剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
即将播出的剧集
以陪审团的视角
探究了美国的司法程序
我兴奋极了 真是不虚此行
I'm stoked to the max. I'm so happy to be here.
要是没进陪审团 我
I'm gonna be upset if I
肯定会很难过的
don't get on the jury, for sure.
我会晚节不保 如果我从业38年
I will be damned if my 38-year career
以闹剧收场
ends in a mockery.
有没有其他理由让你觉得自己
Are there any other reasons that you feel that
不适合担任陪审员?
you would not be able to be a good juror?
我是种族主义者
I'm racist.
你们已组成"希尔格罗夫诉莫里斯"一案的陪审团
You are now the jury in the matter of Hilgrove versus Morris.
在正常的审判中 陪审员之间是禁止谈论该案的
你们怎会让他们过安检的
How y'all let them get through the security?
太岁头上动土
Own backyard.
你是否认为 他在场会令人分心?
Do you think that him sitting would be a distraction?
我倒无妨 不会
Not for me, no.
行
Okay.
但这并非正常的审判
全是假的
所有参与者都是演员
除了一个人
我以前从没听说过"隔离"
I had never heard of "sequester" before.
这是我昨天学到的新词 只好查了查
That was a new word I learned yesterday. I had to look it up.
但不知会经历什么
But I don't know what that's going to entail.
陪审义务
第1季 第2集
全名:罗纳德·格拉♥登♥
Full name-- Ronald Gladden.
(星期四 第三天)
好的 你可以进
All right, you're good to go.
找位子坐
Sit down there. Have a seat.
你怎么样 伙计?
What's going on with you, man?
就是做好准备 兵来将挡水来土掩
Just preparing for whatever that's just gonna come, man.
(朗尼·克尔曼 陪审员13号♥ 候补)
今天不会好过 哥们 真见鬼
It's gonna be a long day, bro. Shit.
好吧...我本该去旅行的
Um, well, I was supposed to go on a trip,
真希望我还有可能赶在星期五之前
and I'm really hoping that maybe I could still leave, uh,
出去就好了 只要
by Friday would be nice, to just...
只要离开这里 这样我就能去坎昆了
just get out of here so I don't miss Cancun.
对 我想念女友了 -嘿 请容我打断一下
Um, yeah, I just miss my girlfriend. - Hey, I don't wanna interrupt,
但我...
but I...
只是觉得必须要
just felt a little compelled to...
为昨天所发生的事聊表歉意
say sorry for what happened yesterday.
我没想到狗仔队会来
I did not anticipate paparazzi.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry that
大家不得不遭遇"隔离"这种事
we're having to do this sequestrian thing.
道歉是出于对你们的同情
Sorry as in I empathize with you,
不是因为我有过错
not sorry 'cause it's my fault.
这不能怪我
'Cause it wasn't my fault.
怎么可能呢? 我自己
How could it have been? What, did I call the
通知狗仔队 叫他们来的吗? 脑子有病
paparazzi myself, tell them to come down here? That's nuts.
总之一句话... -他到底要说啥?
Anyway, long story short... - What the hell is he even talking about?
完全搞不懂 -这种事我想都没想过
I don't really know. - I couldn't even do that if I tried.
但我知道你们有人做了 这可不好
Uh, but I know that one of you did, and that's not cool.
要是你们缺钱的话 尽管开口
Um, if you needed the money, just ask.
你能给我点钱吗?
Do you have any money that I could have?
不能
No.
那个 问问又无妨
Um, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 -早上好 法官
Morning. - Morning, Judge.
免礼 各位
Stay seated, folks.
再来引见一下妮基 我的法警 还有
I wanted to reintroduce Nikki, my bailiff, and...
嗨 妮基 -在下法官罗森
Hi, Nikki. - I'm Judge Rosen.
首先 我想拜托大家稍安勿躁
Uh, first of all, I wanna thank you for your patience.
要去处理一点正事
A bit of business to go through.
今天结束的时候 我会...
By the end of the day, I will
在你们当中选一人当陪审团的的领队
choose one of you to be the foreperson of the jury.
在家里 我妻子索尼娅称我为"一家之主"
At home, my wife, Sonia, she calls me the foreperson of the home.
因为我是当家的 从不优柔赛断 全凭...
It's because I'm making decisions. I don't even have to think. It's just--
直觉
intuitive.
我完全不想当这个领队
I would really rather not be foreperson.
确实 我擅长与人一对一交流 但
Definitely, I'm good with talking to people one-on-one, but yeah,
要我当众发言的话 会有点紧张
if I have to talk in front of a crowd, get a little jittery.
在我看来 这是一个非常重要的职务
In my opinion, this is a very important position.
这个领队本质上就是领导... -哦
The foreperson is essentially the captain of the-- - Oh,
法官大人
Your Honor.
那个 您同意的话 我会...
Uh, if it's okay with you, I'd be
欣然接受这个职务
more than happy to take that position.
我一直希望... -候补者没资格
I've always wanted to-- - Alternates are not eligible.
抱歉
Sorry.
还请各位稍安勿躁
Again, I ask for your patience.
对 我想说 作为候补
Yeah, I'd say being an alternate,
我感到
I feel...
被排挤了
marginalized,
成了"备胎"
being an alternate.
我不...我是说身为名人 这是我首次感到
I don't, um... I mean, as a celebrity, this is the first time I've ever felt,
自己被以消极的方式区别对待
like I've been treated differently in a negative way.
我真的很不适应 老实讲 我觉得
Um, it doesn't really sit right with me, to be honest. I feel--
被排挤了...朗尼 你呢? 作为...我是说
marginalization. Lonnie, what about you? I mean,
作为候补陪审员 是不是首次感到
as an alternate juror, is this the first time you ever felt like
待遇差或...
treated less than or...?
没有
Nope.
并没有
Nope.
对
Yes.
呃 我是那个
Uh, I am
做小买♥♥卖♥♥的老板 拥有两台口香糖机
owner and manager of two gumball machines
一台贴标签机
and a sticker machine.
我最近有点
I have some
有点走背运
some bad luck recently,
使得我很难
which makes it hard to
从工作中抽出时间
take some time away from work.
再看看标签
超酸口味的口香糖 不是有那个吗
没错 就是很酸的
Yeah. It's so sour.
我不介意芳华已逝 人活七十古来稀
I don't mind not being young. Seventies are fun.
你们年轻人不懂知足常乐
You guys have a lot to look forward to.
确实如此
There you go.
人们过去称之为"晚年" 我认为很愚蠢
They used to call it the golden years and I thought that was stupid.
你猜怎么着?
But guess what?
事情并没有多大变化
Things don't change all that much.
我照样找"炮♥友♥"
I still like a good lay.
说得没错 江山易改本性难移
There you go. Right. Some things never change.
如果能让你好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better...
哦? -我终于意识到你演过
Yeah? - I finally realize you play
我最喜欢的五个角色之一
one of my top-five favorite roles
史上最爱的 -哪一个?
of all time. - Which one?
伙计 你大概猜不到 "法官"贯穿了全片
Dude, you probably can't guess. The judge is in it the whole time.
我拍的律政片并不多 -它很...哦不是
I haven't done many courtroom dramas. - Dude, it's so...Oh, it's not...
没拍过... -不是真的法官
I haven't done... - It's not a real judge.
《破处之旅》 -中 真是神了
Sex Drive. - Dude, like, God.
你买♥♥碟了还是葫芦网上看的?
Did you buy that one or did you watch it on Hulu?
不 我买♥♥碟的 -这才对嘛
No, I bought it. - There we go.
我将要宣读几条
I'm gonna read some
关于隔离的指示
sequestration instructions.
虽然你们已被隔离
Although you have been sequestered,
但至关重要的就是
it's of the utmost importance
你们依旧不可以因任何
that you still not allow anything that happens
法庭外发生的事
outside this courtroom
影响到自己的判断
to affect your decision.
请勿擅自调查本案或进行任何实验
Do not investigate the case or conduct any experiments.
此外
Further,
请勿使用任何电子设备或媒介
do not use any electronic device or media.
懂了吗?
Okay?
很好
Great.
妮基
Nikki.
请交出手♥机♥
Take your phones out
并将自己要联♥系♥的电♥话♥号♥码全部写下来
and write down any phone number that you will need to contact,
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表