剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表
那里可号♥称"北方巴黎"
Paris of the North.
噢 对了 我叫比尔
Uh... Bill, Bill.
比尔·哈斯凯尔
Bill Haskell.
萨宾
Sabine.
小姐 遇见你我要么是在做梦 要么就是幻觉
Lady, you're either a dream or a mirage,
管它是哪个呢
either way I'm going with it.
我叫拜伦·爱普斯坦
Byron Epstein.
小姐 希望你不要介意
If you don't mind me saying, miss, I,
我没想到在这么远的地方能见到像你
I wouldn't have expected to find someone so cultivated
这么优雅的人
this far north.
我其实真的只是和你们一样的人
Oh, I'm just as derelict as the rest of you, trust me.
都是从大老远跑来
Come this ridiculous far away to make
想着马上能发大财
a whole bunch of money in a short while.
我很开心认识你们
It was nice meeting you, gents.
别再看了
Don't go getting that look.
我们怎么才能造艘船出来呀
How in the hell are we going to build a boat?
就像我们做其他事一样
Just like everything else I suppose.
一直干 直到造好为止
Start, don't stop until we're done.
先生们
Gentlemen.
很荣幸遇到你们
Enchanted to make your acquaintance.
我叫罗切斯特·史密斯
S. Rochester Smith.
我这个人不善言辞
Now I'm not a mincer of words
我就直奔主题了
and as such I'll get to the point.
等你们到了"北方巴黎"
It is a feeding frenzy up there in the
你们就会发现那是个弱肉强食的地方
Paris of the North when it comes to land.
不过幸运的是 我们公♥司♥是唯一一家有资格
Fortunately, I'm with the only company currently certified to
授予你们正式开矿和土地使用权的公♥司♥
offer genuine claims to millionaire making mining concerns up there.
这儿应该是道森城吧
I think you might mean Dawson City here, boss.
时间太紧了 这还真是让人烦心啊
Well, the lack of day, that's a grade a head scratcher,ain't it?
幸亏这附近没有什么木棚子
you're really lucky there ain't a woodshed around here,
要不然我和我兄弟早把你拉过去
because there were, my partner and I take you around back,
揍得你满地找牙了
give you an ass whooping.
你别生气啊 这就是个游戏
It ain't nothing personal. It's, it's just a game, that's all.
在这儿就是这样 - 我可看不出来这是个游戏
That's how it is up here. - I don't see nothing about this is a game.
孩子 那是你太不了解人了
Well then, son, you don't know people.
在这儿不需要伪装
Up here the mask is off.
要么你死 要么我活
You either getting or you're getting got.
再敢骗我们 我保证会揍扁你 听明白了吗
Try to screw us again, I'll build that woodshed myself. Got me?
嘿嘿 我们都是朋友嘛 是不是
Hey, hey, yeah we're, we're boys now, huh?
都是朋友
We're boys.
互相体谅 你说是吧
Huh? We understand each other, right?
没错
Yeah we do.
下艘船就到我了
I guess that's it for me.
希望她能顺利把我送到
Telling me she's seaworthy.
我们到了道森再见了
Maybe we'll see each other up there.
但愿如此
Hope so.
一百块
The price is 100.
你这个鸟人 就给你八十块 八十
You think I'm going north of 80, you're a shithouse loon. 80.
给我八十块 咱俩就两清了
You put 80 us in my hand right now, we're Dutch.
桨 桨 给我桨
Oars, oars, give me oars.
等等 - 桨
Wait! - Oars.
你这是什么表情啊
What's that look for?
我们有船了 可以开始了
We got a boat, we're in the game.
你不能再这么瞎花钱了
You got to stop pissing our money away.
我们现在是在去育空的半路上
We are in the middle of the Yukon.
一旦没钱 就死定了
We run out of money, we are dead.
把钱都给我 从现在开始我管钱
I want it, the money, I'm treasurer now.
好吧
Fine.
这是全部吗
Is that all of it?
是啊
Yes.
爱普
Ep?
印第安人
Indians.
我们得靠边划
We got to portage.
我们得靠到岸边
We got to portage to the shore.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
我听说有一艘船翻了
I heard a boat went over.
幸亏我赶过来了
You were lucky I got through.
孩子你怎么了 狼把你吓傻了吗
What's the matter boy, wolf got your tongue?
只是不知道我是更庆幸自己活下来了呢
Just don't know if I'm more shocked to be alive
还是更震惊看到一个拿枪的人
or seeing a man of the cloth with a gun.
虽然达尔文说的好多理论我都不同意
Well, I wouldn't agree with Mr. Darwin on many things,
不过有一件事他说对了
but there is a certain credence to the idea
物竞天择 适者生存
of survival of the fittest.
人是无法和大自然讨价还价的
You don't negotiate with nature,
要么是你打败它 要么就是被它打败
you either best it or it bests you.
就是这么残酷
However that may be.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你活下来了
You made it!
神父 对不起
Sorry, father!
你怎么样啊 混♥蛋♥
How are you, you old half-ass? Huh?
我真不知道怎么报答你
I don't know how to repay you.
等你到了道森以后
Well, you can pay me a visit to my chapel,
去教堂看看我就行了
next time you're in Dawson.
你在道森有座教堂
You have a chapel in Dawson?
现在还没有 不过我计划建一座
Well, not yet, but I'm fixing to.
每个人都应该有梦想 对不对
Every man's got to have a dream, right?
要不然我们还为什么活着呀
Otherwise, what in God's name are we all doing up here?
路上小心
Safe travels.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd lost you.
我们遇上麻烦了
We've got problems.
我把钱全都丢了
I lost the money.
都怪你非要管钱
Righteous son of a bitch,
你就那么信不过我吗
acting like I wasn't reliable enough to hold the money?
我也没想到我会掉水里
I couldn't have known I'd go over.
你真的很伤我 你难道一点都不信任我吗
Made me feel bad, like I'm completely untrustworthy.
对不起
I know.
其实你说对了 哈哈
Well, I'm glad you were right. Aha!!
真是上帝保佑 保佑我俩
God bless me for it. God bless both of us.
你这浑小子
You sneaky son of a bitch.
我就说嘛 永远不能把所有钱都交出去
I told you never give away all your money.
大老远跑来结果死在这儿 真是太丢人了
Be a shame to come all this way just to die.
你不会死的
You ain't dying.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
你太他妈有责任心了
You're too damn responsible.
那是什么意思
How's that figure into things?
如果你死了 那就剩我一个人了
Let's see, if you die then it's just me out here.
离家上万里
A million miles from home.
我既不知道怎么淘金
I got no clue how to mine for gold.
又不知道怎么回去
No clue how to get back to the states.
我认识的比尔·哈斯凯尔
The Bill Haskell I know,
是不会让我一个人面对的
he wouldn't screw a man like that.
说不定时间长了我会呢
Hang around long enough, I just might.
你不会死的
Ah, you ain't dying.
你需要的就是好好洗个热水澡
What you need is a nice warm bath.
你现在说这个不是气我吗
Now you're just being an asshole.
不是
Nope,
我真看见热水澡三个字了
pretty sure that says bath.
这些都是顶级的房♥产
This here is some prime real estate...
您不会有任何后顾之忧
You will have no more concerns.
原来这里是纺织品商店 不过您…
It used to be a dry goods store, but can be whatever you want...
喂 看那儿
Hey, check that out.
女士们先生们 快来看我们的演出吧
Come see the show,ladies and gentlemen.
不止她一个 边上还有个妓院呢
Not only that, it's next to a whore house.
不会吧
No way.
快看那些姑娘
Look at all the girls.
那个还真不错呀
Oh, she is fine.
我不是做梦吧
Oh, they've got to be kidding.
剧集 | 克朗代克(2014) | 导航列表