剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
我跟爱普斯坦的死是不是也有什么关系
whether I had something to do with Epstein's death.
就我在那声明上的赌注来说
In terms of my stake in that claim,
正如我一贯坚持的 我对采矿业不感兴趣
I have no interest in mining, as I've always maintained.
我有的是对乔·米克的投资
What I have is an investment in Joe Meeker.
为什么?
And why is that?
他是我的表亲
He's a cousin.
他是一个会走会说话两条腿的拉布拉多
He's a walking, talking, two-legged labrador.
只需要一根骨头就能让他快乐
Don't need much more than a bone to keep him happy.
如果那根骨头就是对那个声明的半个赌注
If that bone is a half a stake in a claim,
我不反对让乔·米克快乐
I ain't averse to keeping Joe Meeker happy.
如果我投入我的一半呢?
What if I put up my half?
两个一半没有任何意义
Two halves of nothing.
这就是我需要的
That's just what I need.
有很多关于这个声明的猜测
A lot of speculation about this claim.
而且尽管你不相信
And even if you don't believe in it,
它在自♥由♥市场售出的价钱
it'll sell for something on the open market...
比我需要的木头的价钱要多得多
for more than the price of the wood I'm asking.
你要不是愚蠢就是有太多的信念了
You're either stupid or you got way too much faith.
拿着
Hold it...
一周
For a week.
这就是我找到那条矿脉所需要的了
That's all it's gonna take for me to get to that vein.
但是一周后 如果你没有付你的贷款
But after a week, if you don't pay back the loan,
我会卖♥♥掉它
I will sell it.
把资本捆绑在一个声明上对我没什么好处
Capital does me no good tied up there in the claims.
这件事必须在道森解决
It has to be down here in Dawson.
这些东西都太好了
These properties are all too nice.
听着 我不想要好的
See, I don't want nice.
我要的是一些烂货
What I'm looking for is shit...
那种很烂的却能做的看起来很好的东西
shit that you can polish up and then make nice.
这才是真正的不动产 懂吗?
That's real estate. You understand?
和你说个话
A word with you.
听说你威胁神父了
I heard you threatened the priest.
在这个镇上不能有任何的谋杀 你明白吗?
There will not be any murder in this town. Do you understand?
你我都清楚这儿会有谋杀的
Well, you and I both know there's gonna be murder.
这是荒野
This is the wilds.
对于我们执法人员来说
A lot's gonna slip through the cracks
是有很多的漏洞存在
for us as a law-enforcement unit.
我们用十个人来管辖两百平方公里的财产
We got 10 men to police 200 square miles of claims.
我们必须根据财产的重要性进行保护
We got to pick our priorities, what to protect...
这种保护从教堂开始
that starts with church.
你是天主教的 是吗?
You're Catholic, are you?
那是另一种制度
It's another institution
来帮助这个镇保持文明
that can help civilize this town.
你离它远一点
You stay away from it.
在你知道你是怎么死的之前
Faster than you know what hit you,
我会派人监视你的
I'll put a cage around you.
我也许不必亲手杀了他
I might not have to kill him myself,
警长
Superintendent.
上帝会帮我杀了他的
God might do it for me.
是你杀了我的朋友吗
You shoot my friend?
为什么
Why?
你不会从他那得到任何回答的
You're not going to get an answer out of him.
不过你可以这样安慰自己
But you can take solace in the fact that,
无论如何 他都会受到正义的审判的
one way or another, he'll see justice.
一个模凌两可的词
A problematic word.
怎么会
How so?
对我们来说正义是吊死凶手
Justice for us is hanging a killer.
对他们来说 正义是驱赶夺走他们土地的人
Justice for them is maybe fighting off people taking their land.
我们得到的就是几个死人 谁更聪明一点呢?
All we get is a couple of dead men. Who's the wiser?
那真是一个明智的回答
That's a pretty even-keeled response.
我想你看见过红色了
I'd think you'd be seeing red.
哦 我看到很多了
Oh, I'm seeing plenty.
只是不知道是不是这里
Just not sure if it's here.
他在问你要不要来一点
He wants to know if you want some.
他说 相比于白人的水他更喜欢喝这个
Says he prefers it to the white man's water.
有着这样畸形的手指 扣扳机得用多大的力气啊
Must have been a hell of a shot with a dead trigger finger like that.
看起来不像是职业杀手的手指 不是吗?
Ain't exactly made for marksmanship, is he?
不管怎样 我们会弄清♥真♥♥相♥的
One way or another, we'll find out the truth.
再高一点 往左一点
A little higher. A little over to the left.
那人之前买♥♥了一个停尸间 现在他还想买♥♥吗?
Guy buys a mortuary, and now he's looking to add to it?
上面那个吗?
Up there?
谁会买♥♥一个公墓?
Who buys a cemetery?
我想他买♥♥的不是公墓
I don't think he bought a cemetery.
而是土地
I think he bought dirt.
我不喜欢别人在我眼皮子底下公然挑衅我
I don't like people buying dirt next to my dirt.
他在报价
He's making offers,
说是要建一个酒馆 也就是旅馆
talking about putting up saloons, a hotel.
让他去做吧
Let him.
地方是买♥♥到了 但是那上面…
Location's location, and that up there...
看上去可不是一个好地方
that ain't location.
但是那上面是干地
But it is dry.
看看这周围
Look around.
人们已经厌倦住在潮湿的烂泥里了
People are tired of living in the mud.
他在筹划建一个城市 一个永驻于此的城市
He's figuring a city. City build to last.
你现在有什么计划?
What are you getting at?
前街的公共卫生实在是太差了 不是吗?
Front street isn't exactly a model of sanitation, now, is it?
这就是为什么他会买♥♥那上面的地
That's why he's buying up there.
你觉得他在计划着建一个新的城镇吗?
Do you think he's planning on making a new downtown?
这就是我将要做的事
It's exactly what I'd do.
查出他想要和谁进行交易
Find out who he's talking to.
我想要抢在他前面和他们谈
I want to talk to them first.
告诉他们我会出比康特更多的钱
Tell them I'll pay more than the Count.
但康特付的是全额现款
The Count pays cash 100%.
你赊了太多账给淘金者们了 太多欠条
You've taken too many notes from miners, too many IOUs.
对于比尔·哈斯凯尔的领地
Load's ready to go up to 152,
人们报价已经达到了152元
Bill Haskell claim.
我们是将价再抬高一点 还是等着他们自己竞争报价?
Should we send them up or wait on the roads?
将价抬高一点
We'll send them up.
如果你想要和康特竞争的话
You want to compete with the Count,
你就要把那份领地卖♥♥出去
you got to sell that claim.
也就是说不管你做什么
Which means whatever you do,
我都不会把木头给他的
I would not bring him that wood.
给我们来点有激♥情♥的
Give us a feel.
但这是公共场所
But we're in public.
我知道 但这应该就是重点 不是吗?
I know. That's kind of the point, don't you think?
我喜欢用更优雅一点的方式来做这事 - 是吗?
Oh, I prefer to be a bit more classy than that. - Yeah?
所以你现在有想法了 对吧?
So you have an opinion, do you?
那我买♥♥下你脑中的想法
I just bought it off you.
还有下一个
And the next one.
下一个想法
And the next one in your head.
好吧 那么… - 再下一个
Well, then... - And the next one.
我们能上楼做这事吗?
Perhaps I can request that we take this upstairs?
你看 现在…
You see, now...
为了提出要求 需要你脑子里有自己的想法
to make a request, that requires you to have an opinion.
但是我刚刚买♥♥下了你脑中的想法 不是吗?
And I just bought your opinions, didn't I?
你脑中的下一个想法
And the next one in your head.
再下一个想法
And the next one in your head.
你想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
你是一个妓♥女♥ 脱衣服
You're a whore. Take your clothes off.
脱
More.
继续脱
More.
亲爱的 这是在克朗代克
This is the Klondike, love.
我没有看到你在矿里挖金子
I don't see you digging.
脱成这样对你来说已经够了吧 康特?
That enough whore for you, Count?
不 还不够
No, not quite.
但是我觉得应该快了
But I think we're getting there.
我只是很好奇
I'm just kind of curious.
对你来说 一个女人要
How much is enough whore
放荡成什么样子才算妓♥女♥?
for you in a woman?
还是有一点不够 对吗?
A little bit ain't enough, is it?
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表