剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
并代表你们在庭上发言
and speak for you here in court.
各位陪审员的职责是互相商议
It is your duty as jurors to consult with one another
以期尽可能地达成一致意见
with a view towards reaching an agreement if you can do so.
你们的裁决 无论是"有责任"还是"无责任"
Your verdict, whether liable or not liable,
必须一致通过
must be unanimous.
我只是很高兴都快到头了 老实讲
I'm just happy the whole thing is winding down, to be honest.
我觉得审议费不了多大劲 我想这很明显
I don't think deliberation's gonna take that long. I think it's pretty obvious.
应该投票
We should all vote.
你没投票权 记得吗?
You don't get to vote, remember?
我并不想反对"麦氏棒"
I'd hate to disagree with Mars Bar
就这位 但...
over here but, uh,
我想我们会审议一段时间
I think we're gonna be deliberating for a while,
你看 有很多因素
you know, there's a lot of factors,
很多证据要考量
a lot of evidence to go through.
谁知道要搞多久?
Who knows how long this is gonna take?
诺亚
Noah,
一切快结束了 你觉得怎么样?
how do you feel about this all coming to a close?
我觉得...
I, uh, I, I feel, um...
宝贝 你呢?
Babe, how do you feel?
我就担心这个
I feel anxious about this.
嗯 我最担心的就是这个
Yeah, I feel-- I feel anxious about it mostly.
差不多就这感觉 -你真这么觉得吗?
That's pretty much how I feel. - Is that how you feel?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对
Yeah.
我不觉得 -嗯 我对此感到焦虑
Well, I don't. - Yeah, I feel anxious about it.
另外 我能提醒范妮莎吗?
Also, can I just point out to Vanessa that,
我有可能参与投票
um, I may have to vote
如果你们有人出了事
if something were to happen to one of you?
不无可能
Not impossible.
下一集《陪审义务》
On the next episode of Jury Duty.
今天是最后一天 -我准备好审议了
Today is the last day. - I'm ready to deliberate.
我不知道 我也是头一回 我也摸不着头脑
I, I don't know, man. I'm also new. I don't know what I'm doing, man.
一思考就走神 一思考就走神 像这样
Thinking, not thinking, thinking, not thinking like that.
我们几乎分成了两派
We're damn near split decision.
半数人必须改主意
Half of us are gonna have to change our minds.
所以人无法改变?
So you're saying people can't change?
我想我们是在帮他 -谈不上管教 要看事实
I think we're doing him a favor. - It's not about tough love, it's about the facts.
比方说 我们不怪特雷弗 那怪谁呢?
Let's say we don't blame Trevor, then who do we blame?
她要对他的一切行为负责
She is responsible for whatever he did.
不不 -对 没错
No, no. - Yes, yes. You're right.
既然出了事故 总得有人负责 -不
An incident occurred. Somebody is responsible. - No.
这是决定性因素
That's the determining factor,
俗称"证据确凿" -好吧
the smoking gun, as they say. - Okay.
并什么玩笑?
Are you [bleep] kidding me?
诺亚 你没主见吗? -他根本没在听
Noah, uh, you're not making your own decision? - He's, like, not even listening.
不 你得自己做主
Noah, you gotta make your own decision.
法官任命我为领队
Since the judge appointed me as the foreperson,
现在我觉得自己要负责带头
now I feel like I have the responsibility to lead.
被告是有责任
Is the defendant liable,
还是没有?
not liable?
你们自便吧 相信自己 也相信彼此
Knock yourselves out. Trust yourself and trust your each other.
陪审团作出裁决了吗? -是的 法官大人
Has the jury reached a verdict? - Yes, we have, Your Honor.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表