剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
看看那名凶手够不够聪明
see if our murderous friend is smart enough
乘最后一艘船离开这里
to get on the last boat out of here.
带着他的罪行离开 留我们在这儿
Disappear with his sins, leave the rest of us alone.
但我没有得到那份安宁
I didn't get that peace.
牢笼在渐渐逼近
Prison's closing in now.
我们都被锁在里面了
We're all locked in together.
每个人都注定一死
The die had been cast.
上帝已经明确了我们每个人的命运
God had sealed us in with our fate.
我们来这里之前是谁 已不再重要
What we were before we came to this place was no more.
这片土地由我们接管
The land had taken over,
使我们得到了我们宁愿不懂的动物本能
drawing from us the animal instincts we'd rather not know.
这种本能已经杀害了上百 甚至上千人
It had already killed hundreds, maybe thousands.
但只有一个人的死亡影响到了我
But only one of those deaths mattered to me.
永远失去一个挚友的痛苦
The ache of a friend lost forever
我不想再体会了
is a pain I'd wish on nobody.
你只是想尽量送我出去
You was just trying to get me out of here,
不是吗?
weren't you?
我只是想让你保住这条胳膊
Only to save that arm.
那由谁来保住你呢?
Who's gonna save you?
上帝啊
Jesus.
有时候朋友 哪怕是新交的朋友
Sometimes friendships, even new ones,
是我们所拥有唯一的慰藉
are the only solace we have,
即使这种时光是短暂的
even if the moment is only fleeting
但真正可怕的暴风雪还没到来
and the worst storms are yet to come.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表