剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
What the hell did you bring me here for?
勾起回忆了吗?
Brings back memories, don't it?
我知道自己口不择言
I know I said some awful things.
我想你可以婉转一点
Think you can be a little more delicate
讲话 如果可以的话 掌握有点分寸?
and make it, if you can, a little less casual?
你的伤口比负鼠溪的沟壑还深
You got wounds deeper than Possum Creek Gully.
我太伤心了
I got wounds.
嗯 或许试着加点抑扬顿挫 像...
Yeah, maybe try and break that up into like,
"由她去吧"
like let her find it.
我知道你心里痛苦
I know you got pain in there.
或许给我施加一点感觉像...
Maybe give me, like, a little more, like,
承认了吧 像"我知道你很痛苦" -行
admit it. Like, I know you got pain. - Okay.
我知道你心里痛苦
I know you got pain in there.
你的伤口比负鼠溪的沟壑还深
You got wounds deeper than Possum Creek Gully.
唉 我太伤心了
Oh, I got wounds.
有时我...
Sometimes I...
抱歉打扰 我来修637房♥间下水道
Sorry to interrupt. I'm just here to fix a plumbing issue at 637.
我只是要拿钥匙
I just need to get a key.
哦 那不是我房♥间
Uh, it's not my room.
明白了
Okie-dokie.
谢谢 用完就还 -行 谢谢
Thanks. I'll be back. - All right, thanks.
嘿 太棒了 我们找到感觉了 -谢了 伙计
Dude, we're golden, bro. We're in the moment. - I appreciate it, man.
真是... -别客气
It's just... - Don't even worry about it.
这时候要是有人把它拍下来
It's just nowadays it's like someone takes a photo of that,
配上我的照片 说
puts a photo of me next to it, and like,
"瞧瞧詹姆斯·麦斯登的粪量"
"We saw James Marsden's giant shit."
而且 这事要是传出去 发到八卦网站上
And like that gets out and circulates to the gossip sites,
我就完了 -不必担心
I'm done. - Don't worry about nothing, man. Don't worry about it.
你 我要你快化身"迦勒"
You... I, I need you to be Caleb right now.
我们进展顺利 很棒 -嗯 别担心
Dude, we're on a roll, man. This is good. - Yeah, don't worry.
还记得你♥爸♥和杰拉尔丁以前...
Remember how your dad and Geraldine used to
在老湖桥下抓沙蟹的情形吗? -得了
catch them sand crabs down by the old Lake Bridge. - Yeah,
你提这些事干嘛?
why do you got to bring that up?
这才是关键
It's the key to all of this.
你必须回去 迦勒
You gotta go back there, Caleb.
必须解开那些心结 -桥下空空如也 达茜
You gotta face those demons. - There ain't nothing down there by the bridge, Darce.
不好不好
I didn't like that.
桥下空空如也 达茜
There ain't nothing down by the bridge, Darce.
我遍寻不获 好 我 在...
There's nothing from me anyway. Yeah, I... when...
靠!抱歉 给我点引子 -好
[bleep]. Sorry. Give me the lead-in line, maybe. - Yup.
这才是关键
It's the key to all of this.
你必须回去 迦勒
You gotta go back there, Caleb.
必须解开那些心结 -不不 我遍寻不获 达茜
You gotta face those demons. - No, no. There's nothing for me anywhere, Darce.
不是这台词
That's not the line.
这才是关键 -等等 等等
It's the key to all of this. - Hang on. Hang on.
行
Okay.
这才是关键
It's the key to all of this.
你必须回去 迦勒 必须
You gotta go back there, Caleb. You gotta...
解开那些心结 - 不 桥下没我要找的 达茜
face those demons. - No. There's nothing down there by the bridge for me, Darce.
好吗?我遍寻不获
All right? There's nothing for me anywhere.
都消失了
It's all gone.
真见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉 伙计们 -不 没事没事
Sorry, guys. - No, you're good. You're good.
我不是故意来搅局的
I didn't mean to interrupt anything.
珍妮刚才说
Jeannie just said
她想要那个
she wants to get, um...
爽一下
comfortable
所以说
and, uh...
什么意思? -听着像她很想要你
what does that mean? What's... - Sounds like she definitely wants to [bleep] you.
对
Yeah.
我想我们说到点子上了
I think that's where we're at in this one.
好吧 我就想法子装酷
Okay. I'm just trying to play cool.
对了 你穿内衣裤没? -嗯
Actually, are you wearing underwear under there? - Yeah.
脱干净
Take them off
然后再把裤子穿上
and then put your pants back on.
你觉得是好主意? -有何不可?
You think that's a good idea? - Why not?
不知该... -到时可以少脱几件
I mean, what, what-- I mean... - It's less clothes you gotta take off eventually.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Right. Okay.
我去爽一下 告辞 -去吧
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get comfortable. I'm gonna get going. - Good.
行 谢了
Okay. Thank you, guys.
不客气
You got it.
刚才真不赖 -是的
That was a good one. - That was a good one.
哎哟
Oh, boy.
我♥干♥嘛要当演员?
Why did I do this for a living?
带我来这里干嘛?
What the hell did you bring me here for?
勾起回忆了吗?
Brings back memories, don't it?
咱们把诺亚推下火坑了
I take it we're doing
我懂 哥们 我懂
I know, dude. I know.
能行的 好好来
We'll get it. We just need one good take.
这才是关键
It's the key to all of this.
你必须回去 迦勒
You've got to go back there, Caleb.
她是指回去
Does she mean to go back
抓螃蟹吗?像他们 像他老爸和杰拉尔丁一样?
and catch crabs like they did... like his dad and Geraldine did?
是啊 不懂
Yeah, I don't know.
他女儿失踪了吧? -我们必须...对
His daughter's missing, right? - We have to face this--yeah.
所以她是在桥上
So did she get like abducted from that bridge?
被绑♥架♥的吗? 两人最后见面的地方?
No, that's what... - Is that the last place they saw her?
神奇之处在于 他就是找不到她
That's what's amazing is that he just can't find her.
为什么呢? -你不...
I don't know why... - You have no...
是啊
yeah.
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys,
都搞定了
we're good to go.
真是非同凡响 -赞
That was something else. - Beautiful.
就是你干的吧? -可能是吧
So that was you, huh? - It might have been.
嗯 错不了
Obviously.
周末愉快 -好的 你也是
Have a good weekend. - Yeah, you too.
见鬼 伙计 大家又都跑游戏室来了
Damn, dude. Everyone's showing up in this game room.
我只是 幸好有你替我背这个黑锅
I'm just-- I'm happy that you're taking this hit for me.
他瞧我的眼神像...
He looked at me like...
我觉得他好像认出我了
I feel like he knew me from something.
你可能想从头来一遍 对吧?
Damn, you probably wanna restart this whole thing though, huh?
要从头来吗? -上帝?
You wanna start from the top? - God?
哪来的上帝?
Where is God?
命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求
The more you need something, the more it disappears.
哪来的上帝?
Where is God, huh?
我想我无需知道桥下究竟发生...
I don't think I need to know what exactly happened down by the...
嗯 尤其是像你说的 有些事只知其一
Yeah, especially-- like you said, if this is one of those things that doesn't answer all of your
不知其二 -整个剧本不清楚
questions, you know... - The whole script was confusing.
是吗? -没有...对
Oh, really? - It doesn't-- yes.
你必须回去 迦勒 -不
You gotta go back there, Caleb. - No.
必须解开那些心结
You gotta face those demons.
我被关在外面了
I locked myself out.
或许加一句 你说
Maybe we'll do one and you can go like,
"迦勒 拜托 别走"
"Caleb, please don't."
就像叫我留步 -行
Like call after me as I'm leaving. - Okay.
迦勒 拜托 别走
Caleb, please don't.
迦勒 -可以再激烈点
Caleb. - You can get hotter on that.
你必须回去 迦勒 必须解开那些心结
You gotta go back there, Caleb. You gotta face those demons.
你必须回去 迦勒
You've gotta go back there, Caleb.
必须解开那些心结 -不
You've gotta face those demons. - No, no, no.
一定一定可以更好
It's definitely... it definitely needed better.
我要再拍一次
I'm gonna do one more take.
带我来这里干嘛?
Why do you gotta bring that up?
这才是关键 -不
It's the key to all of this. - No.
你必须回去 迦勒 -不 达茜
You gotta go back there, Caleb. - No, Darce.
必须解开那些心结 -不
You've gotta face those demons. - No.
我要找的不在那座...
There's nothing for me down there by that...
玩我呢 -抱歉
oh, you gotta be kidding me. - Sorry, guys.
我知道你们在排戏
I know you're doing acting.
一切正常 我...
Um, everything's fine. I'm, I'm,
觉得有点那个 我觉得挺爽的
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表