剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
我们必须放了他们
We have to release them.
你喝多了吧
You must be drunk.
他们明天就要被处死了
They're to be hanged tomorrow.
如果想开除我 请随意
Strip me my uniform if you want.
我是不会参与谋杀的
I will not be a party to murder.
狗♥娘♥养♥…
Son-of-a...
他们中那些强壮又聪明的人
The ones that are strong among them, the ones that are wise,
屈服于强权
are rendered weak by power.
他们认为言语能改变一切
They think they can make change with words.
吊在绞刑架上
Hanging from the gallows pole.
然而言语对他们来说只是操纵
But words for them are only meant to manipulate,
欺骗 和娱乐
beguile, entertain.
他们设法清除自己的罪恶
They distract themselves from their sins.
但我们仍能看到
But we see them.
我们目睹他们的所作所为
We see what they've done.
我们像狼一样选择在边缘活动
Like wolves, we'll pick away at them around the edges,
消灭他们中的那些弱者
take the weak, reduce their number.
今夜将万籁俱寂
Tonight there will be no words.
只有血流成河
Only blood.
吊在绞刑架上
Hanging from the gallows pole.
吊在绞刑架上
Hanging from the gallows pole.
先生 你做了个正确的决定
You made the right decision, sir.
为你和你的家人买♥♥点吃的吧
Get some food in your belly for you and your beloved.
你可吃不了金子 对吧?
You can't eat gold, now, can you?
特别是当你一无所有的时候
Especially if you don't got none.
现在
Now...
给我和我的朋友来瓶威士忌
get a whiskey for me and my friend here.
我请
I'm buying.
再见 最亲爱的人
Fare-thee-well to loved ones.
嗯 我该走了 还有些别的事儿要办
Well, I'd best be moving along. I got other business to attend to.
希望你比我好
I hope you fare better than me.
在那片领地 我除了坏运气 别的一无所有
I had nothing but bad fortune with that claim.
这才不关运气什么事
Fortune's got nothing to do with it.
运气就是个婊♥子♥
Fortune's a bitch.
祝你下回好运
Well, better luck next time.
幸运的话你的尿不会在空中结成冰的
You'll be lucky your piss doesn't freeze up midair.
可能在你意识到之前就在你的小鸡鸡里冻住了
It can climb back inside you before you know it.
闭嘴 不然杀了你
Shut up. I'll kill you.
妈的 是特林基特人!
Tlingit, goddamn it!
是特林基特人! 他们是冲犯人来的!
The Tlingit are here! They're coming for the prisoners!
给我把来♥福♥枪♥!
Give me a rifle!
驾! 驾!
Hike! Hike!
驾! 驾!
Hike! Hike!
继续!
Keep on!
往前走 往前走
Go ahead! Go ahead!
好孩子!
Good dogs!
古德曼!
Goodman!
古德曼!
Goodman!
像个男人一样出来见我
Come out and meet me man to man!
治安队的人去哪儿了?
Where's the Law?
走了
Went out.
所有人都走了
All of them.
去追捕特林基特人了
Hunt Tlingit.
康德和他的人也去了
The Count and his men, too.
也刚从这儿走了
Raced right out of here.
撒玛利亚人突然要去救治安队了吗
撒玛利亚人被视为乐善好施的人 不过这里是在说反话NIs Samaritan suddenly helping out the Law?
不是的
No, they ain't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
康德和他手下
Count and his men.
他们不是去抓原住民
They weren't going after natives.
他们去抓比尔·哈斯凯尔了
They was going after Bill Haskell.
你计划这样拿枪冲出去吗
Are you going to shoot your way out?
带走他的狗
Take his dogs.
卸了他的枪
Get his gun.
我能毙了你
I could shoot you.
杀了他
Kill him.
还是你自己来吧
Shoot him yourself.
你要是有枪就好了 是吧
If only you had a gun, huh?
真为你感到难过啊 伙计
I feel bad for you, mate.
我可不会
Yeah, I wouldn't.
走吧
Let's go!
把他的枪拿来
Get the guns on him.
驾
Run!
走吧
Go!
快点儿
Come on!
情况有点儿不妙啊
Well, this is a bit of a predicament.
你要敢过来 我就杀了你
Come near me, I'll kill you.
驾
Hike!
驾
Hike!
再走一千英里我们就到道森了
A thousand to one we make it to Dawson.
我是说我们一起
I say we work together.
或者我们也可以这么办
Or we could do that.
你要真想这样 咱俩就大打一架
We could do that, if you want, we can turn this into a fight.
打死你太浪费精力了
Killing you would take too much energy.
你有火柴吗?
You got any matches?
没有
No?
反正你戴了手套 对吧
You got gloves though, don't you?
你想因为手套杀了我吗
You going to kill me for those?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不会
Maybe not.
你想给我个吗
You want to give me one?
我要是错了你吱个声
Correct me if I'm wrong.
好吧 我可能搞错了但是
All right, I might be mistaken but,
道森是在那边 对吧
Dawson's that way, right?
森林能让我们免受风吹
The forest will cover us from the wind.
是的 还会多走十英里
Yeah, but it'll add ten more miles.
我不想再在这冷地方待着了
I don't want to be out in this cold any longer than I have to,
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你要是想走捷径就要一直受风吹
You stay out here in this wind on your shortcut,
这样会很快冻僵的
you'll freeze fast.
这里除了冷还是冷
There's cold and then there's cold.
我真心建议你跟着我走
I really suggest you come with me.
你只是想让我跟你保持近点的距离
You're just trying to keep me close.
不是吗
Aren't you?
这样我就不会比你先拿到那份声明了
So I don't get to that claim before you.
你往那边走 我就不需要担心你了
You go that way I don't got to worry about you.
那你应该鼓励我 对吧
Well, then, you should be encouraging me, shouldn't you?
我不想看见别人死
I don't like seeing men die.
无论是谁
It doesn't matter who they are.
要知道
You know,
如果当初没做一些事
a few extra right turns
我也许会跟你一样善良
and I might have been you.
替我向贝琳达问好
Kiss Belinda for me.
他在那儿
There he is!
如果可以 不要让自己冻死
Don't freeze to death if you can help it.
最煎熬的是时间仿佛静止了
The worst part is how time slows.
身体像被压碎了一样 疼痛在全身蔓延
Pain stretches out, like the body's being crushed.
你想得到赦免
You pray for oblivion,
祈求能麻木地死去
for the numbness of death.
但多数时候又会胡思乱想一通
But mostly it's the thoughts, the wrong turns taken.
富有却了无希望的生活又有什么乐趣呢
What is it to be rich, but without hope?
失去一个朋友 却得不到正义吗
To lose a friend, but never know justice?
我们来这里 又都是有着错误的原因吗
Have we all come here for the wrong reasons?
有没有出路呢
Is there a way out?
他要是不停下来 就毙了他
If he don't damn stop, bring him down!
嘿
Hey!
停下来
Stop!
毙了他
Bring him down!
抓住他
Get him!
嘿…
He-e-y!
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表