剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
他拍过《X战警》《索尼克》《发胶星梦》
He's done X-Men, Sonic. He's in Hairspray,
《27套礼服》
27 Dresses.
《魔法奇缘》 -《葬礼上的死亡》
Enchanted. - Uh, Death at a Funeral.
《西部世界》 -这些片子你全看过?
Westworld. - Have you seen all those films?
不 -好吧
No. - Okay.
你是否认为 那个
Do you think that
他在场会令人分心?
him sitting would be a distraction?
我倒无妨
Not for me, no.
请恕我直言
With all due respect,
我也不认为你会令人分心
I don't think you'd be a distraction either.
所以 两位还是坐下吧
So why don't you both sit down.
我们将休息90分钟
We're gonna break for 90 minutes.
回来后 便会公布陪审团的
We will announce jury selection
正式人选 所以请先享用午餐
when you return, so enjoy your lunch.
请于2点35分回到第三法庭
Come back to courtroom three at 2:35.
哎哟 -对 务必记得
Oh, boy. - Yes, you ought to.
嘿 哥们
Dude, bro.
不要先说《X战警》 千万不要
Don't lead with X-Men. You never do that.
一说《X战警》就会想到"金刚狼" 不会...
People think of X-Men, they think of Jackman. They don't think...
算了 没事 没事
Whatever. It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
反正我也小有收获 所以...
I think I got a little something anyway, so...
还没完呢
This ain't over.
喂 香农 嘿 我是麦斯登
Hey, Shannon. Hey, it's Marsden.
需要你为我办点事
I need you to do something for me.
废话就免了吧 回头再说
Well, the dog shit can wait. You can pick it up tomorrow.
听着 我要你帮我找一些人
Listen, I need you to call someone for me.
好了 各位 双方律师
All right, folks, counsel has met
在大家午餐的时候跟我碰了碰
with me during your lunch hour.
你们的进展如何? -已经好了 没问题
How are you guys coming along? - We're right there. You got it.
就这份名单?
Then this is the list?
懂了 -没错
I got it. - This is it.
行
Okay. Okay.
好的 各位
Okay, folks,
被我叫到号♥码的
as I call your number,
请起立并且自行到陪审席就座
please stand and take a seat in the jury box.
(陪审团成员选定)
24号♥
Number 24.
43号♥
Number 43.
56号♥
Number 56.
请起立 56号♥
Please stand, 56.
哎 不是吧
Oh, no way!
我对56号♥心有余悸
I was shocked with number 56,
那位自称"种族主义者"的先生 -哦 诺亚
the gentleman who claimed to be racist. - Oh, Noah.
50号♥
Number 50.
那个 他就是
Like, he's just, like,
真的很傻很天真
really, like, innocent,
我感觉自己很想要
and I feel like I want to,
让他堕落
like, corrupt him.
73号♥
Number 73.
54号♥
Number 54.
见鬼 哥们 不敢相信你入选了
Damn, bro, I can't believe they picked you!
简直疯了 -是啊 伙计
That's crazy. - Yeah, man.
17号♥
Number 17.
14号♥
Number 14.
11号♥
Number 11.
41号♥
Number 41.
还有37号♥
And number 37.
这就是
That will be
我们选出的12名陪审团成员
the people who are selected as our 12 jurors.
我们还指定了两名候补
We also name two alternates.
他们将全程进行旁听
They will sit throughout the trial.
47号♥
Uh, number 47.
先生
Sir,
你不如就坐在那位先生边上吧
why don't you take the seat next to that gentleman.
好彩
Oof.
还有嘛
And, uh...
81号♥
Number 81.
81号♥?
Number 81?
好彩
Oof.
那么
And--
接下来 妮基 请你带陪审团成员及其候补宣誓
with that, Nikki, if you would swear the jurors and the alternates in place.
请你们都站起来并举起右手 谢谢
If you all can please stand and raise your right hand, please.
你们可以将随身物品随手放在地上
You can put your belongings on the floor however you need to.
你们是否清楚并同意
Do you understand and agree that
自己会认真审理本法庭
you will well and truly try the case
正在处理的案件 并且仅以呈堂的
now pending before this court and a true verdict render
证供以及法庭的指示为依据
according only to the evidence presented to you
作出公正的裁决?
and to the instructions of the court?
同意 -是的
I do. - Yes.
你们已组成"希尔格罗夫诉莫里斯"一案的陪审团
You are now the jury in the matter of Hilgrove versus Morris.
请大家就座
Please take your seats.
都请坐
Be seated, please.
好吧 一般来说 发生在...
Okay, typically what happens in...
怎么回事? -麦斯登
What the hell is going on? - Marsden!
麦斯登先生
Mr. Marsden!
不好意思
Excuse me!
詹姆斯
James! James!
喂 你们... -詹姆斯 麦斯登
Yo, how y'all let them... - James! Marsden!
你们怎会让他们过安检的?
How y'all let them get through the security?
控方律师
Counsel.
下不为例咯
That can't happen again, guys.
狗仔队一出现 我就看到了
I saw the paparazzi at, like, the same time they showed up.
我刚好碰巧看向那边
I just happened to be looking over in that area,
我看到那群摄影师在对着玻璃
and I saw the bang came from the camera being pressed up
狂按快门 频频发出响动
really quickly against the glass.
所以我瞧见了 着实把我吓了一跳
So I saw it. So it definitely did make me jump.
妮基 怎么了?-我来了
Nikki, what's going on? - I'm coming.
太扯了
Bullshit, yo.
怎么了?
What's going on?
可能有些闲杂人员混进来了
Possibly some coming from outside of the house.
我不知他们是如何通过
I don't know how they got through
侧门的 -狗仔队怎么进得来?
the other side doors. - How the hell did the paparazzi get in?
如果这还不叫令人分心
If this hasn't been enough distraction,
不知怎样才算
I don't know what is.
麦斯登先生 能请你站起来吗?-行
Mr. Marsden, could you stand up, please? - Sure.
那些狗仔队 他们是冲着你来的吗
These paparazzi, are they here for you?
应该是
I believe so.
都是命运使然 大人 他们跟踪我
This is my lot in life, sir. They follow me.
你控制不了他们 说来就来
You can't control them. They show up.
老实讲 我习惯了
And I've gotten used to it, to be honest.
你认为有没有这种可能?就是...
Do you think there's a possibility that
这些人会...
these folks will
骚扰陪审员 想扒料爆你的"大瓜" -嗯
interfere with the jurors in trying to get gossip on you? - Yeah,
有可能 我是说...
potentially. I mean...
如我所言 控制不了的
Like I said, I can't control them.
这是个大问题
This is a problem.
深表赞同
I couldn't agree with you more.
听着 我理解您赶我走的苦衷
Listen, I understand why you gotta let me go.
真希望我能留下尽义务 我马上离开
I wish I could stay and serve. I'll just be on my way.
请留步 哪都别去
Don't go anywhere. Don't go anywhere.
坐下
Sit down.
丑话说在前头
I wanna make one thing clear.
我是不会让这个案子
I will not let this case
沦为"无效审判"的
result in a mistrial.
我会晚节不保
I will be damned
如果我从业38年
if my 38-year career
以闹剧收场
ends in a mockery.
81号♥候补陪审员
Alternate Juror 81,
你的陪审义务不会被免除
you are not dismissed from jury duty.
我们将把陪审团隔离起来
We are going to sequester the jury.
你们明天上午10点回到这里
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表