剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
你还不了解这个地方
I don't think you understand this place.
多谢你的担心
Your worry will be my good luck charm.
我很抱歉听到你朋友死的消息
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
如果这不会让你很为难的话 神父
If it's not too much trouble, father,
你能在他的坟墓前举♥行♥一场吊唁仪式吗
would you conduct a ceremony over his grave?
这对他的家人和我都有很重要的意义
It would be very meaningful to his family and to me.
我不能为一个犹太人举♥行♥基♥督♥教的丧葬仪式
Well, I can't do a Christian rite for a Jew.
我知道了
I understand.
但是 我可以为他举♥行♥犹太人下葬的祈祷仪式
But, I could perform the Jewish rite of kaddish for him.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不 我不抽
No, I do not.
你应该学一下
You should take it up,
能赶跑蚊子
helps with the mosquitoes.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我朋友的土地证明
My partner's claim.
知道了
Got it.
你知道我刚刚在说什么
That mean you understood what I just said?
不知道
Nope.
在我手上
Got it.
你把它从一个死人口袋里偷了出来
Did you take it out of a dead man's pockets?
不是的 先生 我才不会做这种事呢
No, sir, I wouldn't do that.
给我呆在那里
You stay right there.
我给你三秒钟时间
I'm gonna give you exactly three seconds
解释你是怎么拿到那个土地所有权单子的
to tell me how you got a hold of that claim.
我可不知道三秒钟够不够
I don't know if I can do that in three seconds.
一个星期前 你的同伴 爱普斯坦先生
A week ago, your partner, Mr. Epstein,
进了一家贷款店铺想要贷款
came into a loan shop for a loan,
去买♥♥生活用品等东西
for supplies and such.
然后贷款铺的老板拿走了他那一半土地做抵押
And the owner of that loan shop took his claim half as collateral?
我猜他还没来得及仔细想想就将东西交出去了
Answers come faster when the questioner helps him along, I guess.
那你是这家贷款铺的控股人
And you have some controlling interest in this loan shop?
控制和股份对于我来不是一回事
Oh, control and interest are separate things in my book.
就像我对钓鱼感兴趣 但是我不能叫它们咬钩
I'm interested in fish, but I can't make them bite.
你替谁工作
Who do you work for?
我没有为谁工作
I don't work for nobody.
我只是做些别人会付钱给我的事而已
I just do things on my own that people pay me for.
谁是那家贷款铺的老板
Who owns the loan shop?
如果你一开始就问这个问题的话
Well, you could have saved a lot of time
你就可以省下不少时间了
if you'd ask that question to begin with.
我的老板
My boss,
那个派我来这块土地上工作的人
the one who sent me out here to work this mud,
就是贝琳达·马尔罗尼
Belinda Mulroney.
她开的这家贷款铺
She owns the loan shop?
也就是说她现在是我朋友那块土地的拥有者
Meaning she's now the owner of his half of the claim?
比尔 她现在是你的新搭档喽
She's your new partner, Bill.
大自然充满了交易
Nature's a transaction,
雨同河流做交易
rain makes a deal with the river.
猎物留下它们的气味 与捕猎者的鼻子做交易
Prey gives off a scent, makes a deal with the predators' noses.
而上帝与死亡做交易
And God makes a deal with death.
将世间的一切变为虚无
Turns everything into nothing.
未来的奢华 终究抵不过现在的一分一秒
Future's wanton, it's the present hour that counts.
生活充满了交易
Life's a transaction.
我们寻找机会
#We look for 'tunities,
当机会终于开始显露时
#when a 'tunity produces itself,
人类是聪明的 他会上前去抓牢它
man's smart, he pounces.
前面的那个人
Hey, the man of the moment.
一个能为我挣得一个星期的酒钱的人
A man who can put me in liquor for a week,
也许只有几天吧
a few days anyway.
怎么
How so?
你应该知道这伞没用 那是蕾丝的 - 知道
You know that thing don't work, it's lace. - Yeah.
至少我们有理由去抱怨为什么会被淋湿了
Well, it gives us something to blame for getting wet.
伙计 告诉我到底该赌哪边
Tell me which way to bet, friend.
索比那里有很多人已经开始下注了
Soapy's got a pool going.
一边说是你会留在道森
One way says you're staying in Dawson,
另一边说你会搭船离开
the other one says that you're on a boat out.
但是听着 离开了酒我就活不了
Now remember, I'm no good without my liquor.
我是这方圆一万米内最接近文明的人了
I'm the closest thing to civilization for 10,000 miles.
文明与否取决于你的答案
Civilization depends on your answer.
有什么胜算
Well, what are the odds?
你就是一个谜一样的人物 令人无法捉摸
You're inscrutable, unguessable.
只要人们还在你身上下赌注
You're the most important person in this town,
你就是这个镇上除了我之外最重要的人了
next to me, at least while the betting pool's on.
我什么也不是
I ain't anything.
只是一个挥霍阳光 浪费地心引力的人而已
Just another man burning daylight and wasting gravity.
挥霍阳光 挥霍阳光
Burning daylight, burning daylight.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我想知道我什么时候又多了一个朋友
I'd like to know when I'm getting a new friend.
你一定已经见过米克了
Ah, you must have met Meekor.
我不需要米克
I don't need Meekor.
我需要
I do.
我拥有你一半的土地 我需要保护我的投资
I own half your claim, I need to protect my investment.
手脚很麻利啊
Convenient.
我朋友死了 他那一半土地突然就成了你的了
My friend dies and suddenly you own his half of the claim.
你是在怪我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
亲爱的 挖金子是愚人的使命
Gold's a fool's errand, honey.
我在考虑一些更能赚钱的东西
I spend my time thinking about more lucrative things,
就像我的旅馆 美景城
like my hotel, the Fairview.
我建了一座全加拿大最大最豪华的旅馆
I'm building the largest, grandest hotel Canada's ever seen,
在道森
right here in Dawson.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
你应该接受索比的意见
You should take soap's offer.
卖♥♥掉你的土地 回缅因去
Sell your mud hole, head back to Maine.
佛蒙特
Vermont.
哈斯凯尔 你给你妈妈写信吗
You write your mother, Haskell?
那和这里的一切有关系吗
What does that got to do with anything?
这个世界的男人分为两种 给自己母亲写信的
The world's divided between men who write their mothers,
和不给母亲写信的
men who don't.
你会写信给你自己的妈妈吗
You write yours?
我杀了自己的妈妈
I killed my ma.
在她生下我的时候她就死了
She died as I exited her womb.
将我一个人留在这个变幻莫测的世界上
Left me to the vagaries of the world.
你妈妈生育了你
Your mother birthed you
而你现在在孕育一个旅馆
and you're birthing a hotel.
看上去你妈妈要更有优势一点
Looks like your mother has the edge.
你是真的不知道 是吗
You really don't know, do you?
自己究竟是走还是留
If you're staying or going?
你现在有时间吗 神父
You got a minute, father?
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do for you?
我想要告解
I want to make a confession.
请原谅这房♥子还在漏水 我才刚买♥♥下这里
I apologize for the leaks, I just bought the place.
神父 请原谅我 我有罪
Forgive me, father, for I've sinned.
你想要告解些什么
And what would you like to confess?
故意纵火 谋杀
Arson, murder.
你什么时候犯下这些罪的
When did you commit these acts?
还没有
Oh, I haven't yet.
先生 能请你对我更坦诚些吗
Would you care to be more forthright with me, sir?
这个漏水的房♥子会成为你的新教堂吗 神父
Is this watering can going to be your new church, father?
上帝的意志
God willing.
我觉得上帝不会愿意的
Well, god isn't willing,
这是道森中心最重要的房♥地♥产♥
this is prime real estate in the center of Dawson
我以及周围的那些人对它可是很上心呢
and I among others have had my eyes on it.
所以你会怎么做
So what are you going to do,
把我关在里面连着教堂一起烧了
burn the church down and me in it?
我给你一天的时间搬出去
You got a day to vacate.
你会为我将要犯的罪忏悔吗
Are you going to give me penance for my future sins?
你的忏悔就是做你自己
Your penance is being who you are.
你的房♥屋在漏水 神父
Your roof's leaking, father.
你最好把你的东西挪到更结实的土地上去
You'll want to move your structure to firmer ground,
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表