剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
这里已经有点软了
little soft there.
让我直接跟你说清楚吧
This is the way it's going to work,
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
you stay in your area, I stay in mine.
你不用跟我说话 不用给我任何建议
You don't talk to me, you don't give me advice.
在我看来你就是这座山的一部分
As far as I'm concerned you're part of the mountain.
哪部分
Which part?
静静呆着不会动的那部分
The part that's quiet and don't move.
"亲爱的母亲 我发现自己身处狼群中"
"Dear mother, I find myself among wolves."
"恐怕要想生存下来 我只能变成一只狼"
"I fear the only way to survive is to become one."
给我站住
Stay right there!
你在我帐篷这里打什么主意
What business you got looking at my tent?
把你另外一只手伸出来给我看
Show me your other hand now!
我 我想没必要吧
I, I don't think I should.
你不是我想的那个人
You ain't the person I thought you were.
我他妈的确不是 把你的手伸出来给我看
You're goddamn right I'm not. Show me your hand.
我觉得在你朋友死了之后
I thought you were a hurt soul,
你也是一个受伤的灵魂
after what happened to your friend.
我希望你能有一些暖胃的东西
I thought you could use a, a warm something in your gut.
但我想我不该怜悯你
I guess I pegged you wrong.
等等
Hold on.
很抱歉 我 我只是…
I'm sorry I, I just...
我知道的 孩子
I know, boy.
我知道的
I know.
一碟屎
Shit on a plate.
贪心
Wolf.
我倒也想吃那些想吃我的小动物
I like eating critters that want to eat me.
把窗打开
Open that window!
这里面像口水那样湿热
It's as warm as spit in here.
给
Here.
自♥制♥月光酒
It's homemade moonshine.
用云杉树皮酿的
It's made from spruce bark.
育空的独特配方
Special Yukon recipe.
在我们那它有个名字
Back home we got a word for that.
是什么
Oh, what's that?
松节油
Turpentine.
可能是吧
Maybe so.
你个死醉鬼
Oh, Goodman, you drunk ass.
我没醉
I ain't drunk.
也不是死鬼
But I ain't an ass,
我只是个猿人
I'm just an ape.
发生什么了
What happened?
当兵的后果啊
Well, that's what soldiering will do for you.
报效祖国 然后把你变成个猿人
Serving your country, it turns you into an ape.
不过是人们认识的最好的猿人
But as fine an ape as a man could ever know.
悼念你的朋友
Condolences on your friend.
你知道 在克朗代克我们都习惯死亡
So you know, we're used to death here in the Klondike.
但在领地上被谋杀还是少有的
But not murder, not here at the claims.
弄得人心惶惶 不知道下一个会是谁
Kind of makes you wonder which one of us is next.
但愿没有吧 我们这镇也快有法治了
No one hopefully, with the law coming to town.
法治
Law?
有消息说骑警们快来了
Word is mounties are on their way,
大概明天就到
going to be here tomorrow,
然后为人们一举镇♥压♥我们这种罪犯
crack down on us sinners once and for all, huh?
傻子的头头
The king of fools.
就算见了绅士你也分辨不出
You wouldn't know a gentlemen if you saw one.
先生 十分感谢您听我说这些
I appreciate you taking the time to hear me, sir.
你朋友的死在道森可传开了
Killing of your friend is the talk of Dawson.
请节哀
My condolences.
殡葬的人从我朋友身上拿下的
Mortician pulled this out of him.
是步♥枪♥的子弹 速度极快
It was a rifle shot, something with a lot of velocity.
大口径
Big bore.
杀人用的抢 不是捕猎用的
A gun made for killing, not shooting rabbit.
可能是45/70尖头
45/70 sharps maybe.
我听说当地部落的特林基特人在这
I've heard the local tribe up here the,
做了几年大型捕猎抢的交易
the Tlingit have been trading for big animal guns for years.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的贸易商 海岸线的播种人
Russian traders, seeders on the coast.
我们正在做着的是武装敌人
All we're doing is arming the enemy.
那特林基特人为什么要杀
And what motivation the Tlingit have in killing
我朋友这个不相关的人
a no one like my friend?
我觉得是因为他们曾统治这片土地
From what I understand they used to dominate the region.
他们认为这片地是他们的
They think the land is theirs.
显然他们在那划下一条无形的界线
They've apparently got an invisible boundary beyond
谁越界就会被威胁被骚扰
which folks who venture get harassed, threatened.
你和你的朋友爱普斯坦先生貌似
And it seems it's that hillside where you and your friend,
申请了山坡那块地为你们所有
Mr. Epstein, staked your claim.
我们拿到声明的那一刻就被盯上了
The second we staked our claim we were marked men.
或许你下一步要做的 我能帮上忙
Might be able to help you with your latest endeavor.
听说你要去特林基特的扎营
Heard you're heading to the Tlingit camp,
听说就在狼爪小径的东边
which I'm told is just east of wolf paw trail.
我很乐意给你带路
It would be my pleasure to guide you.
我不需要只为拿小说素材的人的陪伴
I don't need someone to come along just to fill their notebook.
这是我自己的战斗
This is my battle.
有个会说特林基特语的人陪伴
It'd be a lot easier to find if you have someone
事情会简单很多
with you who knows how to speak Tlingit.
你是那间纺织品店的新主人咯
So you're the new owner of the dry goods store?
是啊 小姐
Yes, madam.
我要把它变成教堂
I'm going to be turning it into a church.
把没信仰的人变成信徒
Turning nonbelievers into believers?
你需要的可不仅仅是木材啊
You're going to need a lot more than lumber for that.
在那边门廊坐着的先生
The gentleman over there on the porch,
有什么故事
what's his story?
幻想自己是个房♥产投机商
Fancies himself a real estate speculator,
还有些别的
amongst other things.
他真像他所说杀过人
Has he got it in him to kill like he says?
他做过很多事
He got a lot of things in him,
没一件是好事
none of them are good.
原谅我这么说 神父
Pardon me for saying, father,
但早就该有人把他一枪搞定
but someone should have put a bullet in him a long time ago.
你初来乍到 但我跟他打过交道
You're new here, but I've experienced that man firsthand.
那时真该亲手杀了他
Should have shot him myself.
免得他满肚子坏水
Saved the rest of us from that black shit storm
害大家遭殃
he's got boiling in his head.
当你认为那些野蛮人真有罪时你要怎么做
What are you going to do you deem the savages guilty?
先要把事弄清楚
First thing is to know.
你见过部落长么
You've seen the tribe's leader?
没 不过听说过他
No, but I know of him.
他是个混血儿
He's a half breed.
他的白人妈妈在他大约五岁的时候
His white ma tossed him in the woods
把他扔在树林里了
around the age of five
因为他开始表现出太多土著人的特性
once he started showing too many native characteristics.
他在严寒中生存了两个星期
He survived for two weeks in the cold
后来他部落的人发现他
and frost until his tribe found him.
传奇的就是他靠愤怒活了下来
Legend is that he survived on rage.
是愤怒而不是他妈妈的爱
Rage instead of his momma's love,
他也因此变得强大
he grew strong on it.
现在已经是他们的首领
And he's now their leader.
过来 狗狗
Come here, dog.
狗狗
Dog!
作家 我们迷路了么
Are we lost, scribe?
狗识路
Dog knows.
抽一根么
Want one?
你应该抽的
You should take it up.
可以驱蚊
Helps with the mosquitoes.
这里就是神圣的特林基特猎场
Now this is sacred Tlingit hunting ground.
放弃希望 来这的人
Abandon hope all you who enter here,
不再受到上帝的庇护
for you are no longer in the land of your father.
躺在落叶上 闭上双眼
Lie down on the leaves, close your eyes
就可以感受到冰冷的狼爪在你身上跨过
and you might feel the cold paws of wolves passing over you.
你是他们的一员 野生的人类动物
You're one of them here, a wild human animal.
和它们没有差别
There's no difference.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表