剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
你们所有人住在一起 可由于这次
get all of you together, but because this
隔离事出突然 令我措手不及
sequester was a surprise to me,
我们不得不让大家分别入住两家酒店
we have to split you all up into two hotels.
我喜欢我们住的酒店 唯一不喜欢的是
I like our hotel group. The only thing I don't like about it is,
我更希望能有机会跟所有人打成一片
I would like an opportunity to mingle with everybody.
今天有什么收获? 只听了其中一方的开庭陈述
What did we get done today? We heard opening statement from one half.
他们说他在一堆T恤衫里尿裤子
They said he peed in a pile of T-shirts.
人怎会醉到小便失禁的? 我不...
How do you get that drunk where you piss yourself? I don't...
那怎么说?
But what are they saying?
说他在一堆T恤衫上撒尿?
Are they saying he just pissed on a bunch of T-shirts?
令人发指
That seems egregious.
确实听起来有点令人发指
It does seem a little bit egregious.
这地方看起来不错 有点意思
This place doesn't look bad. This could be fun.
(山谷旅舍 洛杉矶县)
抱歉 我... -没事
Sorry, I don't... - Oh, yeah.
我可以把行李
I can throw this in a...
估计你也住另一家吧?
I think you got another one too, don't you?
你怎么称呼? -耶茨警官
What's your name? - Officer Yates.
你好 -幸会
What's up? - Nice meeting you.
幸会 其实我坐后面 我...
Nice meeting you. I'm gonna sit in the back, actually. I get...
坐前面晕车
a little car sick in the front.
谢了
Thank you.
稍等一下
It'll just be a minute.
他去哪? -得道个别
Wait, where's he going? - Gotta say bye real quick...
不知道 -跟孩子们...伙计们 这个
I don't know. - ...to the kiddos. Guys, this is...
好难过 我告辞了
I'm bummed, man. I gotta leave you.
嗯 我的律师把私人法警安排妥了 这是...
Uh, yeah, my lawyer set up this whole private bailiff thing, which is...
我自掏腰包的 不便宜
coming out of my own pocket, not cheap,
却允许我回家住
but it allows me to stay at home.
但他得陪我
But he's got to stay with me,
所以就是个...
so that's kind of,
请别介意 是个"打酱油"的
no offense, kind of a bummer.
而你们
Um, but you guys
好好享受吧 我的天
are gonna have the best time. My God,
我好嫉妒 -那留下呗
I'm so jealous. - Yeah, but you could stay.
你可以直接入住这家酒店
You could just come into the hotel.
外面好冷
I'm cold, so...
别背着我偷乐 好吗?
You guys don't have too much fun without me, all right?
行 祝你们度过美好时光
All right, I wanna hear about all the good stuff.
谢谢 -大家其乐融融
Thank you. - You guys are gonna bond.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
我好嫉妒啊!
I'm so jealous!
你们被隔离了 不得与外界接触 诸如此类
You are sequestered. No outside company, anything like that.
能还我手♥机♥打视频电♥话♥吗? -不
I can have my phone back to do a video call? - No,
锁起来了
it's locked up.
常规通话呢? -禁用手♥机♥ 禁用一切
So I have to use a regular phone call? - You do not get your phone. You won't get any phone,
通讯和电子设备 直到审判结束一并归还
electronics back until this trial has ended.
好吧 我女友和我每晚都视频通话
Okay. My girlfriend and I, every night, we FaceTime.
你今晚可以跟我聊 -不 我理解
You can talk to me tonight. - No, I understand,
可现在的情况是你被隔离了 -是的
but what's going on is that you're sequestered. - Right.
那就跟我来吧
So follow me.
好 去参观一下住处 瞧瞧啥样子
Yeah, let's take a tour of the digs. Let's see what we got.
好吧
Okay.
这是公共区域?
This is the common area?
是的 这是你们的地盘了
Yes. And this is your area.
哦 伙计 要是他们有"马里奥赛车"...不是吧
Oh, dude, if they got Mario Kart...No way.
哦!你们真是...
Oh! You guys are...
那么 637号♥房♥
So 637.
罗纳德 看看好不好使
Ronald, make sure that works.
打开了
There we go.
隔离啊 隔离
Sequester. Sequester.
两张床
Two beds.
哇哦 这么好的房♥间 我的天呐
Wow. It's so nice. Oh, my God.
哦 我自己也这么觉得 谢谢
Oh, I just heard myself. Thank you.
你好吗? -怎么了?
Hey, how's it going? - How's it going, man?
不知道你是否看到我们有这扇门
I just didn't know if you saw that we have the, um...the door.
哦 通的吗? -是的
Oh, is this shared? - Yeah, yeah.
不错嘛 -嗯
Oh, nice. - So yeah.
不 我都没注意
No, I didn't even see that.
你好啊 伙计 -嘿 你好吗
Oh, what's up, bud? - Yeah, hey, what's up?
真不错
Nice.
所以 你没问题了 我们会有另一位
So, you're good to go. We'll have another
警官过来查房♥的
officer up here to check on you,
告诉你一些夜间的规矩等等
give you some nighttime rules and everything.
他躲你身后
He right behind you.
我知道 在这 -抱歉
I know, right there. - Sorry.
通的 -托德 你也可以来一下
Connecting. - Todd, you can come over here too.
呃 哪边? -这样我就不必说两遍
Uh, which way? - So that I won't have to say this twice.
行 -我只想告诉你们 我要去楼下看另外两人
Sure. - I'm just letting y'all know, I'm going to check in the other two downstairs.
会有另一位警官过来
There'll be another officer over here to make sure
确保你们食物充足 诸如此类的事情
that y'all are good for food, things like that.
那... -抱歉 我不知从哪...
So... - Sorry, I didn't know where--
别胡闹了 -抱歉 好的
Stop doing that shit. - Sorry, yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别 我不喜欢身后藏♥人♥ -哦 抱歉
Don't. I don't like people behind me. - Yeah, sorry, sorry, sorry.
那两个房♥间
The two rooms that
我们彼此紧挨着 是隔壁邻居
we have are next to each other. They're adjoining.
所以我塞了张字条
So I slipped a note
给罗纳德 好让他明白几个
to Ronald just to let him know some
我们俩可以用来沟通的简单暗号♥
rudimentary signs that we might use to communicate.
敲一下门代表"我醒了"
One knock equals "I'm awake."
敲两下代表"我要睡了"
Two knocks equal "I'm going to bed."
三下代表"我的食物吃不完 你要就拿去"
Three knocks equal "I have leftover food if you'd like any."
对 他真这么做了
Yeah, that's exactly what he did.
我也受到了启发 因为初来乍到
And I could see his thought process too, 'cause when we first got here,
我们不知道什么能做、什么不能做 -罗纳德回信
we didn't know what we could and couldn't do. - Ronald wrote back,
我没问题 你有任何需要就告诉我
"Works for me. Just let me know if you need anything."
需要取下皮带吗? -不 没事
Does this belt need to come off? - No, you're fine.
(星期五 第四天)
请报上全名
State your full name, please.
帕特·麦柯迪
Pat McCurdy.
你怎么跟法警约定的?
What is your bailiff arrangement like?
有什么 怎么一回事? -伙计 这...
What is...How does that work? - Dude, it's...
有好有坏
great and not great.
比如 他住我家
Like, he's in my house.
等等 你没住酒店?
Wait, you're not staying at the hotel?
我的律师叫我雇一名私人法警
My lawyer said I could hire a private bailiff
护送我出入法庭和家 留在我身边
to escort me from court, home, stay with me at home.
好吧 -我本想让他住我的小屋
Okay. - I tried to get him to stay in my casita.
他说 坚决不行 必须在同一屋檐下
He said, insisted, that he has to stay inside the house.
"小屋"是啥?
What is a casita?
类似民宿
It's like a guest house.
你们真该瞧瞧我今早化妆时 他的脸色
You should've seen his face when I was putting my makeup on this morning.
你还 你还 你还化了妆?
You put-- you put-- you put makeup on?
干我这一行 男人化妆并不奇怪
It's not a weird thing in my business to have a guy...
今天妆不算浓 手艺不错
It looks lighter today. You did a good job.
他有了自己的私人法警 是...
He now has his own private bailiff, which
他砸钱雇的 护送他往返于自家大宅
he has the money to pay for, escorting him to and from his own house.
大家落到这步田地全拜他所赐
The only reason we're in this situation is because of this guy,
而他还抛下我们
and now he's not even here with us.
所以对此我无论如何都高兴不起来
So I'm definitely not thrilled about that by any means.
每天开庭之前 我都要帮你们订餐
Every day before court, I like to get y'all meal orders in.
这个活页夹里是这附近的菜单
This is a binder of menus in the area around here.
你们必须共同决定大家要吃什么
You all have to collectively decide what you're gonna eat.
我来 我负责点菜
I'll do it. I'll take the orders.
我想当领队
I wanna be foreperson.
并且 妮基见我一力承担中午点菜之责
And Nikki saw how I took charge with the lunch ordering,
我看得出她十分佩服
and I could tell she was impressed.
所以我希望 就是她能够
So my hope is, is that she gets
把我的毛遂自荐告诉罗森法官
my recommendation to Judge Rosen.
她的背书很关键
Her endorsement is key.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表