剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
It's his middle name.
入职多久了? -我知道
How long have you worked for Ms. Hilgrove? - I know,
但依旧是男的 -2008年起
but he's still a boy. - Since 2008.
这不算
It doesn't count.
《小查与寇弟的顶级生活》
Suite Life of Zack and Cody,
刚想起来
I just thought of that.
虚构人物不算
Fictional people don't count.
要我说 这家伙早不来晚不来
I mean, it was interesting hearing that guy, uh,
那个叫寇迪的人 但那其实不是他的名字
hearing that guy Cody, but that's actually not his first name.
我想这不算 他...
I guess he doesn't really count as Cody.
他名叫兰德尔 所以...
He's a Randall, so...
罗纳德 我见你笑了
Ronald, I saw you smiling...
不 没什么 没意见
No. Nothing. No comment.
你知道被告是怎么被招进该公♥司♥的吗?
Do you know how the defendant came to work at Cinnamon Sparrow?
我雇了他
I hired him.
并且肠子都悔青了
And I regret it to this day.
真不该那么做
Should've never done it.
席勒先生 我刚给你的是什么?
Mr. Schiller, what did I just hand you?
哦 事故报告书
This is the incident report.
能念一下你写的内容吗?
Could you read what you wrote?
"事故中的伤者失去意识"
"Injured party found unresponsive,
"身上满是受损的财物"
covered in destroyed property.
"他一缓过劲便脱口而出"
When he became responsive, he blurted out,
"我的错 全怪我"
'My bad, that's on me.'
"另请注意 他已清空了肠道"
Also of note, he had emptied his bowels."
那你之前还说他是尿裤子
So earlier you said that he urinated on himself.
嗯 可能两者都有 -但你是目测?
Well, he could've done both. - But that was your observation?
是的
Yeah.
你是说双管齐下吗? -很有可能 我没...
Did you say it could have been both? - It could have been both. I didn't
核实 没有...
check him, you know.
但是 裤子前面湿了 有一片污渍
But it was wet in the front and there was a stain.
听着 我不介意当候补 但现在
Listen, I didn't mind being the alternate, but now
听到了"排便"
we got defecation,
还有个"搞笑女"
there's a lady named Jacquis.
所以 我来劲了 真带劲
I'm in it. I'm in it.
如果要你描述一下
If you were to have to describe
莫里斯先生从昏迷中醒来时的状态
Mr. Morris's state when he came to from being passed out,
你会将其描述为
would you describe his state
紧张不安还是从容镇定?
as excited or nervous or calm and collected?
你会如何措辞呢? -神志不清
How would you phrase that? - Out of it.
他就躺在地上
He was just, like, lying there
吐着舌头还翻白眼
with his tongue out and his eyes rolled back.
等我们把T恤衫收走后 看到他
And when we pulled back the T-shirts, we saw that he...
他尿裤子了 -嗯嗯
he urinated on himself. - Sure. Yeah. Yeah.
他的裤裆那里有一片污渍
And there was a stain around his crotch area.
一身恶臭 酒精和大♥麻♥的味道
He smelled. The alcohol and marijuana
闻起来有点像芦笋 你知道那种隔夜的
kind of smelled like asparagus. You know when you eat asparagus before...
芦笋味道 还有尿骚...
uh, the night before, just the urine...
可以了 -谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir. Uh... - Yeah, thank you, sir.
我倒不太在意特雷弗的头发
I don't really care for Trevor's hair.
我不是来说三道四的
Um, and I'm not here to judge,
但我就是不喜欢他这个人
but I just don't like him as a person.
法官大人 我传召艾登·萨缪尔斯医生
Your Honor, I call Dr. Aiden Samuels.
先生
Sir.
请上前来 先生
Approach the bench, sir.
在2021年7月19日之前
Prior to July 19th, 2021,
(艾登·萨缪尔斯医生 希尔格罗夫女士的治疗师)
你大概多久见一次希尔格罗夫女士?
how often would you say that you saw Ms. Hilgrove?
每隔一周
Every other week.
你能描述一下
Could you describe
起初那些上门求医的性质吗?
the nature of those initial visits?
都是些
With...
恋爱成瘾的、多角关系
love addiction, polyamory,
或者纵欲过度
or multiple sex partners...
不是 -要么二婚... -实际上
No-- - ...or bicurious-- - Actually,
我来换个说法 我要特别强调的是
let me rephrase. I was talking specifically with regard
我当事人之前患抑郁症
to the severity of my client's depression
的严重程度 在你... -哦哦 抱歉 轻微
at the time when you-- - Oh, oh, sorry. Mild.
而你有多频繁地见到她
And how frequently were you seeing her
在7月21日之后 直到现在?
post-July 21 till now even?
那之后一发不可收拾
It drastically changed from that
成了打电♥话♥、发信息
to phone calls, messages,
每周9到12次都有可能
anywhere from nine to 12 times a week.
我没其他问题了 法官大人 -谢谢
I have no further questions, Your Honor. - Thank you.
辩护人
Counsel.
事发之前 你说过她就有点焦虑了
Pre-incident, you said she was feeling a bit of anxiety.
是的
Yeah.
可以为我们详细说明一下吗?
Could you care to elaborate on that for us a bit?
好的 她病情的恶化来势汹汹
Sure. The change in her was so drastic
实在是令人担忧
that it was alarming.
嘿 我醒着呢
I am awake.
我单独找你 因为你是领队
I'm only calling you because you're the foreman.
她是不是猛打瞌睡?
Has she been sleeping a lot?
我想这应该是我们今天第四五次弄醒她
I think this is like the fourth or fifth time we've hit her today.
要当场揭穿还是...
Have we caught her right away or--
我得确保她没有漏掉
I wanna make sure she's not missing
太多的证词
the bulk of the testimony.
我不敢保证 因为她...
That one I couldn't tell 'cause
她是背对我的 所以我不清楚
she was-- her back was to me, so I don't know.
如果可以的话 请你尽量多留意她
If you're able to, to try to keep an eye on her,
我...谢了
I-- Thanks.
我只是在看我的上衣
I was just looking at my blouse.
我只是没抬眼而已
I just was looking down
因为很没劲
because it was uninteresting.
每次我一低下头 就有人戳我
And every time I looked down, somebody would poke me
就像他们以为我睡着了
like they thought I was asleep.
我大概就睡着了一回
I was maybe asleep one time.
我不希望他们总是吵我
I don't want them to keep yelling at me.
我不认为我有睡着
I didn't think I was asleep.
法官 他刚说了 只要确保她别阖眼
The judge, he just said, "Just make sure her eyes stay open."
所以只要他能跟你对上眼就行
So the only thing he's looking for is your eyes.
我老碰你是他指使的
That's why I keep touching you, 'cause he's pointing at me.
我才不管你是否睡觉 是他
So I don't know if you're sleeping or not. He's just
指使我来指点你的 -她指点我了
pointing at me to point at you. - She's pointing at me.
她戳我
She poked me.
我知道 因为法官盯着我们 要我们叫醒你
I know, 'cause the judge is looking at us, asking us to wake you up.
如果你要保持清醒的话 问题出在大脑
To stay awake, if you want, the way that your brain gets tired
它疲劳了 因为你大脑中的供氧已经不足了
is because the oxygen content in your brain isn't going as much.
所以如果要加快心脏泵血
So if your heart pumps more blood
给大脑输送更多氧气 就得靠兴♥奋♥剂♥ 比如
and puts more oxygen in your brain, and that's what a stimulant, like,
咖啡或冰♥毒♥或可♥卡♥因♥
coffee or methamphetamine or cocaine,
这些都行 -我正有此意
those will all do-- - That's what I'm thinking.
好 懂了
Okay. Got it.
真搞不懂怎么回事 我昨晚再也...
I really don't know what's going on. I couldn't, uh...
联♥系♥不上海蒂了
I couldn't talk to Heidi again last night.
等等 海蒂有没有Ins账户?
Wait. Does Heidi have an Instagram?
我不玩Ins 但她是有的
I'm not on Instagram, but she has it.
你看 克里斯汀就在外头 她说
You know, Christine out there, she was like,
"如有需要 我可以帮你们上网查查"
"I can help you look on the Internet if you want."
我们可以用她的手♥机♥去查
We could go look on her phone
看海蒂是否关注了什么人
and see if Heidi is following anyone.
自从大讨论后 你就一直闷闷不乐
You've just been, like, sad since we talked about that.
我觉得这可以让你安心
I feel like it could give you some peace of mind.
但 -嘿 罗纳德
But... - Hey, Ronald.
咱们聊过"寇迪"的事
I talked to you about this Cody thing.
我不会灰心 就我而言 -小事一桩
I wouldn't trip, but that's just me. - And this is, like, nothing,
对吧?我不必通过她的社交媒体
right? Like, I don't need to be looking through her social media
去弄明白...
to, like, figure out...
取决于你有多信任你女友 懂吗?
It just depends on how much you trust your girl, you know?
我就是这意思 -我是说 我信她 就有点...
That's what I'm saying. - I mean, I trust her. I'm just, like...
那就别瞎猜
Well, then don't go through her shit.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表