剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
你妈妈还会为你做些什么?
What else did your mama do?
她会不停地说话
She talked...
告诉我她正在做的事
and told me everything she was doing...
"我在换床单
"I'm changing the sheets."
我正在给这个房♥间通通风"
"I'm airing out the room."
说得好像我看不到她似的
Like I couldn't see her.
有时候她会唱歌♥给我听
Sometimes she sang to me.
别想了 我当然不会唱给你听
No, I'm not singing to you.
她能够痊愈吗?- 她染上
Is there any chance? - She went days
这种可怕的病已经好几天了
with the disease skulking through her body like a wolf.
很多人为此连路都走不了
Most people wouldn't even be able to walk.
她会好的
She'll be all right.
她比橡胶还要顽强
She's tougher than rubber.
胳膊已经好很多了
Arm's feeling better.
接受治疗的话才会好转
Won't get better without help.
你是说这里的医治吗
Doctor help, you mean.
我们要把你送到大♥陆♥上
We got to get you to the mainland.
轮船后天启程
Ferry leaves day after tomorrow.
你就搭那一艘 - 那你呢?
You're going to be on it. - And what about you?
金矿怎么办?
What about the mine?
这一年就要过去了 米克
The season's up, Meek.
这是今年最后一艘船了
It's the last ferry of the year.
你还没回答我的问题呢
You ain't answering my question.
你要怎么办?
What about you?
如果你不走 我也不走 - 别傻了
You don't go, I don't go. - Don't be stupid.
你胳膊不好好治疗的话
That arm don't heal right,
你会伤残终生的
you're crippled for life.
你不走 我就不走
You don't go, I don't go.
我会给我们弄两张票
I'll get us both tickets.
满意了吧?
How about that?
你真要这么做?
You'd do that?
只要能把你带出这里
If it gets you out of here.
我会的
Yeah.
我骗了他
I lied to him.
但也是迫不得已
I had to.
我们已经找到了金子
We'd found gold,
但我还没有解决真正的困扰
but I hadn't satisfied the real obsession.
找到杀害我挚友的凶手
The killer of my best friend.
那个凶手隐藏着他的罪行逍遥法外
Hiding out there somewhere like a dog,
就像下雨时躲在泥里的狗一样
in the mud, in the rain with his great secret.
但找到这个凶手也只是时间的问题了
It was just a matter of time before someone saw his face...
最终阶段要开始了
and the real endgame would begin.
路上小心
Safe travels.
比尔
Bill.
她退烧了
Her fever's broke.
她说不定可以恢复过来
She might make it.
我刚刚一定是在打盹儿了
Must have nodded off.
看来你得到了些援助嘛
Looks like you had a little help.
嗯 的确
Yeah, well.
晚上帮忙 白天瞎混呗
Help at night, hell in the morning.
贝琳达还好吧?
She all right Belinda?
可能还好吧
Maybe yes, maybe no.
是他 - 谁?
That's him. - Who?
那只狗 我无论何时都能认出它的声音
That's dog. I'd recognize his voice anywhere.
它要回归大自然了
He's gone back to the wild.
它正吼叫着呼唤它的同胞呢
He's howling with his brethren.
好吧
Well
很高兴能够认识你 比尔·哈斯凯尔
It's good to know you, Bill Haskell.
你不会再回来了 是吧?
You're not coming back, are you?
你会搭乘那艘船离开
You're gonna be on that ferry.
我收藏了很多故事
I've collected a lot of stories.
如果别人不听那这些故事也就都毫无意义
Don't have much meaning unless people hear 'em.
把我也加进去 行吗?
Put me in one of them, will you?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
但现在
But right now
我要浪费一下时光
I'm burning daylight.
真奇怪
Confused
我们的顾客都去哪儿了
where exactly all our customers are.
我认为他们应该都在贝琳达的木坊里
Well, I suppose they're up the street at Belinda's mill.
她突然开始赊账卖♥♥木头了
She's suddenly selling her wood on credit.
那又对她有什么好处?
That helps her how?
对于一个缺钱到了绝望地步女人来说
For a woman so desperate for hard cash,
赊账卖♥♥木头对她又有什么好处?
selling on credit helps her exactly how?
这个…
Well
至少可以帮助她减少这里的顾客
it helps her keep the customers away from here.
狡猾的小老鼠
Smart little rat.
她知道你已经身无分文
Knew you were strapped,
就抢走你手中的生意
took all your cash on hand.
为什么呢?
Why?
这样的话 我就没法付你钱了
Well, so I can't pay you lot.
你绝对不想欠桑达他们的债
Sundown and his boys ain't the type you want to be in hock to.
还有一种可以提升资本的方法
Well, there's more than one way to raise capital.
相信我
Trust me.
你是不是拿了点颜料?
Got some color, do you?
一点点
A little.
我发觉你所想的都跟这格格不入
And yet I get the sense that your mind is a whole world away, thinking.
我在思考解决一件毫无头绪的事情
I'm working out something that don't have a solution.
那思考它还有什么意义吗
Not much point in thinking about it, then.
在想怎么找出凶手
Thinking about how to ferret out a murderer.
你会怎么做?
How would you do that?
这就是你要送走你朋友的原因吗?
Is that why you sent your friend away?
不让他掺和进你所计划的那些危险中?
Keep him away from whatever nastiness you were planning?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我不像他 我是有罪的
I ain't as innocent as him.
所以呢?
So?
那狗♥娘♥养♥的 他昨晚闯进我的地盘
That son of a bitch, he hit my claim last night.
拿走我攒了两个月的碎金块
Got two months' worth of flakes.
虽然不比你的这些 但那终归是我辛苦挣来的
Now, that's not what you got, but still, it's every penny I had.
但你并不确定是不是他啊
You know, you can't be certain it was him.
有一个办法可以搞清楚
Well, there's one way to find out.
我们找到他
We find him.
去问问清楚
We make him talk.
如果这矿是他想要的 那么我们就坐在这儿
If it's the mine he wants, we're gonna sit right back here
让他自认为是时候来拿了
and let him think he can have it.
有动静了
Got movement.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的居然在我帐篷里
Son of a bitch was in my camp.
他还往我的帐篷那里走
And he's headed for mine.
别动 不然我就开枪了!
Move and I'll shoot you right where you stand!
你就是那个想杀我的人吗?!
You're the one that tried to kill me?!
现在想来偷我的金子了?!
You come for my gold now?!
我没杀任何人
Didn't kill no one.
我只想偷点东西好养活我的家人
Just looking to steal something to feed my family with.
你应该是来完成最后的任务吧?
Well, maybe you're here to finish the job?
像杀了我朋友那样杀我
Kill me like you killed my friend?
我跟你讲过了 我没杀人
I told you, didn't kill no one.
我什么都没做过
I'm telling you, I didn't do nothing.
警长会把这件事搞清楚的
Superintedent's gonna iron all that out.
盗窃和杀人是有本质上的区别的
Whole difference between stealing and killing.
再说我连偷都没偷 - 闭嘴
I didn't even steal. - Shut it.
比尔·哈斯凯尔 你在干嘛?
Bill Haskell, what are you doing?
我想我找到了那个凶手
Think I found our man.
你错了 凶手不是他
No, you haven't. This isn't him.
你是不是知道点什么 快说啊
You know something, you talk now.
凶手到底是谁?
Who is it?
我只是被上帝授以神圣的使命来静听忏悔的
I'm bound by God to honor the sanctity of the confessional,
但我现在可以告诉你 凶手不是他
but I can tell you right now, it's not this man.
跟你讲过了吧 - 闭嘴!
Told you. - Shut up!
走开 快点
Step away. Now.
说吧
Talk.
我来这里是为让自己找到安宁
You know, I come down here, give myself a little peace,
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表