剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
having a meal, and then knowing
半小时后自己还得在演戏时再吃一遍
half an hour later you're gonna have to have another one on film.
哎 昨晚刚点过
Oh, yeah. Because we ordered it last night.
又来了
Okay.
实际情况是 他们没人会吃
And the reality over here, none of them will have eaten.
什么意思?
What's that?
所以我们得在他回来前 把那房♥间收拾干净
So we need to sanitize that room before he comes back.
抱歉 -嘿 伙计 赶紧吃
Sorry. - Hey, Dude. Eat up, man.
靠 吃了上顿没下顿
Shit. I don't know when I'll eat again.
嗯 还真是 -抱歉 抱歉 哥们
Yeah, for real, though. - Sorry. Sorry, man.
我真吃撑了
So I had to eat a lot.
我让你坐老位子
I'll have you seat in the spot you've always sat at,
再叫大家进来
and then I'm going to bring everyone in.
行 -行吗?
All right. - All right?
见鬼 我怎么就没发现?
God, how did I not catch it?
你们太坏了 伙计
Son of a bitch, man.
哎哟
Dude.
你们这帮坏蛋 -我知道 我知道
You sons of bitches. - I know, I know.
所以你们以前也互不相识?
So you guys all met...for the first time here?
对 -还挺有缘 哇哦
Yes. - Pretty much. Wow.
嗨 我是罗斯·金博尔
Hi, my name Ross Kimball.
(罗斯·金博尔 "罗斯·库比亚克")
苏珊·博格
Susan Berger.
(苏珊·博格 "芭芭拉·戈尔茨坦")
普拉莫德·库马尔
Pramode Kumar.
(普拉莫德·库马尔 "拉维·查塔波蒂耶")
嗨 我名叫玛莉亚·罗素
Hi, my name is Maria Russell.
(玛莉亚·罗素 "伊内兹·德莱昂")
嗨 我是惠特尼·赖斯
Hey, there. I'm Whitney Rice.
(惠特尼·赖斯 "杰奎琳·希尔格罗夫")
我是本·斯沃德
I am Ben Seaward.
(本·斯沃德 "特雷弗·莫里斯")
小希 拉希达·奥拉伊沃拉
Rashida "Sheedz" Olayiwola.
身高1米62
Five-foot-three.
我的医生非说我1米58 我呸
My doctor keep saying I'm five-foot-two. Well, [bleep] them.
嗯 有时我在开车 会闭上眼
All right. Sometimes when I'm driving, I just sort of, like, close my eyes it.
好久不睁开
for long stretches of it.
那个 就有点想看看会发生什么
Um, and just sort of, like, see what happens.
我参加了这个节目 却并不知道
I went into this show not knowing, uh,
自己角色的详情 直到开始排练的那个周末
details about my character until the weekend before we started rehearsing.
(一周排练)
我想该用魔术贴 知道吗?
I think it needs to have, like, Velcro.
我们告诉我说
What I was told was that
托德对神经机械学很感兴趣 并且
Todd was interested in cybernetics and
怪里怪气 但有可能随着时间的推移
to be strange, but to hopefully as time goes on,
博取到同情
to elicit sympathy.
托德 那是什么鬼?
Todd, what the hell?
我还以为你在拔牙呢
Oh, I thought you were, like, pulling out a tooth.
啥鬼东西? -不太好使
What the hell is that? - It wasn't working.
这个东西
It was like a thing that
就是 让你可以快速进食 但...
make it like-- that you can eat faster but, uh,
(他突然把这副"利齿"假牙硌掉了)
是 是牙齿状的 知道吗
the-- it's the tooth part, you know.
再有
And then--
类似于鲨鱼的那个
it's like a shark kind of thing or something.
鲨鱼的? -你把假牙
A shark thing? - You put extra teeth
放进嘴里? -是假牙
in your mouth? - You know they have extra.
用于进食
Just for eating.
我参加了试镜 我...
I got the audition. I...
(艾迪·莫迪卡 "珍妮·阿布鲁佐")
决定戴我的假胸脯出镜
decided to wear my fake breasts plate.
是G罩杯的 价值100块
They're G-cup. They're $100.
克雷格回家
Craig comes home
他纹了一个"人鱼童话"的纹身
and he got a Free Willy tattoo.
我一直想要被委以重任 因为
I've always wanted to be asked to do something because
你希望我一展所长
you want me to do my thing.
如果你插入我的"后♥庭♥" 也会闻到臭味
If you go in my back door, it also smells malodorous.
而这种人设正合我意
And this was so exactly that.
嗨
Hey.
你和诺亚算怎么回事?还有海蒂
What about you and Noah? And so, Heidi like...
海蒂真是他女友
Heidi is his actual girlfriend.
所以是真的?
So that's-- that was real?
但她叫史蒂芬妮 -真的 电♥话♥里真是我女友
But her name's Stephanie. - That was real, yeah. That was my real girlfriend on the phone, yeah.
所以是个花招 说她偷汉子
So, that was-- that was a ploy, shows her with a guy?
不不 那照片好像是在这里拍的
No, no. That was like a photo that was taken here.
下身凸起是修图的 -加个了背景
They, they Photoshopped the bulge. - They put a back drop up there.
该死的 -"性致勃勃"呢
God damn it. - What about that bulge?
是真的吗? -不 切了半根黄瓜
Was that real? - No, that was a cucumber cut in half.
这也行?
Was that real?
我的天
Oh, my God.
坤 你叫什么名字?
Ken, what is-- what's your name?
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
我叫罗恩
So my name is Ron.
真名? -是的是的
For real? - It is, it is.
不是吧
Oh, no way.
我得知自己被选角的时候
When I found out about being cast,
我在加州大学尔湾分校
I was working at UC Irvine
(罗恩·宋 "玄坤")
担任他们的战略渠道分♥析♥高级主管
as their Senior Director of Strategic Pipeline analytics.
我妈妈 她 收集那些...
My mother collects, um...
很稀有
very rare,
的豆豆公仔 -伙计 你...
uh, Beanie Babies. - Dude, you--
如果你妈妈是豆豆公仔小贩 我会生你气的 坤
if your mom sells a Beanie Baby, I will mad be at you, ken.
戴安娜王妃公仔
The Princess Diana.
别卖♥♥ 不可以
Don't. No.
说话慢条斯理很难受 因为坤说话
It was hard to talk slow as Ken talks...
总这样 -我们也难受
consistently. - Oh, it was hard for all of us.
对对对 肯定的
Yeah, yeah, yeah absolutely.
我靠 我明白他们是演员 但也太会演了
God damn it. I know they're actors, but they did such a good job.
那你确实喜欢吗? 电子产品
So, do you-- are you really into, like, electronics,
科技啥的 还是...
technology, shit like that, or...
那个 不太喜欢
Uh, you know, like, not really.
詹姆斯还对没得到"长♥期♥饭票"耿耿于怀
James still a little hot about not getting his longtime perk,
(制♥作♥会议 第十五天)
跑来大闹
comes and trashes it
因为很明显 派对你给他办的 他不要
because obviously the party is for him and he doesn't want it.
(麦斯登抓狂、走人)
觉得我才不想要呢 -我的天呐!
I'm feeling like I don't really want it. - Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What just happened?
他不高兴了
He's upset. He's upset.
眼看着有人那样大发飙 -嗯
Seeing someone lose their shit like that, yeah. - Yeah.
他在恢复原样
Oh look, he's fixing it.
在收拾残局
He's fixing it.
我用眼角余光偷瞄
I saw out of the corner of my eye and
见他耷拉着脑袋
saw his head kind of hang
我心想 呃 我就像是
and I thought oh, I just kind of
有一点下手太狠了
punched this guy in the heart a little bit
因为他是个好小伙
because he's such a sweet guy.
至少告诉法警 我们不欢迎他
At least tell the bailiff we just don't want him to come back.
这里没人欢迎他
I mean, nobody wants him here.
太离谱了
That's outrageous.
请帮我叫一下警官...
Can I get Officer, uh,
户外公园 - 可选
要是男主恼了 麦斯登带个新蛋糕回来道歉
柯蒂斯 谢谢
Curtis please?
你新买♥♥的蛋糕?
You got another cake?
嘿 詹姆斯 -你好吗 特来道贺
Dude. James. - How are you doing, man? Good to see you.
欢迎光临 伙计 非常非常感谢
Thanks for coming, man. I really-- I really appreciate that. Absolutely.
哎哟 -怎么了?
Oh, man. - What?
喜得千金 -哦 这是搞错了
It's a girl. - Yeah, it's a-- it was-- it was a mistake.
手下人搞错了 对
Bond's made a mistake
我想表达自己诚挚的歉意 因为我...
I wanted to extend, you know, my genuine apology.
我接受你的道歉
I appreciate the apology, man.
我是说可以了 就 我们就
I mean, it is what it is. You know, it's not-- we're not
点到为止吧
spreading the word, so...
抱歉 -小意思 哥们
Sorry. - Hiccups, man.
小事一桩 -嗯
Hiccups. - Dude, yes.
罗纳德真是一直在给我们... -那样的话
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表