剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
我的名字叫罗纳德 29岁
My name is Ronald. I'm 29 years old.
即将播出的剧集
以陪审团的视角
探究了美国的司法程序
今天有何贵干?
Why are you here today?
来了解陪审义务 通盘了解 整个流程
To learn about jury duty, see what this whole thing's about, the process,
(罗纳德·格拉♥登♥ 太阳能板承包商)
总的来讲就是
everything in general.
在正常的审判中 陪审员之间是禁止谈论该案的
但我们却可以破例
请向陪审团作自我介绍 -他毁了我的
Would you please introduce yourself to the jury. - He destroyed my
事业、生意和心理健康
career, my business, and my mental health.
对不对? -你搞什么?
Is that accurate? - What are you doing?
本次审判是我的收官之作
This trial will be my last trial.
有一种物质叫做"溴"
There's a substance called bromine.
反对 -反对有效
Objection. - Sustained.
因为这并非正常的审判
全是假的
所有参与者都是演员
你能跟他谈谈吗? 他...他是知情人
Could you just please talk to him? He knows what happened.
我会把你们统统抓起来
I will arrest every last one of y'all.
它有大♥麻♥成分 以及安♥非♥他♥命♥
It has sativa in it and Dexedrine.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
除了罗纳德
或许这不足为奇 我不知道 但我觉得
I mean, maybe this is common. I don't know. But I feel like this...
不太可能
this can't be that common
因为真的是状况百出
'cause just crazy stuff keeps happening.
陪审义务
第1季 第1集
(汉丁顿公园高等法♥院♥ 洛杉矶县)
(星期二 第一天)
人称其为"公民裁判团" 我觉得很贴切
When they say "jury of your peers," I think that's accurate.
据我在候场室的观察
From the people that I've seen in the waiting room,
人员组成涵盖了各个阶层
you have everybody from all classes of people,
各年龄段 五花八门 各种族各民族 应有尽有
age groups, everything, races, ethnicities, you name it.
生旦净末丑齐聚一堂 我觉得
Everybody's in that waiting room, I feel like.
吃巧克力吗?
You want a Twix?
不 谢谢 -不要?
No, I'm fine. Thanks. - No?
你刚去过自动售货机吗
Did you just go to the vending machine?
不 我去了卖♥♥纪念品的小店
No, I went in the, um, the little gift shop,
店里没人 所以我就包圆了
and there was nobody there, so I just took them.
干得好
Nice.
所以我是一名无政♥府♥主义者
So I am, like, an anarchist of sorts.
比如 我不守规矩 我不喜欢
Like, I don't believe in rules. I don't like
(珍妮·阿布鲁佐 售货员)
行政制度的条条框框
institutionalized systems of government.
那不是我的风格
It's just not my thing.
可在另一方面 我又...
But then on the other hand, I'm also
有点像
kind of a fun
"傻白甜"
girl.
我喜欢你的眼镜
I like your glasses.
哦 谢了 -你瞧着像《克里斯托弗·罗宾》
Oh, thank you. - You look like Christopher Robin.
哦 我叫诺亚 我刚搬来洛杉矶 我来自...
Uh, my name's Noah. I just moved here to LA. I'm from a...
(诺亚·普莱斯 过山车驾驶员)
我来自一个小镇
I'm from a kinda small town. Um...
我老家的人都说洛杉矶人刻薄
Everyone in my hometown said that people in LA were mean,
但这里的人挺好的 这里的人...
but people are nice. People are...
有点太好了
kinda really nice.
你进门的样子好萌 抱歉
You just looked cute over here. I'm sorry.
啥? -你让我想起某个人 不过我 哦 我其实
What? - You, like, reminded me of someone, but then I was like, oh, I actually, like,
想要
wanted to, like,
问你要不要来根能量棒或者牛轧糖
ask you if you wanted, like, a Chewy Bar or, like, a Big Hunk.
哦不 女士 不用了
Oh, uh, no, ma'am, no.
嗯 我不饿 但谢了 真是
Um, I'm all right, but thank you. That's...
好大一块
That's really big.
还以为你会喜欢 -我刚...
I thought you would like it. - I just...
起身去饮水机那里倒点水
I just stood up to get some water at the water fountain,
(玄坤 小老板)
就有人抢了我的座位
and somebody just took my seat.
你可真倒霉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
(托德·格雷戈里 质检员)
确实是的
Oh, I know that. Yeah.
我背了一个水牛牌的水化双肩包
I wear a Water Buffalo canteen backpack.
有点像我随时绑定着一台小型饮水机
Um, it sort of is like having a small water fountain with me all the time.
不过终极目标将是那个
Although the ultimate objective would be
一个人无需穿戴任何设备 就有点像
that one wouldn't need to wear an apparatus at all, that it would be, um,
光有一个辅助储槽 可以移植到身体上或...
just an auxiliary reservoir that would be either grafted onto or
人体内部 -是的
inside of the body. - Yes.
用于水化
For hydration.
失陪一下 我要去倒点水喝
Excuse me. I'm gonna get some water.
哦 好的 -又要去
Oh, yeah. - Again.
早上好
Good morning.
好 直接去窗口 有问卷要填写
Yeah, just go right to the window. He'll give you paperwork to fill out.
好的
Okay. All right.
抱歉打扰了 但能劳您驾合个影吗
I'm sorry to bother you, but can I take a picture with you, please?
(詹姆斯·麦斯登 演员/名人)
你说什么 -能劳驾您合个影吗
What's that? - Can I take a picture with you, please?
就一张 -当然可以
Just one, just one. - Yeah, yeah, sure.
好嘞
Okay. Um...
哦不 不必...
Oh, no, you don't have to...
抱歉 能帮个忙吗?-自♥拍♥吧
Sorry, would you mind taking a picture? - We could do a selfie.
要拍全...谢了
I wanna get the whole... Thank you.
可以吗?
Do you mind?
抱歉了 -好 给你
Sorry about that. - Okay, here you go.
好吧
All right.
可以亲你脸吗? 不行就借位
Can I kiss you on the cheek? If not, I can pretend.
不如就...
Uh, how about just a...
我隔空借位 -不如就稍微 就来个飞吻吧?
I'll do it from here. - How about just a little...How about just an air kiss?
行
Okay.
搞定
Okay.
得 我们要闯祸了 -我瞧瞧 -嗯 检查一下
All right, we're gonna get in trouble. - Let me see. - Yeah, check 'em for sure.
非常感谢 -十分荣幸
Thank you so much. - Very nice to meet you.
彼此彼此 我超爱你的 -谢谢
Yes, you too. I love you so much. - Thank you.
见鬼 伙计 我认出你了
Oh, shit, dude, that's where I know you from.
你演过《X战警》
You're in X-Men.
我一直在琢磨这个问题
I've been thinking that this entire time.
还没请教你的大名
I didn't ask your name. Forgive me.
罗纳德 -罗纳德?
Ronald. - Ronald?
詹姆斯
James.
很荣幸 -真是幸会
It's a pleasure. - Nice to meet you.
嗯 我在努力对上号♥ 我就在想
Yeah, I was trying to pinpoint it. I was like,
"这人好眼熟"
"I've seen you somewhere."
好吧 但我演过
Yeah, but I've been in,
那个 很多作品 比如
like, so much stuff. It's, like,
《X战警》以及...
X-Men and--
《发胶星梦》 《魔法奇缘》 《西部世界》 诸如此类
Hairspray and Enchanted and Westworld and stuff like that,
还有《恋恋笔记本》 -你演过《西部世界》?
but...Notebook. - Oh, shit, you're in Westworld?
对 演过
Yeah, I am.
我看《恋恋笔记本》认识他的
I know him from The Notebook.
他演过?
He's in The Notebook?
才怪 他在《恋恋笔记本》里演了谁
Nuh-uh. What is he in The Notebook?
男二号♥
The other guy.
他演的?-女主真该和男二号♥在一起
He's the other guy? - The guy she really should have got together with.
我的天 我太久没看那片子了 我都...
Oh, my God. I haven't seen that movie in so long. I didn't even...
我没反应过来
I didn't realize.
快瞧他那双袜子
Now, look at his socks over here.
好像写着"索尼克"
It looked like it said "sonic,"
我演过《索尼克》 我想看看如果索尼克...
and I'm in that movie Sonic. I'd like to see if Sonic--
天呐 你还演过《索尼克》?
Oh, shit, you're in the movie Sonic?
对 对 -当真?那部...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Really? That's the one with...
金·凯瑞的新片 对吧?-是的
The new one with Jim Carrey, right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听说拍得不咋地
I heard that was not a good movie.
好笑吗?还是该归为动作片?-都有
Is it funny? Or is it supposed to be action? - It's, like, action and funny,
结伴同行的公路片
like, you know, a road trip buddy movie. It was, like,
他和我 然后 然后
he and I, and then
金凯瑞扮演
Jim Carrey plays the...
你是主角吗?
Are you, like, a main role in it?
对 -我靠
Yeah. - Oh!
看来他还演了新版的《索尼克》
Apparently, he's in the new Sonic movie too.
嗯 他真是个大嘴巴
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表