剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
即将播出的剧集
以陪审团的视角
探究了美国的司法程序
你们被隔离了 不得与外界接触
You are sequestered. No outside company.
敲一下门代表 "我醒了"
One knock equals "I'm awake."
敲两下代表"我要睡了"
Two knocks equal "I'm going to bed."
在正常的审判中 陪审员之间是禁止谈论该案的
抱歉 法官大人 我事务缠身
I'm sorry, Your Honor. I-I have a lot going on. Uh...
他尽力了 但诸事不顺
He's trying his best, but things aren't working.
刚才陪审团看到的就是这个? -很遗憾 是的
Is this what the jury just saw? - Unfortunately, yes.
但这并非正常的审判
全是假的
所有参与者都是演员
除了一个人
你们瞧
Lo and behold,
昨天法官选出一位领队
yesterday the judge chose a foreperson.
他任命我来当
He appointed me as it.
不出所料
No surprise there.
如我在上个视频中说的 这些...
Um, like I said in my previous video, these...
责任义务往往都会落到我头上
responsibilities and duties just tend to land on me.
我清楚自己有能力承担
I know that I'm capable of doing them.
并不代表我有此意愿 但...
Doesn't necessarily mean that I want to, but...
往往都会变成这样
it just tends to happen like that.
陪审义务
第1季 第3集
(星期一 第七天)
托德是个很有趣的怪咖
Todd is a very interesting individual.
怎么了?
What the hell?
嗨 你们好
Oh, hello. How are you?
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
托德 这什么鬼?
Yeah, Todd, what are these?
我只是在坐等我们出发去法♥院♥
I was just sitting before we, uh, went off to court.
那是腋杖?
Are they crutches?
呃 这个是
Uh, these are, um, uh,
凳子裤或者裤凳
chair pants, or chants.
今天他穿着一条
Today he showed up wearing
被他简称为"裤凳"的凳子裤现身
chair pants, which he calls "chants" to abbreviate.
大家好
Hello.
本质上就是两根腋杖
It's essentially two crutches.
我就坐这
I'll just sit here.
他将其固定在...护膝上
...that he's attached to, like, kneepads,
再把它们固定在他臀部的位置
and then he's attached them to his backside.
弄僵了?
You straight?
这...所谓的"僵"是弯不了
Um, uh, sort of the straightness is the difficulty of
造成的困境
the lack of a bend.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
要帮忙吗 哥们?
You need help, bro?
不用 -你很吃力
I'm good. - You're struggling. Like...
这东西唯一...有点不方便的地方
The only, um, part that, uh, is, uh, slightly inconvenient about these
是穿上这个就不能坐...
is interacting with other chairs
别的椅子
when you're wearing them.
好傻 -可除此之外 它噪音小
You're a fool, bro. - Um, but otherwise, they're whisper-quiet
并且真的很好用
and really convenient to use.
那个...可以出发了吗?
Um, is everyone ready to go?
哦 我好得很 去法♥院♥吧
Oh, I'm, uh, feeling good. I'm ready to go to court.
出发 我来关一下...
Uh, I'll just get the...
我来 我来关 哥们
I-I-I got it, bro.
谢了
Thank you.
嗯 一开始我很气 因为不能去度假 但...
Yeah, I was bummed at first 'cause I couldn't go on my vacation, but,
我女友跟她朋友去了 所以想必很开心
my girlfriend is there now with her friends, so I think that's fun.
她跟谁在一起?
Who is she even there with?
同行的有她闺蜜布伦娜、弗朗西斯卡
Ahh, she's there with her friends Brenna, Francisca,
和她朋友"寇迪" 我并不认识 但...
and her friend Cody, who I don't know, but...
啊 她们就像个要好的
Um... they're all just like a nice...
少女组合
little girl group.
"寇迪"是女孩?
Is Cody a girl?
对
Yeah.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
她搞不好傍了个帅小伙
She might be there with a guy.
啥?
What?
其实我认识不少寇迪 并且
I know a lot of Codys, actually, and
全是男生
all of them are guys.
寇迪·强凯
Cody Junket,
他的家人其实在国外
he... his family lived outside, actually,
他总是整天脏兮兮的
and he was, like, always dirty all the time.
经纪人寇迪·班克斯 寇迪·布莱恩特
Agent Cody Banks. Cody Bryant.
百发百中
Shoot. Schwing.
这是什么?
What is that?
他用来坐的 是他的凳子 -他要坐这个?
So he sits on them. They're a chair for him. - He sits on that?
是的
Yes.
不 不行 -因为椅子不够
No. No. - 'Cause there's not enough chairs in there.
不行
No.
不得外传
Confidential.
代表"最高机密"
That means "top secret."
只给我一个人看
For my eyes only.
片名叫《孤松》 -哦 我还以为...
It's called Lone Pine. - Oh, I thought it was...
这剧本是大导演...
This is the script from the director--
险些说出他名字
Almost said his name.
我专心读剧本
I'm gonna be busy reading.
不 就有点...
No, only to, um,
勒到我的生殖器
my genitals a little bit.
是吗?
It is?
全体起立
All rise.
加利福尼亚州第28区
Trial court of the State of California
初审法庭现在开庭
28th District now in session.
尊敬的艾伦·罗森法官主持庭审
The Honorable Judge Alan Rosen presiding.
下午好 请坐
Good afternoon. Please sit.
首先
First of all,
在上周末受伤的那位先生
the gentleman who was injured over the weekend,
已经出院了
he's home from the hospital.
没什么生命危险 正在康复 所以
Nothing life-threatening. He's on the mend, so
恭喜他了 不过嘛...
good for him. But, uh...
你不坐吗 先生?
Are you standing up, sir?
哦不 大人 我处于半蹲状态
Uh, no, Your Honor, I'm sort of in between standing and sitting.
我也想坐下 我并非抗命
I-I'd like to sit. I, uh, wanted to comply.
椅子有什么问题?
What's the problem with the chair?
椅子没问题 法官大人 我只是...
There's no problem with the chair, Your Honor. I'm just, um...
那个...我只能...我身上有...
Uh, I have to... I, uh, have, uh, um,
一个外挂 一个装置
an attachment, a device that
令我无法坐在椅子上
I can't sit in the chair.
星期天 我给托德看了电影《虫虫危机》
On Sunday I had shown Todd the movie A Bug's Life.
讲一只虫子懂创造发明
It's about the bug who's making these inventions.
它在设法将科技引入虫族的生活
He's trying to introduce technology into their lives.
那正是托德
That's exactly what Todd
想做的事 他热衷于此
is wanting to do. You know, that's what he's passionate about.
我觉得非常酷
And I think it's really cool.
所以我给他看那片子 好让他明白
So I showed him that movie to kinda let him know that,
你懂的 这种人在社会上往往会遭白眼
you know, those people tend to be misunderstood in society,
就像片子里演的 我觉得他们很了不起
just like it's portrayed in the movie. I feel like they do a perfect job.
要知道 他有点被嫌弃 被当作怪胎
You know, he's kind of an outcast. People think he's a weirdo.
受到了冷落
They push him off to the side.
他只是想用自己的方式尽一份力
And all he's trying to do is just help in his own way.
转身
Turn around.
抱歉
Sorry.
啊...抱歉 卡到了
Um, sorry, I'm, uh, caught.
妮基 你看到没? -我进来时
Nikki, did you see this? - I caught a glimpse
瞥了一眼 但看到了 我懒得...
when I walked in, but I did... I wouldn't have...
嗯 -在法庭不允许穿成这样
Yeah. - I can't have you wear that in the courtroom,
先生 -抱歉
sir. - I'm sorry. Um, I'm sorry, Your Honor.
你要去卫生间还是怎样?
Do you need to go to the restroom or something?
不 就一个小部件 在我裤子里
No, there's just a component that, um, goes within my pants.
所以请允许我站到角落 我好...
So if I just, um, could stand in the corner, I could--
出于隐私
For privacy.
好 去吧 -谢谢
Yeah, go ahead. - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
那是不是腋杖?
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表