剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
话虽如此 要知道 不管我们此行的结果如何
Um, with that being said, you know, regardless of whatever outcome we come here,
不管有何定论 我们永远是一家人
whatever decision we come to, you know, we're always gonna be a family.
永远不离不弃 就像你说的
We're always gonna be there for each other. It's just like you said, you know,
咱们成了“老铁”
we formed some strong bonds.
我想不通
I just don't know.
没想好
I just don't know.
请听我解释 好吗?
I just wanna tell you-- I just wanna tell you this, okay?
我知道你干嘛叫我出来 我知道...
I know why you brought me out here. And I know...
这影响到了某人的人生
Like, this is affecting somebody's life right now.
这真的会影响到他一辈子的 所以
Like, this is really gonna affect his life. So,
我想咱们得有个定论
I think we've got to come to a decision.
我...
I, uh...
我只是喜欢跟你们相处
I--I just really like hanging out with you guys.
好吗?只是拖一拖
Okay? So if we can just stretch it
一小会儿
a little bit.
听着
You see,
我家里冷冷清清
I got nothing going on at home.
我们要专心点
We just got to-- we got to focus, you know,
把个人情感放一边
and I think we got to set our feelings aside.
确实很遗憾 我可以想象
And again, I'm sorry, man. I can only imagine.
但我们得干完它
But we've, we've got to get this finished.
嗯
Yeah.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我前两天就想说...
I was gonna tell you the other day...
行了 我们再投一次票
All right. Let's take another vote.
好的
Okay.
老问题 伙计们 被告是有责任
Same question, guys. Is the defendant liable,
还是没有?
not liable?
罗纳德
Ronald.
你觉得他有责任? 那就投吧
You think he's liable? Right in now.
我倒是无所谓
Okay. I'll be all right with me.
慢着 有...懂了 有无责任 “有”“无”对吧
Wait-- okay. Liable or not liable? L or N, right?
我知道
I know.
给你 -你唱票吗 詹姆斯?
There you go. - Do you wanna read it, James?
我先打乱
I just kind of mix it up.
你准备好了吗? -上帝啊
What do you got for me? - Jesus Christ.
行了 -重在参与
All right. - Needs to be involved.
第一票“无责任”
First one not liable.
第二票
Second one,
被告“无责任”
defendant is not liable.
第三票
Third one,
“无责任”
not liable.
第四票
Fourth,
“无责任”
not liable.
第五
Fifth,
“无责任”
not liable.
第六
Sixth,
“天” 哦 “无责任” 抱歉
Z-- Oh, not liable. Sorry.
好吧 -还差一点 -加油 詹姆斯
Okay. So close. - Come on, James.
“无责任”
Not liable.
“无责任”
Not liable.
“无责任”
Not liable.
“无责任”
Not liable.
“无责任”
Not liable.
最后一票
Last one.
“无责任”
Not liable.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
成了 伙计们
We did it, guys.
干得好 伙计们
We did it. Good job, guys.
太好了
All right! Good job.
多不容易啊 我们做到了
What a job. We did it!
我搞定的
I did it!
你们终于得出结果了
You guys finally came to a verdict.
心情如何?
How does it feel?
我谦虚地认为 这个
I'm humbled to think that
就算是个不起眼的候补、龙套 只要你愿意
just a lowly alternate, an understudy, if you will,
还是大有可为的
uh, made the greatest impact of all.
就雇几个
Just hiring those
假狗仔队来闹一闹
fake paparazzi to come here make a scene.
啥? -你没开玩笑?
What? - Are you serious?
白白被隔离? -是的
Sequestered for nothing? - Yeah.
别这样 算啦 都是自己人
Oh, no, no, it doesn't matter. We're, we're a family.
你真混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
我绝对功不可没
You can't take that away from me.
全体起立
All rise.
请就坐
Please be seated.
那个 陪审团作出裁决了吗
Uh, has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
很好 麻烦你起立
Okay. Would you please stand up
能请你将判决书交给...
and would you please give the verdict to
法警吗?
the bailiff?
你可以念一下吗
Would you please read the verdict?
我们 上述该起诉讼的陪审团
We, the jury, in the above-entitled action,
作出裁决如下
render the following verdict,
对于过失导致财产损失(无人身伤害)
to the charge of negligence resulting in property damage,
的指控
no personal injury,
我们裁定被告特雷弗·朱利安·莫里斯不承担责任
we find the defendant, Trevor Julian Morris, not liable.
对于过失造成精神伤害的指控
To the charge of negligent infliction of emotional distress,
我们裁定被告特雷弗·朱利安·莫里斯不承担责任
we find the defendant, Trevor Julian Morris, not liable.
我告诉过你的 -好了
I told you. I told you. - Okay.
领队先生 你能带着判决书来一下吗?
Mr. Foreperson, could you come up here with the verdict?
请坐在这 还要再例行公事一下
Take a seat here. I just got one more formality.
能给我看下判决书吗
Can I see the verdict, please?
你是...你是6号♥陪审员 没错吧?
You are-- you are juror number six, is that correct?
对 -这是你的签名?
Correct. - This is your signature?
没错 -行
That is correct. - Okay.
我在此正式宣判 支持被告的主张
I hereby enter judgment in favor of the defendant
驳回原告诉求
and against the plaintiff.
稍等 请稍安勿躁 -抱歉
Hold on just-- hold on just a sec. - Sorry.
你的名字是...?
Your name is?
罗纳德·格拉♥登♥ -好
Ronald Gladden. - Okay.
瞧 正如我几周前 在你初涉本法庭时说的
Now, as I said weeks ago, when you first entered this courtroom,
这是我职业生涯中的最后一场审判
that this is the last trial of my career.
我的言下之意是
What I didn't tell you is
也算开局即巅峰了
it's also the first
因为我并非真的法官
because I'm not a real judge,
而你也并非真的领队
and you're not a real foreperson,
这案子是假的
and this is not a real case.
什么?
What?
未完待续...
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表