剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
就别推辞了 哥们
just take the blessing, bro.
知道吗?那个
You know what? Um,
我当不成领队也没关系
I'm fine not being foreperson.
罗纳德和我其实有开始讨论
And Ronald and I have actually just started discussing
我成为他副手的可能性 所以
the possibility of me being his assistant, so...
没关系
it's good.
我只是希望
I just wanted to
把这个转送给我的领队
present this to my foreperson.
我的开心事 我是说
My memory, I mean.
伙计 不必这样 -转送给他
Oh, dude, you don't gotta do that. - Present to him. Present to him.
有 但有回忆
That's your...But that's your memory.
我很感激 但没必要 拉维
I mean, I appreciate it, but you don't gotta do that, Ravi.
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的 -真是太好了
Yes. - Yeah, that's really nice.
下一集《陪审义务》
On the next episode of Jury Duty.
托德是个很有趣的怪咖
Todd is a very interesting individual.
我的天 -你们愿意就同一话题采访我吗?
Oh, my God. - Would you like to interview me about this same subject?
你会如何形容你的名声?
How would you characterize your reputation?
无可非议
Beyond reproach.
咖啡还是冰♥毒♥或可♥卡♥因♥?
Coffee or methamphetamine or cocaine?
只要你别睡着就行
As long as you don't fall asleep.
你就放心吧 -得嘞
Don't worry. - Okay.
没错 是我女友 可那是谁?
I mean, yeah, that's my girlfriend, but who's that?
啊 见鬼!
Oh, shit!
吓我一跳
Jump scare.
你是陪审团领队
You're the foreperson.
你的职责是让陪审团遵守纪律
And it's your duty to keep the jury in line.
你能够做到吗?
Are you capable of doing that?
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表