, father.
只有这么一世生命
There's only this life.
你的手在发抖 牙医
Your hands are shaking, dentist.
是害怕吗
Is it fear?
还是讨厌我
Or distaste?
我能问问你在哪儿学的吗
Might I ask where you practiced?
我没学过 直接就上手做了
I don't practice, I just do.
我的父亲是位医生
My father was a practitioner.
我是从他那儿看会的
I learned from watching him.
希望你当时做好了笔记
Well, hopefully you took notes.
我是一个很重要的大人物
I'm an important man, you know.
我拥有十二座金矿
I own 12 mines.
都是它们的前任主人在为我工作
All being worked by their former owners.
你运气很好啊
You've had good fortune.
这才不关运气什么事
Fortune's got nothing to do with it.
运气就是个婊♥子♥
Fortune's a bitch.
关键在于寻找现有的机会
Trick is to look for present day 'tunities
当它们到来时抓牢它们
and grab those opportunities when they come.
我刚刚就逮到一个机会
And I just grabbed one.
肃清道森 索比
Cleaning up Dawson, Soapy.
那就意味着我们要第一个肃清你
That means we're cleaning you up.
这又是怎么回事呀
How's that now?
我只是一个遵纪守法的公民
I'm just a law-abiding citizen.
一个寻求机遇的商人
Businessman just looking for opportunities.
那些机遇就是购买♥♥实际的领地声明
opportunities like buying up real claims
贩卖♥♥不存在的领地吧
and selling non-existent claims.
劳森城
Lawson city.
我要杀掉那个印刷的人
I could kill that printer.
我正想着那些领地都到哪里去了呢
I'm trying to find out where those claims are going.
好消息就是 你可以告诉我们了 起来
The good news is, you're going to tell me. Get up.
在他的罪状中加上持械反抗一条
Add armed resistance to the list.
我…我的权力比你要大 警长
I... I'm a bigger man than you, superintendent.
很快你就会知道了
You're going to see that.
这个世界比你想的要更神秘复杂
The world works in mysterious ways.
我的权力要比你大
I am a bigger man than you.
你好啊 - 新地毯
Howdy. - New blankets.
烟太多了
Too much smoke.
为什么没有人在工作
Why haven't the men been working?
我们已经付钱给他们了 - 这不是钱的问题
We've got money to pay them. - It's not about the money.
是因为恐惧
It's about fear.
工人们不能继续修建这个旅馆
Laborers can't work on the hotel
因为康德的人在给他们施压
because the Count's men are leaning on them.
真是见鬼了
goddamn it.
一个女人在夜里独自出来 你不怕有危险吗
It's bad enough for a woman to be alone at night.
更何况还带着这么多现金
Even worse if she's carrying money.
你愿意的话现在就可以杀了我
You could kill me right now,
但是照我看来
but the way I look at it,
你没必要一次性了结我
You don't need a one-off.
手上没钱
Living hand to mouth,
在冷风里哆嗦着替另一个人办事
shivering in the night for another man's agenda,
这就是跟着康德带给你们的好处吧
which is exactly what you're doing for the Count.
我能给你提供稳定的资金源
I can offer you a steady cash flow,
稳定的工作
regular employment.
这些钱足够你们生活三个星期的了
That right there will cover you for three weeks,
我想这些比康德给你们的工资要多上一倍吧
which is about three weeks more than the Count's offering.
还会继续有钱送到你手上
There'll be more to come.
康德手底下的人不是随便就能换雇主的
You don't just switch jobs with a man like the Count.
但枪杆子在你手里
You're the one with the gun.
怎么做完全取决于你
You can do whatever you want.
对于他来说 他只用继续去找更多的人
With him, it's just getting more men.
我相信你已经知道 他的恶行早已深入人心
I get the feeling there's an idea percolating somewhere in there.
你终结那个男人…
You terminate the man...
结束这一段关系
terminate the relationship.
我希望你为我工作
I want you to work for me.
但是我并没有让你去杀了他
I do not want you to kill him.
但是
Well...
这就是我为你工作的代价
that's what it's going to take.
我是不会雇人谋杀的
I won't pay for murder.
我不会那样做的
I won't do that.
在育空总有一天我们都会被杀掉的 女士
Yukon gets to all of us sooner or later, lady.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
是的 真好
Yeah, real good.
你的囚犯在他们的牢笼里
Your prisoners have been sitting in their cells
已经待了太长时间了
leading the life of riley.
吃的喝的都是我们在承担
Eating, drinking at our expense.
为什么他们还没被执行绞刑
Why haven't they been hanged?
我们在等天气好转
We're waiting on the weather.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表