剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
I'm feeling a little bit, uh, I'm feeling kind of comfortable.
我...她肯定
I, I-- she definitely
是想那个
wants to, uh...
她肯定是想跟你上♥床♥ -嗯 对
She's definitely trying to sleep with you. - Yeah. Okay.
好吧 我...我不能
Okay. I, I can't...
又没结婚 对吧?所以我...
we're not married. You know what I mean? So I...
嗯 -那个 我有 我有原则
Right. - There's-- I have-- I do have rules.
你们懂吗?但...
You know what I mean? But,
珍妮说
but Jeannie said
她有个大学同窗
that some guy she went to college with
教了她个法子叫"浸化"
told her about this thing called soaking.
你们听说过吗
Do you guys-- do you know what that is?
好吧 所以
Okay. So
我...我不能不能抽♥插♥ 那不行...
I, I can't--I can't in and out. Like that's not--
那是婚前媾和的性行为
that's, that's penetrative premarital sex.
是错的 对吧?
That's wrong, right?
所以 "浸化"则是我就光放进去
So, so soaking would be where I just put it in
然后
and then
就如同我们只是那样
it's like what if we were just
颠着玩
kind of bouncing,
对吧?就怪不得我 就如同... -钻空子
right? -And it like wasn't me. Like what if... - Loopholes.
钻空子 没错 对 假如... -等等
Loophole. Exactly. Yeah. What if... - Wait. Wait.
假如有人可以... -所以你插♥进♥去就坐看不动?
What if like somebody was like... - So you put it in and just freeze and sit still?
我一动不动 -好的
I stay still. - Right.
其他人在床上蹦
Somebody else jumps on the bed,
因为那怪不得我
'cause then it's, it's not me.
床自己上下动 我是说 那那那...
Bed is just going up and down. I mean, that's, that's, that's, that's...
等等 所以你... -好吧
So, wait, so you'll... - All right.
把车停进车♥库♥里 -正是如此
...park the car in the garage... - Exactly.
然后
...and then
其他人必须加入进来 在你们床上蹦
someone else will have to come in and jump on your bed?
我是说 不管床上发生什么 我都是 真的是
I mean, whatever happens to the bed, it's like I can't...
身不由己 上帝没必要
I can't really control that. God doesn't have to,
在意那些
you know, know, know about that.
要我说 至少你长出息了
I mean, I'm glad that you're making progress.
肯定的 -有何吩咐 先生?
For sure. - How can we help, sir?
是啊 只要玩蹦床的人不是我
Yeah, short of me being the person jumping on the bed,
因为我爱莫能助
'cause I'm not gonna do that for you, man.
不行? -我可不干
No? - No, I'm not.
就算詹姆斯乐意玩蹦床 我也没兴趣
If James wants to jump on the bed. I don't really want to.
那么
I mean,
你愿意帮忙吗? -这个...
would you... would you do that? - Well, well, uh...
要是...
if...
好吧
okay.
真的? -对
Really? - Yeah.
走起 -不是吧
I mean, come on. - No way.
你说真的?行 太好了
Seriously? Okay. All right. Cool.
容我插句话 她知道我会加入吗?
Uh, real quick though, does she know I'm coming in?
是她的主意 -行吧
This was her idea. - All right.
一定会很棒的 -天呐
This is gonna be awesome. - Oh, my God.
听着...
Look...
祝你好运
Good luck. Lord.
所以星期一大家再见面时
So when we meet up again on Monday,
但愿我们能听到结案陈词
hopefully we hear closing statements.
之所以说"但愿" 因为
I say hopefully because
谁能预知后事如何?
who knows what's gonna happen at this point.
实在是发生了
There have been so many
太多稀奇古怪的事情
just weird, crazy things that have came up.
就这样 -好了 慢点
There you go. - Okay. Wait. Slow down.
可以
Okay.
或许这不足为奇 我不知道 但我觉得
I mean, maybe this is common. I don't know. But I feel like this,
不太可能
this can't be that common
因为真的是状况百出
'cause just crazy stuff keeps happening.
要用力蹦还是轻轻蹦?
You want smaller or bigger jumps?
蹦轻点 -等等 用力点
Uh, smaller jumps. - Wait. Bigger jumps.
行 -别 轻点 拜托
Okay. - No. Smaller jumps, James, please.
嗯 好的 英雄所见略同
Yeah. Okay. We're on the same page.
行
Okay.
詹姆斯 你在大跳 -蹦起来
James, you're really jumping. - Jumps... Ah!
太猛了 詹姆斯
These are really big jumps, James.
此刻非常期待星期一能见分晓
Super excited to see what Monday brings at this point.
下一集《陪审义务》
On the next episode of Jury Duty...
罗斯生日怎么过?
What y'all do for Ross' birthday?
啥? -罗斯生日?
What? - Ross's birthday?
总出一些幺蛾子
There's always something crazy that comes up.
该死
Damn it!
真该死!
God damn it!
莫里斯先生
Mr. Morris
已经决定了自己为自己辩护
has decided to represent himself.
好吧 从没见过这种事 -怎么了?
Okay. I have never seen this. - What happened?
这也让我们了解到坤很喜欢赌博
That's how we learned that Ken really likes gambling.
事后感觉如何?-觉得
How are you feeling after? - I feel like...
我才不想要呢 -我的天呐
I don't really want it. - Oh, my God.
在所有设计欠佳的
Of all of the human organs
人体器官之中
that have suboptimal design,
心脏是最有瑕疵的一个
the heart is the most flawed of all.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表