剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
2021年 有2500多人申请参与一个
据说是关于"陪审义务"的纪实类专题
(纪实类影片《陪审义务》选拔对象)
在所有申请者中
有一位天选之人
嗨 我叫罗纳德
Hello. My name Ronald.
一名29岁的男子
I am a 29-year-old male.
在过去的三周时间里
罗纳德一直以为自己在民事陪审团担任领队
54号♥
Number 54.
他被隔离在一家酒店
没手♥机♥ 没网络
不得接触外界
罗纳德刚刚带领陪审团
经历了漫长而激烈的审议并作出裁决
我们裁定被告特雷弗·朱利安·莫里斯不承担责任
We find the defendant, Trevor Julian Morris not liable.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在此正式宣判 支持被告的主张
Uh, I hereby enter judgment in favor of the defendant
驳回原告诉求
and against the plaintiff.
随着案件终结 还有一件事要做...
稍等 请稍安勿躁
Hold on. Just hold on just a second.
在这 还要再例行公事一下
Here, I just got one more formality.
陪审义务
第1季 第8集
我只想要清楚捕捉到
I just wanna make sure we have that clean shot to
(导播控制室 第十七天)
他转头并看向法官的视线
his eye line when he's turning and looking at the judge.
(杰克·西曼斯基 导演)
紧张死了 你们也是吗?
It's nerve wrecking. Are you also nervous?
领队先生 你能带着判决书来一下吗?
Mr. Foreperson, could you come up here with the verdict?
好 来吧 准备好了吗?
All right. Here we go. Ready, guys? Here we go.
请坐在这 还要再例行公事一下
Take a seat here. I just got one more formality.
法官 你能把麦克风凑近点吗?
Judge, can you put your microphone closer to you?
哦 请稍等一下
Oh, and just a second here.
不好意思
I apologize.
正如我几周前 在你初涉本法庭时说的
as I said weeks ago, when you first entered this courtroom,
这是我职业生涯中的最后一场审判
that this is the last trial of my career,
我的言下之意是 也算开局即巅峰了
what I didn't tell you is it's also the first, uh,
因为我并非真的法官
because I'm not a real judge
而你也并非真的领队
and you're not a real foreperson.
这案子是假的
This is not a real case.
什么?
What?
你身边的每位陪审员
Each of your fellow jurors,
还有被告
as well as the defendant,
原告、法警妮基、我自己
the plaintiff, Bailiff Nikki, myself,
统统都是演员
we're all actors.
你所见到的一切 都是精心策划过的
Everything you saw was carefully planned.
我想说的就是...
What I'm saying is...
全是假的
it was all fake,
除了一个关键因素——你
except for one important element, you.
瞧 罗纳德
You see, Ronald,
尽管希尔格罗夫告莫里斯的官司是假的
even though the case of Hillgrove versus Morris wasn't real,
但在这个法♥院♥里 肯定有审判在进行
there was most definitely a trial held inside this courthouse.
你日复一日地面对着无数艰难考验
You were presented day after day with countless challenges,
责任义务和道德困境
responsibilities, and ethical dilemmas.
你早知是麦斯登先生用狗仔队做幌子
You knew Mr. Marsden didn't cause the sequestration
无端造成了隔离 你却并未声张
with his paparazzi stunt yet you never told a soul.
那些狗仔队 他们是冲着你来的吗
These paparazzi, are they here for you?
呃 应该是
Uh, I believe so.
老实讲 我习惯了
I've gotten used to it, to be honest.
我们安排酒店连通房♥给你和托德
We put you on a joining hotel room with Todd,
他的怪异举止和对肢体的狂热
whose odd demeanor and obsession with body parts
是专门用来吓唬你的
were specifically intended to frighten you.
你好啊 伙计 -嘿 你好吗?
Oh, hey. What's up, bud? - Hey, what's up?
真不错
Nice.
但你没嫌弃他
But you didn't shut him out.
你欢迎他来你房♥间
You welcomed him into your room
走进你胸无城府的内心
and into your nonoptimally-designed heart.
你拒绝接受坤的两千美元
You refused to accept Ken's $2,000
即便你在柶戏上光明正大赢了他
even though you beat him at Yut fair and square.
我保证我不会赖账 -不
I promise I will owe you... - No.
因为这个... -千万不要
Because it is... - No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
顺便说一句
Which, by the way,
所有那些现编的规则并不存在
all those rules made up didn't exist.
你替麦斯登
You took the blame
背了"粪量"的锅
for Marsden's giant shit.
就是你干的吧? -可能是吧
So that was you, huh? - It might have been.
嗯 错不了
Hmm, obviously.
罗纳德 这种例子多得很
Ronald, the list goes on and on.
正因如此 大概没人会感到意外
And perhaps it should surprise no one, then,
你接受了领队的职务
that you accepted the job of foreperson,
即使是勉为其难
a job you didn't even want
你还是勇敢地迎接了这份挑战
and you rose to that challenge as well.
你凭借自己与生俱来的同情心和理智
You used your innate sense of compassion and reason
带领陪审团作出公正裁决
to lead the jury to a just verdict.
他特别强调过 有些罐子被挪走了
He specifically said that these tanks had been moved
朗尼和我确实发现了它们
and Lonnie and I did witness this.
正如你研究了审判中对被告不利的
Just as you considered all the evidence against the defendant
所有证据 裁定他不承担责任
during this trial and decided he wasn't liable,
同样地
well,
我们也全盘研究了你在审判中的
we've considered all the evidence presented
实际表现
during your trial,
因而我们据此裁定 你 罗纳德·格拉♥登♥
and we've decided that you, Ronald Gladden,
是一位英雄
are a hero.
什么?
What?
为表彰你的尽职尽责
In recognition of your service,
你善良和坚强果敢的品格
your kindness, and strength of character,
我特此奖励你
I hereby award you
壹拾万美元整
the sum of $100,000.
恭喜你了 罗纳德 -什么?
Congratulations, Ronald. - What?
这个案子
This case is now
就此退庭
adjourned.
你是说真的? -恭喜你
Are you being serious? - Congratulations.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不是吧 -如有需要 我可以落锤
No way. - I'll even bang the gavel, if you want.
太扯淡了
No fucking way.
你们都是演员吗?
You guys are actors?
大家快来
Guys, come on up.
(罗宾·亚当斯 总监制)
我们爱你
We love you, bud.
你耍我?
Are you kidding?
啥呀?
What?
朗尼 也是吗? 你个臭小子 -嗨 伙计
Lonnie, too? You son of a... - Hello, man.
不是吧
No way.
那接下来干嘛? -他们会给你看...
So now what? - They're gonna show you the...
感觉很不真实 太瞎了 我...
It doesn't feel real. It really doesn't. I,
起初我还以为是玩笑
I thought it was a joke at first,
但后来就...
but then it's like--
一发不可收拾了 所以
everything just kept happening, so
分不清了
I don't know.
你肯定满腹疑团 所以
You must have a ton of question, so,
如果你愿意
if, uh, you're up for it,
我们可以带你走进这个幕后
we'd like to take you behind the, the curtain.
不 我看算了吧 我还在法庭调查阶段
No, I mean that's [bleep]-- I'm in the discovery phase, so...
好样的 耶!
Yes! Yeah!
我靠 都什么鬼?
Oh, what the --
你是真警♥察♥吗?
Are you a real cop?
不是
No.
该死的
God damn it.
罗纳德正钻牛角尖 但后来好了
Ronald was, like, so in it, but then he stopped
(拉希达·奥拉伊沃拉 "妮基·怀尔德警官")
还跟我聊天说 "那你是真警♥察♥吗?"
and took a moment with me and was like, "So you're not a real cop?"
我说"不是 毫不沾边"
And I was like, "Not, not even a chance."
这对我来说意义重大
That meant so much to me,
只因我想说 "好希望我演的法警能脱颖而出"
just because it was like, "I wanted to be the best bailiff up in this joint."
这么说吧
So I know
这一间同样不是法庭
this ain't a courtroom, too,
但要说起这里 发生的事远比你想得要多
but there's a lot more going on back here than what you think, so...
是的 -没错
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
去吧 -大家准备好了吗?
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表