剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
我今天没打算杀人
I ain't going to do any killing today.
不 你有
Yeah, you are.
总有人要杀人的
Somebody's gonna.
我确定有人会这么做
You can sure bet somebody's gonna.
不要
Don't.
他在胡说
He's bullshitting.
他没有
He's not.
闭嘴 哈斯凯尔 什么都别说
Shut up, Haskell, you don't say nothing.
这是我的战斗
It was my fight.
你以为这样就能让你朋友活过来了
And you thought it would bring your friend back.
是吗
Did it?
你要离开这里的那天就要到了
The day's going to come when you're going to get out of here
带着你的金子还有其他东西
carrying your gold and all the rest,
我刚才所做的就是为了保证
what I just did is make sure
你不会带着一个杀人凶手的负担离开
that you don't leave with the weight of killing a man as well.
你愿意承担这个责任吗
And yet you're willing to carry it?
我上不了天堂 哈斯凯尔
I ain't getting into Heaven, Haskell.
我很久前就把路给毁了
I burnt those bridges long ago.
原谅我的罪过吧 神父
Forgive me for my sins, father.
你被原谅了
You're forgiven.
你不想听听是什么罪吗
Well, don't you want to hear them first?
斯威夫特 是你的话就不用了
From you, Swift Water, no.
我遭受过…
I suffer...
贪婪
from, from greed
和贪心…
and avarice and...
这是一件事 神原谅你了
They're the same thing. You're forgiven.
我把时间浪费在嗜酒和女人上
I spend it on booze and on women.
神原谅你了
You're forgiven.
你快死了 是吗
You're dying, ain't you?
快了
Near to it.
你没有什么想做的吗
Hey you want in on something?
道森城
Dawson city
已经完了
is, is done.
回家吧
Then go home.
看 我就是这个意思 明白了吗
Well, see, that's what I'm getting at, see?
如果我告诉你 我加入了新的淘金
Now what if I was to tell you that I was privy to a new rush.
在一个更热门的地方
An even hotter one.
诺姆
Nome.
圣母玛利亚要来拯救你了
Well, just try saying a few hail Mary's on the way up.
谢谢你 神父 我已经感觉好多了
Well, thank you father, I actually feel better.
或许我…
Well, then maybe my...
来到这里不是完全的浪费时间
trip up here wasn't a complete waste of time.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
神父 我希望你说的不是
Hey, father, I hope you didn't just say
我认为你刚刚说的那些话
what I think you just said.
因为如果你都没有了希望
Because if you ain't got no hope,
没有人会有的
No one does.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, father.
我们走吧
Let's go.
该死
Crap.
两分钟之前能遇见你就好了
I could have used you not two minutes ago.
你在说什么 斯坦
What are you talking about, Stan?
152号♥领地 是吗
Claim 152, right?
他们硬是半价转让 不容我再压价
Gave me a take it or leave it at 50 cents on the dollar.
我不知道 哈斯凯尔
I didn't know, Haskell!
米克
Meeker!
米克
Meeker!
我受够了克朗代克
I'm done with the Klondike.
我只想去一个有橘子的地方
I want to go to a place where there's oranges.
整年都有橘子
Oranges all year around.
人们不会为了橘子互相残杀
Men don't kill each other for oranges.
而且橘子比金子漂亮一百倍
And they're a hell of a lot more beautiful than gold.
是桑达干的
Sundown did this.
把整个领地翻了个遍
Turned over the whole claim.
他们拿走了金子
And they got the gold.
全部拿走了吗
They got all of it?
几乎翻了个遍
Almost the whole claim.
鸿运当头
Stroke of luck.
要不是我一直拉肚子上厕所 是想不到这个办法的
I wouldn't have thought of it if I hadn't been purging my gut at the time.
上帝保佑你 乔·米克
God bless you, Joe Meeker.
是你去取
Are you going to get it?
还是我去
Or am I?
这让我们有资格成为有钱人 不是吗
I'd say that qualifies us as being rich men, wouldn't you?
除非你和它一起出去
Only if you get out with it.
只有等到河水融化 才会有船过来
Ain't no boat coming until the river thaws.
我不知道我能否等得了四个月才离开这个地方
I don't know if I can wait four months to get out of this hole.
四个月时间来对付桑达那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, four months of fighting off sons of bitches like Sundown.
还要争取木材
And fighting for wood.
对付大自然
Fighting off mother nature.
我已经厌倦了争斗 比尔
I'm tired of fighting, Bill.
我只想离开
I just want to go.
说走就走
Then let's do it.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
现在
Now.
走陆路吗
Over land?
走陆路
Over land.
这是去送死
It's suicide.
或许死不了
Only if it kills you.
我早就知道我喜欢你这个人 比尔
I knew I liked you, Bill.
在你的字典里根本就没有"不"
There just ain't no, "no," in you.
这也许是我听过的最棒的恭维了
Might be the finest compliment anyone's ever paid me.
我要离开了 兄弟
I'm headed out, brother.
真希望能带你一起走
I wish I was taking you with me.
某种程度上来说 是这样的吧
But I guess I am, in a way.
我们曾经那么富有
We were richer then,
不是吗
weren't we?
那时我们身无分文
When we had nothing in our pockets.
只有内心充满希望
Just a head full of hope.
我会带着希望前行
That's what I'll carry.
那时的我们所拥有的
What we were in that moment in time,
比任何人能从地里淘出来的都更加宝贵
worth more than anything any man could ever pull out of the ground.
你要一直守护我
You'll watch over me.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
把他带来
Bring him.
如果他们要为我朋友的死而处死他
If they're hanging him for the death of my friend
那他们抓错人了
they got the wrong guy.
噢 没错 就是这个人
Oh, they got the right guy.
他杀了一位骑警
He murdered a mountie.
正义终将得以伸张
Justice will be served.
特林基特人也许不会同意
Tlingit might disagree.
你也是个世俗之人 神父
You're a worldly man, father.
但是有时正义不仅仅只是正义
But sometimes justice doesn't just need to be justice.
有时候正义需要被看到
Sometimes justice needs to be seen.
你真可怜
Pity you.
为了另一个人的高升而杀人
Killing for another man's agenda.
不
No,
你杀了我们两个人
you put two of my men in the ground.
我这边也有人牺牲
And I lost men as well.
但谁才是赢家呢
But who wins?
也许 他们杀了我们两个人
Perhaps they've killed us both.
我要走了
I'm headed out.
我听说了
I heard.
我听说你把干货店的所有东西都买♥♥了
I heard you bought up everything at the dry goods store
为离开做准备
in preparation.
原来金子还是有用处的
It turns out gold has some uses after all.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
这是求婚吗 哈斯凯尔先生
Is that some sort of proposal, mister Haskell?
我正在等你的回答
I was halfway to it.
如果是年轻时候的我会毫不犹豫地跳进你怀里
A younger version of me jumped into your arms.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表