剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
十月的克朗代克
The Klondike in October.
有两样东西正在向南方逃离
Two things are going south right now...
适宜的气候
the weather
还有在冬天来临之前离开的聪明人
and people smart enough to get out before winter comes.
死神已经降临在克朗代克
Death has come to the Klondike,
寻找着我们这些留下来的人
seeking like the rest of us.
而我们寻找金子和一些抽象的东西 例如公正
While we search out gold and abstractions like justice,
死神不会停止搜寻
death only seeks more.
他的手段有很多…
His instruments are many...
土地
the land,
动物
the animals,
人类
the people,
而最猛烈的 难以抑制的力量
and that most violent and irrepressible of forces
对于人来说 特别是在克朗代克
to which man, especially in the Klondike,
无法抵御的…
has no defense...
是疾病
disease.
现金 - 钱?
Cash dollars! - Dollars?
五十美元
50 bucks!
有谁想放弃做这讨厌的苦力
Any man who wants to give up on his horrible toil,
卖♥♥掉他的土地权的
get his claim off his back,
我给他五十美元
I'm offering $50!
连装备和肥皂钱都不够 你个低劣的杂种
Wouldn't pay for the equipment, soap, you low-grade son of a bitch.
真♥相♥掌握在上帝那
God's own truth,
但是总比现在死在这里好吧 不是吗?
but it's better than being dead, now, ain't it?
往那边看一下 你看见什么了?
Take a look yonder. What do you see?
没什么 很往常一样
Nothing. Same as any other day.
不 你没有看见的是
No, what you don't see
是慢慢沿着小溪爬上来的
is what's slowly creeping up the creeks...
伤寒
nervous fever.
杀死你就像杀死那一百个
Kill you like the 100 men
已经埋在道森的人一样
they already put in the ground in Dawson.
我的事不用你管
I'll take my chances.
我没提到特林基特人 是吧?
I did mention the Tlingit, too, didn't I?
我想你该问问你自己哪种可能性更大点…
I guess you just got to ask yourself which is greater...
你在自己的矿洞里
chance of you hitting a pay streak
挖掘富矿脉的可能性
in one of these prospect holes,
还是你患伤寒的可能性
or the chance the nervous fever gets you.
或者是特林基特人找到你的可能性
Or the Tlingit gets you.
你个杂种
You son of a bitch!
你 - 是的 我
You. - Yep, me.
我懂你这表情
Oh, I know that look.
不要脸的机会主义者 对吗?
Shameless opportunist, right?
我看到的是你的良心
Am I Look at your conscience?
哦 我看到的是另一面
Oh, I see it a whole different way.
我在拯救生命
I'm saving lives.
你怎么看?五十美元
What do you say? 50 bucks.
都不够我走一百英里的
Wouldn't get me 100 miles,
还只是远离这儿的一个无名之地
which out here is just another part of nowhere.
反之
Au contraire.
能让你远离伤寒
Get you out of the radius of the fever
还有特林基特人的骚扰
and the Tlingit.
我给你提供的是一张生命之票
I'm offering you nothing short than a ticket to life.
你最好退后点啊
How about you step back, huh?
我们之间要保持点距离 朋友
Put a few paces between us, friend.
不如你退后点啊 免得你污染我们
Why don't you step back so I don't get any of you on me?
别对试着解放你的人这样说话
No way to talk to a man trying to liberate you.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
你们都死了对我来说花的钱更少
It's gonna be cheaper for me when you all die.
你们好好过吧
You do have a fine day, now.
别在意他说的 米克
Don't pay him any mind, Meek.
我担心的可不是他
It's not so much him I'm worried about.
你该去看看你的咳嗽了
You got to get that looked at.
这只是我的肺对我的抗♥议♥
It's just my lungs ain't agreeing with me.
如果你得了伤寒 他们很快就会知道的
If that's typhus you're carrying, they got to get to it fast...
甚至在你发高烧之前
before it gets into your head.
一旦你的脑子停止思考了
As soon as your brain stops agreeing with you,
你就完了
you're done.
明天我会和格伦斯坦搭便车去镇上看看的
I'll hitch a ride into town with Gornerstein tomorrow.
圣布莱斯
Saint Blaise,
祈求您抵抗咽喉疾病 保护他们
invoked against diseases of the throat, protect them.
圣安格休斯 祈求您抵抗头痛 保护他们
Saint Agathius, invoked against headache, protect them.
圣克里斯托弗 祈求您抵抗风暴
Saint Christopher, invoked against storms
和瘟疫 - 够了
and plague... - Enough.
你们要干什么?- 把他们抬出去
What are you doing? - Moving them out.
到哪里?- 街上
Where? - The street.
他们会死在那里的
They'll all die out there.
在哪儿他们都得死 不是吗?
Well, they're gonna die anyway, right?
而且在这期间 我不能让他们待在我的地盘上
And until they're dead, I can't have them on my land.
你的地盘?
Your land?
是的 镇上最便宜的地方 信不信由你
Yeah, cheapest plot in town, believe it or not.
看在上帝的份上 你要怎么处理这个太平间?
What in God's name are you gonna do with a mortuary?
这里没有医院
There's no hospital here.
这些人没有地方去
These people have nowhere to go.
上帝会保护他们的 对吗?
Well, God will protect them, right?
为什么你这么冷酷?
Why are you so callous?
谨慎
Prudent.
我这是谨慎 我不冷酷
I'm being prudent. I'm not being callous.
我不能让我的这片土地上有传染病
I can't have infectious disease on my property.
好吧 我会把他们带到我的教堂里
Well, then, I'll take them to my church.
你真的认为你的上帝会保护你?
You really think your lord's gonna protect you?
你真的认为他会把你从恶疾中拯救出来?
You think he's gonna save you from this nasty disease?
我已经被拯救了
I'm already saved.
你就是个死人
You're the dead man.
而且不仅仅这这一世
And not just in this life.
好吧 我真的很好奇这些 神父
Well, I do wonder about that, Father.
这个地基毁了
This foundation is going.
土壤很湿 但是还不是那么湿
The soil's wet, but not that wet.
不应该这样的
Shouldn't be giving like this.
你对这山坡说吧
Tell that to the hillside.
我做了些估算
I'm gonna do some reckoning,
以我估计
and by my reckoning,
情况不妙 我们需要更多的木头
we need more wood in a bad way.
在这儿 这个世界自给自足 不是吗?
The world feeds off of itself up here, doesn't it?
人死了 鸟儿吃他的肉
Man dies, birds get his flesh,
偷猎者拿走他的靴子 一些人拿走他的声明
poachers gets his boots, someone gets his claim,
而我得到他的故事
and I get his story.
满脸思虑的 在想什么
Got that thinking look on your face.
我在想究竟是谁
I was thinking about whoever it was
把帐篷们变成了一座
that turned tents into a city on a chunk of
深陷伤寒泥沼的城市
what's effectively a typhus-ridden swamp.
马尔罗尼小姐 我们得谈谈
Miss Mulrooney, we got to talk.
去里面
Inside.
再没有更多木头的话 坑顶就要塌了
Without more wood, that bench is gonna give,
八个星期的挖掘就白干了
and that's eight weeks of digging gone south.
我知道我就要挖到主矿脉了
I'm up against a vein. I know it.
矿工们都快要挖到到主矿脉了
Miners are always up against a vein.
如果他们有十分之一是对的
If a tenth of them were right,
我们已经用金沙铺了一条通往美国的道路了
we'd be paving a road back to the states in gold dust.
这个矿脉不同
This claim is different.
上层覆盖物自动脱落
That superstructure falls in on itself...
我不知道自己
I don't know if I got the ability to wait out
是否还有能力等到春天再开工
till spring to start building again.
你的能力是指金钱吧
By "ability" you mean "money."
如果你提供给我两夸脱的燃料
If you stake me two quarts for fuel,
三十个杆子来作加固支撑…
30 poles to shore up the build...
他希望你贷款
He wants credit.
我不是开慈善机构的
I ain't in the business of charity.
你在那个声明上也有赌注
You got a stake in that claim, too.
这困扰着你了 不是么?
That bothers you, doesn't it?
你一定在想
It makes you wonder
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表