剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
一旦开始疑神疑鬼 就刹不住
As soon as you start going through your shit, it becomes a habit.
你不想这么做 那就拉倒
You don't want to do it, just don't do it then.
是啊 -嗯 正反两面我都经历过
Yeah. - Yeah, I've been on both sides of that.
我想你可以只看她朋友是不是男的
I feel like you could just see if she's friends with him.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
所以 总的来说 珍妮跟保安克里斯汀成了朋友
So, basically, Jeannie made friends with the security officer, Christine,
现在 她们想去翻海蒂的Ins
and now they're trying to go through Heidi's Instagram
看她是否有朋友叫"寇迪" 就...
to see if she's friends with any Codys,
就像收集直观证据 确保统统是女生 对此
just, like, gathering visual evidence to make sure that they're girls, which...
我很有信心
I'm already, like, 99% sure.
好 海蒂确实有个朋友叫"寇迪" 却是私密账户
Okay, so Heidi does have a friend named Cody, but the account is private,
那个表明自己是谁的小头像... -是女生
and the little circle that shows you who you are-- - It's a girl.
不 是日落图片
No, it's of a sunset.
所以现在我们只好发送关注请求并等着
So now we had to put in a friend request, and we're waiting for...
克里斯汀验证通过
Christine to be accepted.
另外 我看到了海蒂的朋友弗朗西斯卡 她好丑
Also, I saw Heidi's friend Francisca, and she's so ugly.
她不好看
She's, like, ugly.
你怎么能站那么久?
How do you stand that long?
我怎么能站得久?-嗯
How do I stand that long? - Yeah.
好吧 这双鞋就是为此定做的
Well, these shoes are made for standing. Nah, it's fine.
才怪 没关系的 真的
Wow. Yeah.
不知你记不记得我天穿的 我有...
I don't know if you remember what I was wearing yesterday. I had, um,
外挂装置 -我看到你昨天穿的了
attachments. - I saw what you was wearing yesterday.
但如果你想拿去用... -不
But if you wanted to use them-- - No.
行 -可你知道吗?
Okay. - You know what, though?
我很想说 我觉得你是个低调的天才
I do want to say I feel like you're a low-key genius.
因为你讲的东西...
'Cause the stuff you be saying...
太过奖了 谢谢
That's really kind. Thank you.
别不敢当 有人刚说你是天才
Take ownership of that. Somebody just called you a genius.
如果有人叫我天才 我会这样道谢
If somebody called me a genius, I'd be like, "Thank you."
谢谢 -来试试
Thank you. - Let's try it.
知道吗? 你是低调的天才
You know, you're a low-key genius.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
请向陪审团作自我介绍
Would you please introduce yourself to the jury?
(吉纳维芙·泰福德·沃伦 原告的熟人)
大家好 我是吉纳维芙·泰福德·沃伦
Um, hi. I'm Genevieve Telford-Warren.
你能向陪审团的各位描述一下
Can you describe for the ladies and gentlemen of the jury
你是靠什么为生的吗 泰福德·沃伦女士?
what it is that you do for a living, Ms. Telford-Warren?
当然可以
Sure.
我是社交媒体品牌代言人 包括我的个人账户
I am a social media brand ambassador for myself for my own account
还有第三方账户 该账户属于我的狗狗
and for a third-party account as well, which belongs to my dog,
它是网红 我也同样负责它的品牌商务谈判
who's a pet, who I do also brand negotiation deals for him as well.
我还担任打碟DJ
And I do DJing also
业务面向各种聚会、活动、企业及公私场合
for party and events and corporate and personal and public.
我还通过了认证 也是一名美睫师
And I do also certified-- I'm a lash tech also,
但我有阵子没实际操作了 却仍有从业资格
but I haven't really done that in a while, but I'm still certified to do it.
并且我也负责自己账户的品牌商务谈判 承接
And I also just do negotiating brand deals for my own account as well, and commercial
各类商演 包括但不限于当模特以及走穴
acting as well, as well as modeling and some acting as well.
很好
That's great.
吉纳维芙讲话的时候
When Genevieve was talking,
我真的很想要打她
I, like, really just wanted to fight her.
反正我就是想揍她 -没错
Like, I just wanted to hit her. - Yeah.
你认识杰奎·希尔格罗夫吗?
Do you know Ms. Jacqui Hilgrove?
是的
Yes.
怎么认识的?
How did you meet?
Ins上认识的
We met on Instagram.
因为我有个账户是关于宠物认知的
Because one of my accounts is for the pet awareness,
也就是抵♥制♥有害观念 比如
which is, like, combating toxic beliefs, like...
有些人说 "领养不花钱"
when people say, "Adopt, don't shop."
不过 为了让人们知道 我们买♥♥来的狗狗
However, trying to bring to light to people that also those dogs that we buy,
它们也需要一个好归宿 所以
like, those dogs also need to have a good home, and so
我在自己的Ins账户发了
I had posted on my Instagram account,
一条相反的座右铭 就是
like, a different motto that was, like,
"你要领养随你 爱买♥♥不买♥♥"
"Adopt if you want, but don't forget to shop."
结果收到了很多恶毒评论之类的东西
And I was getting lots of, like, narsty comments and stuff from that,
所以杰奎就在评论中声援我 然后
and so Jacqui had come to support me in the comments. And then
我私信感谢她 接着她回复我 "过奖"
I DMed her, like, "Thanks, girl." And then she DMed me back, like, "Thanks.
"不用谢 姑娘"
No problem, girl."
于是互相攀谈 才发现
And then we started talking, and that's when we knew
有共同的朋友 就去庆生了
we had mutuals, and so we went to a birthday party.
其他人有这种感觉吗?就好想... -没错
Anybody else felt like that? You just wanted to... - Exactly.
要么掐她 -掐脖子吧
Maybe pinch her. - Right in the throat.
是不是有一次
Was there a time
杰奎请你从中牵线搭桥
when Jacqui asked you to make an introduction
结识你的一位著名大V朋友?
to a famous influencer friend of yours?
是的
Yes.
引荐她? -是的
On her behalf? - Yes.
可以形容一下那个人吗?
Can you describe who this person is?
她是...她有非常多...
She's like... She has the most...
她的粉丝数简直多到不行
almost the most amount of followers that you could have.
粉丝一旦关注了别人
And so followers, when you follow someone else,
基本就是在表示"我想你比我强"
you're basically saying, like, "I think you're better than me."
所以有最多粉丝的大V就代表
So, like, if that influencer has the most,
这地方有最多的人清楚
that means most of everybody in this room knows
或认为她要比自己强 也确实如此
or thinks she's better than us, which is true.
所以她提出这种要求 我们并不奇怪
So then when she says stuff like that, then we're like, "Okay."
好 来瞧瞧怎么回事吧?
All right, so check it. This is what happened, right?
杰奎签了合同 要生产一批衬衣
Jacqui had a contract, you know, to make a bunch of shirts
供那位有影响力的大V举办重要活动 对吗
for this important influencer lady's big event, right?
而杰奎的律师声称被告
But Jacqui's lawyer is alleging that the defendant
订单与取消 2021年5月16日-8月7日
醉醺醺地过来上班
came to work drunk and high
并在衬衣上印了一堆胡言乱语
and printed a whole bunch of gibberish on the shirts,
如今所有衬衣都报废了
and now all the shirts are unusable.
死无对证
Allegedly.
我将给你们展示那位大V发的一系列推文
I'm gonna show you a series of tweets from the influencer.
能念一下吗? -好
Can you read it? - Yes.
(恶意推文有损杰奎·希尔格罗夫的业务和声誉)
"@肉桂 我受不了了 忍♥无可忍♥"
"@cinnamon I can't even. Never again."
4号♥证物
Exhibit number four.
"@肉桂 你给了别人一次机会"
"@cinnamon When you give someone a chance
"他们居然摆你一道"
and they literally slap you in the face."
31号♥证物
Exhibit number 31.
"@肉桂..."
"@cinnamon"...
带骨骷髅 接着只有骷髅
um, bones with more bones, and then just the bones,
又是带骨骷髅
and then bones with other bones.
你觉得那是什么意思?
What do you think it meant
那位大V所说的 "我受不了了 忍♥无可忍♥"
when the influencer said, "I can't even, never again"?
是说她很无语 不能接受
It means, like, she can't.
是可忍♥熟不可忍♥
She couldn't even, ever, and never again.
怎么解释 "@肉桂 简直一无是处" 呢?
What about "@cinnamon Nothing about this is okay"?
就是很糟糕 令人很不满意
Like, it's bad, and it's not okay.
那么 "@肉桂 取消我的订单" 呢?
How about "@cinnamon Canceling my order"?
就是他们下了订单 现在不要了
Like, they made an order, and now they're gonna cancel it.
最后 怎么解释
And finally, how about
"@肉桂 我会从此把这家店拉黑" 呢?
"@cinnamon I will never shop there again"?
他们可能不会再次光顾了
They're probably never gonna shop there again.
以上这些推文 有令你大吃一惊吗?
Do any of these tweets surprise you?
没有 -这是为什么呢?
No. - Why is that?
因为她
Because she
越描越黑 以致于
beefed it pretty hard, and so then
别人再也不想碰她的那些脏东西了
people didn't wanna be engaging with her stuff anymore.
请别介意
No offense.
不好意思
Pardon me.
5号♥陪审员
Juror number five.
这还真是很成问题 6号♥陪审员
This is becoming a real problem. Juror number six,
你是领队
you're the foreperson,
你的职责是让陪审团遵守纪律
and it's your duty to keep the jury in line.
你能够做到吗?
Are you capable of doing that?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
好 这样吧 我们抽一刻钟喝点咖啡
Okay, you know what? Let's take 15 minutes for coffee.
这位夫人 我建议您喝双份
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表