剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
你…
You...
你想要更多
you want more.
你们都一样!
All of you!
你想要我这个妓♥女♥更放荡一点?
You want more of the whore?
谁会为你做任何事?
Who will do whatever you want?
就让你对她
Let you do,
做任何你想做的事吧
whatever you want to her.
够了
Enough.
这位女士今晚的时间已经结束了
The lady's done for the night.
我想你应该知道妨碍一个男人
I think you'd know not to interrupt
买♥♥下一个妓♥女♥是很不礼貌的行为吧
a man who spent money on a hooker.
你以为自己比我有钱吗 混♥蛋♥
You've been outbid, asshole.
给他点颜色看了
Showed him.
你以为他在意了吗
You didn't show him a goddamn thing.
近乎全♥裸♥地站在雨中
Standing out there buck-naked in the rain
手里拿着钱?
with money in your hand?
他是对的
He's right.
你骨子里就是一个欠操的妓♥女♥ 现在 把钱还给我
You're a goddamn whore. Now, you give me that.
不要对我给你的礼物吹毛求疵
Don't you look a gift horse in the mouth.
我刚刚才救了你
I just saved you.
谁说我要别人来救了?
Who said I need any saving?
你是在骂我吗 女人?
You shitting me, woman?
我们都做了我们该做的事
We all do what we do.
现在 我需要那笔钱
Now, I need that money.
求你了
Please.
你让我做什么都可以
I'll do whatever you want.
在我外套里面 有一个口袋
Inside my coat, there's a pocket.
你将手伸进去
You reach in there...
把那个小盒子拿出来
you pull out that compact...
你把盒子打开
you open it up.
看看
Look.
你现在变成什么样了?
See what you are?
婊♥子♥ 去死吧
You go to hell, bitch.
你这个虚伪的 有钱的婊♥子♥!
You righteous, rich bitch!
钱 那就是男人能掌控你的理由
Money. That's what men have over you.
如果他们没有了钱 他们就掌控不了你
And once they don't, they ain't got no sway.
你需要保持你的尊严
And you get to keep your integrity.
这可比那个冷冰冰的
And that is worth a whole lot more
盒子里的任何金子都要宝贵得多
than all the gold in this goddamn frozen shit box.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不应该对我说对不起
You don't say sorry to me.
对自己说吧
You say sorry to yourself.
上帝也许只是一个童话
God may be a fairy tale...
但是对上帝的畏惧是真实存在的
but the fear of God ain't.
把那种畏惧深植于她的脑中
You put that in her.
你明白了吗?
You understand?
你看起来有点吃惊啊
You look vaguely surprised.
我只是觉得内政部副部长在这种天气里
It's a long way for the Deputy Minister
来这里肯定费了一番功夫吧
of the Interior to come, that's all.
在渥太华 当冬天即将到来时
We do tend to hibernate in Ottawa
我们的确会足不出户
at the first sign of winter.
但是这个道森问题太紧急
The Dawson problem is apparently
已经等不到开春了
too pressing to let wait till spring,
至少我的长官是这么说的 - 道森问题?
at least according to my superiors. - Dawson problem?
你也知道
As you know,
政♥府♥正在鼓励一些企业到这里来
the government is encouraging companies to come up here,
促进育空的发展
develop the Yukon.
但是据说那些企业不是很愿意来这里投资
But said companies are a little uneasy.
不管是不是真的 有话传过来说
Word's gotten back, justified or not,
他们觉得这里的本地人不太安生
that the natives are restless.
你想要在公♥司♥董事会会议室里吓到一个白人吗?
You want to scare a white man in a corporate boardroom?
那就告诉他 他投资的地方充满愤怒的棕色人种
Tell him he's investing in a land full of angry brown people.
所以 很显然的 他们需要确保
So, obviously, they need to be reassured
在育空有法可循
that there is the rule of law in the Yukon.
如果是他们杀了人的话 那他们就必须要死
If they're killers, they need to die.
的确应该是这样 但是我并不是完全确定
Granted, but I am not yet 100% certain
他们就是我们要找的谋杀犯
that they're the ones.
那么就将它变成板上钉钉的事实
Then get 100% certain.
好消息
Good news...
那个裁缝说愿意就房♥产一事和你谈一下
the tailor said he'd talk to you about the property.
我知道你不想康特得到那份土地
I know you don't want the Count to get it,
但是不要给那个男的现金
but don't offer the man cash for that land.
你没有那么多现钱
You don't have it.
麦克唐纳 我是贝琳达·马尔罗尼
McDonald, it's Belinda Mulroney.
进来吧
Come in.
很高兴你能见我 先生
I appreciate you seeing me, sir.
麦克唐纳先生和我才刚刚协商完
Mr. McDonald and I were just finishing up.
你们还没签字
It's not signed yet.
我出更高的价怎么样?
What if I offered you more?
康特已经给了我一笔可观的金额
Count's paying me a nice number...
两百块
$200.
三百块
$300.
四百块?
$400?
五百
Five.
你真的不应该这样插一脚进来的
You know, you should really walk away.
你已经逼我两次了
You've pressed me twice already.
我会做出些丧心病狂的事来的
I'm liable to come unhinged.
六百
Six.
两千块
$2,000.
如果你是这样用钱的话 那我就无需担心了
You spend money like that, I won't have to worry about you.
你不久就会破产的
You'll be broke.
麦克唐纳先生 请
Mr. McDonald, if you please.
没有人会出两千块买♥♥这块地
Nobody pays $2,000.
只有笨蛋才会这样做
Only an idiot does.
你说对了
And you're right.
这个价位
Nothing...
实在是太诱人了
is a far better price.
现在
Now...
我需要确定你不会再来找我的麻烦了
I need to know that I'm done with you.
告诉我你不会再来找我的麻烦了
Tell me that I'm done with you.
好的 行 我们两清了
Oh, yeah, I'm done with you.
好孩子
Good girl.
我们要出去走走
We're going for a walk.
请对准那个瓶子射击
Hit the bottle, please.
再来一次!
Again!
再来一次!
Again!
想要糊弄我 假装残废 对吧?
Trying to fool me, playing lame, aren't you?
现在让我们加点真实的赌注进去吧 嗯?
Let's put some real stakes into it, hmm?
现在开枪射击
Now make the shot.
就像你那晚杀死那个人一样开枪
Make the shot like you did that night
要不这个男孩就得死!
or he dies!
开枪!
Make the shot!
好了
It's all right.
这可不够两个人分的
Ain't enough to share.
我从没杀过人
I never killed no man,
但是如果你不把那截木头给我的话
but you don't get wide of that wood,
也许你会成为我的第一个刀下鬼
I may have to start.
不要那样做
Don't make it about that.
除非你把我劈成两半 否则你是无法阻止我的!
You're gonna have to split me in two to stop me!
哈斯凯尔想要一批木头
Haskell's asking for the wood.
在这种天气里?
In this weather?
傻瓜才会这么信任他的同伴
Half-wit's got way too much faith in fellow man,
居然以为我会备好马冒着雨出门
thinking I'm just gonna saddle up and ride out into that.
把那些他想赊账的木头给他送过去
Deliver him wood that he wants on credit.
我自己不会做这些事的
I ain't doing it.
我脑子里有太多事了
I got too much else on my mind.
已经有很多男人死在了育空
There's plenty of men have died in the Yukon
只因他们太过愚勇
on account of the wrong kind of courage.
但是错过了这个会很可惜的
It'll be a shame, though.
他是一个很好的人
He's a good one.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表