剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
那感觉就像这天空一样广阔
that was as vast as the sky itself.
如果你做到了这个 你还有什么不能做到的
If you could do this, what else could you do?
或许这才是我们真正获得的财富
And perhaps in that was the real wealth to be gained.
一种世界上什么也不能阻挡我们的感觉
A sense that nothing in the world could stop us.
爱普
Ep?
怎么了
What?
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
爱普 爱普
Ep? Ep?!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
爱普
Ep!
兄弟 没事的
You're all right, man.
有我在
I got you.
爱普 爱普 爱普
Ep! Ep! Ep!
发生了什么
What happened?
天哪
Jesus!
爱普
Ep!
人们来这里寻找他们的财富
Men come here to seek their fortune,
但财富是幸运的代名词
which is another word for luck.
人们把他们的铁锹插入冻土中
Men stick their spade in frozen dirt and ask,
问道"我幸运吗"
"Am I lucky?"
而大多数的回答是没有金子的污泥
And mostly the answer comes in the form of goldless mud.
但他们不懈地挖掘着
But they keep digging.
问题是他们在挖什么
Question is what they're digging.
金子还是墓穴
A mine or a grave.
是的
Yep.
一会儿见
See you later.
明早见
See you in the morning.
我在哪里可以找到法律
Where could I find the law?
这里没有法律
Ain't no law around here.
你就在市政厅里
You're in the town hall.
墓地也同样不开门
Cemetery ain't open either.
你把他放在外面 野兽们会扒光他的
Animals are going to get to him, you leave him outside.
不需要墓地 我会带他回家
Don't need a cemetery, I intend to take him home.
别让他看起来像走了很长的路
Don't look like he got a lot of walk left in him.
你在就一件滑稽的事开玩笑
You make jokes about funny things.
你应该就滑稽的事开开玩笑
You're supposed to make jokes about funny things.
别跟他生气
Don't let him in.
别跟他生气
Just don't let him in.
你的脑子已经乱成了一锅粥
Your brain's been mixing in with the sawdust.
给我的朋友来一杯
Give my friend here a drink.
别上那种廉价货 来杯好的
Not that seed of bark shite, the good stuff.
要给我的这位朋友喝好酒
Only the good stuff for my friend here.
你可以等会儿还我 好吗
You can pay me back later, huh?
下一班离开这里的船是多久开
When's the next boat out of here?
我会 我会直接告诉你
Well, I'll, I'll answer you straight,
船在两天内会来
boat comes in two days.
但你的朋友不能上船
But your friend won't be on it.
为什么 骗子
And why's that, grifter?
给我这位朋友再倒一杯
Give my friend another drink.
为什么他不能上船
Why won't he be on the boat?
因为他是一个死人
Well, because he's dead.
死人会带来霉运
Death brings death.
我曾经让自己远离这些尸体免得自己触了霉头
I for one try to stay away from it lest I catch what it's got.
现在船长们和我想的是一样的
Now boat captains think like I do.
我们这里的所有人
All of us here and,
照我看来也包括你
and I include you in my arithmetic,
只要我们活着 我们是不会离开这里的
we won't be leaving here when we're healthy.
我们会死在这里 埋在这里 这就是现实
We're going to be buried here and that's a fact.
你现在也许精神饱满 但以后的事难说啊
You might look hearty now, but no one can speak to the future.
不惜用花言巧语去达到你的目的 是吗
Take the scenic route to get where you're going, don't you?
那好 让我来听听你的理由吧 骗子
Well, let's hear your pitch, grifter.
这样说吧 兄弟
Well, here's how it is, brother,
仅仅因为你的伙伴将要被埋在这个冰封的土地里
just because your partner is going to be buried in this cold hard clay
并不意味着一个像你这样的人没有别的路走
doesn't mean a man such as you with other options got to.
那还有什么别的选择
And what other options?
你的领地
Your claim.
我们都还没开始挖 也许什么都挖不到
It ain't even been dug on yet, it might yield nothing.
你在这里用了一个很好的词
You used a great word there.
也许
Might.
也许会有什么 也许什么都没有
Might be something, might be nothing.
那就是山上你们那些领地所散发出来的魅力
That's the beauty of a claim such as yours staked up in the hill there.
仅只有其中一种结果而已
Only one of it's kind so far.
挖到什么都有可能
Might be anything.
这里的人们都极度渴望着金子
Folks around here they're hungry for gold.
他们做梦都会梦到它
They dream about it in their sleep.
当对这个幻像极度渴望时
A good deal of money will be invested in ignorance,
一大笔钱将会被白白地投资下去
when the need for delusion is deep.
你领地所拥有的就是那个美丽的幻像
What you got in your claim is a beautiful delusion.
并且现在 那块地还没有被谁勘探过
And right now, it's unexamined,
就像你说的 还未开挖
as you say, undug.
你想成为这个幻像的中介人吗
And you want to be the middleman for my delusion?
等它红了就把它卖♥♥掉
Sell it when it's hot?
是的 我的计划就是这些
Well, my proposition is this,
只要你挖一铲子 这笔交易就自动取消了
and the deal's off the moment your spade touches soil,
我会给你一百美元买♥♥你的领土
I will give you 100 dollars for your claim.
并且我还会帮你付离开这里的船钱
And I will pay for your boat fare out of here.
合理的抚慰金或金子 你自己选吧
Legal tender or gold, it's your choice.
也许你更想要金子
Or maybe you want gold,
回去告诉家里人 你自己挖出了金子
tell the folks back home you dug it out yourself.
在他们面前逞逞英雄
Be a bit of a hero.
我直接跟你说吧
Listen to me,
并且请把这些话告诉所有想知道我想法的人
and tell this to anyone who wants to know my intentions,
在没有为我的朋友声张正义之前 我是不会离开的
I am not leaving Dawson until my friend gets justice.
他已经得到了你所说的公平
He already got his justice.
你就是要惹我 对吧
You're the funny one, aren't you?
嘿 嘿 放轻松 伙计
Hey, hey, easy now, friend.
放松
Easy now.
行了行了 够了
Now, now, come on now.
你们没有那么容易摆脱掉我的
You're not getting rid of me that easily!
我不是那么好打发掉的
You're not getting rid of me!
见你们的鬼了
Goddamn it!
你拿走了他的靴子
You took his boots!
怎么会有这样的人…
What kind of a man...
野兽们已经扑上来了
Animals got him.
对不起 先生 我们今天没法给他下葬
I'm sorry, sir, there's no way we can bury him today.
不行 为什么不行
No way, no how.
有太多人排在他前面了
There's too many passengers ahead of him.
但是这个周末前我们会安排他下葬的
But he'll be in the ground by week's end.
不过先生 对您朋友的去世我深表同情
But condolences, truly, for your loss, sir.
我听说这件事了
I heard about what happened.
来表达我的问候
Came to pay my respects.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
来点薄荷油吧 这里气味太重了
Mint oil, for the smell.
我能问问你下一步想做什么吗
May I ask your intentions?
你会回家去 回缅因 对吗
Will you be going home, back to Maine, is it?
佛蒙特
Vermont.
佛蒙特
Vermont.
全国第一个允许女性有选举权的州
First state in the union to allow female suffrage.
我住在无选举权的州时挺看重这种事的
Seemed important when I lived in the lower 45,
但现在觉得这种事有些古怪了
it now seems quaint.
为决定哪位男人掌控你而投票
Voting for which man will have power over you.
这个地方充满着杀戮
This place kills.
不是我能掌控的地方
It's not my place.
这是我之前一直试着告诉你的
It's was what I was trying to tell you.
他们会为了土地而杀人 是吗
They'd kill over mud, would they?
如果那是他们想要的领地的话 他们在为一堆烂泥巴杀人
If it's the claim they're after, that's all they're killing over right now, mud
他们看到的是土地里的东西
It's what they think is under it.
有谁会那样做
Who'd do it?
有谁又不会那样做
Who wouldn't?
我很担心你
I worry about you.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表