剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
Look at all this stuff.
是的
Yeah.
哇哦 真是不错
Wow. So nice.
事后感觉如何?
How are you feeling after, you know...
觉得我才不想要呢 -我的天呐!
I feel like I don't really want it. - Oh, my God!
怎么了? -你们以为办个同情派对
What just happened? - Do you think throwing me a pity party
就能让我好受点? -你搞什么?
is gonna make me feel better? - Bro, what are you doing?
我才不要 -詹姆斯
I don't want this. - James.
詹姆斯 -全都来可怜《恋恋笔记本》里那人
James. - Well, let's all feel sorry for the guy from The Notebook.
他又没被人横刀夺爱
He's not even the guy from The Notebook.
詹姆斯 -我不要这种...
James... - I don't want this.
不是为你办的
This isn't for you. This isn't for you.
很抱歉 -不是同情派对
I'm really sorry. - It's not a pity party.
说啥呢? -是罗斯过生日
What are you talking about? - It's Ross' birthday.
罗斯生日 -我看你...
Ross' birthday. - And I know you didn't just--
不仅毁了蛋糕 伙计
I know you didn't just smooshed this whole cake, dawg.
罗斯是谁? -你是不是傻? 罗斯是...
Who's Ross? - What do you mean, "Who's Ross?" Ross is...
陪审团的大个子 超过一米八
Tall guy in the jury. He's like six-seven.
你怎么会不认识罗斯? -该死的
How do you not know who Ross is? - God damn it.
所以不是我 你们不是为我办的?
So this isn't for me? You weren't doing this for me?
不是 -这是为罗斯庆生?
No. - And this is for Ross' birthday?
他12岁吗? 成年人搞啥生日派对?
What is he, 12? Why are we throwing a grown man a birthday party?
因为是个生日惊喜派对 你说啥呢?
'Cause it's a surprise birthday party. What are you talking about?
干嘛不为我办?
Why wasn't this for me?
为啥给你办?
Why would this be for you?
因为我丢了角色 还以为是给我办的
Because I lost the role so I thought it would be for me.
他以为我们
He thought that we were
要给他搞个惊喜的慰问派对
throwing a surprise condolence party for him
因为他丢了"迦勒"那角色 那位社畜
since he lost the role of Caleb, The Everyman.
所以他才来告诉我们 他不想参加
So he came here to tell us that he didn't want to be here,
却不知这个未经其同意的派对
unaware that a party that he had not consented to
实际上是打算给罗斯庆生的派对
was in fact intended to be a party for Ross' birthday.
能帮个忙吗? -滚 不帮
Will you do me a favor? - No, man, it's not cool.
你刚把蛋糕砸了 -对 我知道 抱歉
You just smashed the whole cake. - I know. I get it. I get it. Look, I'm sorry.
请帮我个忙 等罗斯来了 拜托各位
Just do me a favor. When Ross comes, just please...
别告诉他 我忘了他名字 行吗? 并...
don't tell him that I forgot his name, all right? And,
并祝他生日快乐
and just give him a happy birthday.
你不打算帮忙? -别 叫他起开 让他走
You're not gonna help us? - No, let him go. Let him go.
简直就是个神经病
This is [bleep] insane.
他还能看得出来吗?
Do you think he'll notice?
大家注意 他们来了
Hey, y'all. Here they come.
哦对 是的 他们来了 -没事
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. They're coming. They're coming. - It's all right.
在哪呢? 哪边过来? -嘿 我有办法
Where? From where? - I have an idea.
能外出就好 我在酒店坏了 -这是...
It is nice to be outside. I was tired of being in a damn hotel. - Great. Oh, it's...
哎 气球 -这是什么呀?
All right. Balloons. - What's this?
大惊喜!-生日快乐 罗斯 生日快乐!
Surprise! - Happy birthday! Happy birthday, Ross!
大寿星 -生日快乐
Birthday, birthday boy. - Happy birthday.
我喜欢罗斯
I do enjoy Ross.
他是那种活力四射的人
He is somebody who is super energetic,
他人也很好 总是笑嘻嘻
he's very nice, he always wants to have fun.
这太棒了 写了什么来着?
This is awesome. What does it say?
生日快乐 罗斯
Happy b-day, Ross. Happy birthday, Ross.
我得说谢谢你们大家
I wanna say thank you, guys,
辛苦了 这太让我喜出望外了
for this. This is something that I didn't expect.
就像大家是老朋友一样 我知道我们
It just feels like we're really friends. And I know we're
暂时远离了亲人 很想他们 不过
far away from loved ones right now and we miss them, but, um,
幸好有你们 但愿都有同感
I'm glad I'm with you and I hope you guys feel that, too.
我们爱你 罗斯 -很感谢 真的
We love you, Ross. - I appreciate that. For real.
由衷地 瞧 你们...
For real. Now, you guys...
你提到亲人 我已通知过你的紧急联络人
You said loved ones, I had called your emergency contact.
你媳妇索尼娅 嗯 我邀请她了
Your wife, Sonya, yeah, I invited her.
法官表示同意
The judge said it's okay.
哇哦 -耶!罗斯!
Wow. - Yay! Ross!
他常提到妻子 以及他俩
He's always talking about his wife and how he had,
电♥话♥传情的事 只闻其声就勾起他的思念
like, a phone date with her, and just hearing her voice makes him miss her
想回到她身边 所以是很体贴的暖男
and wanna be back there, so, very caring individual.
你留了言 没跟她交谈?
You left a message, you didn't actually talk to her?
没交谈
I didn't talk to her.
罗斯 终于能见到她 常聊起她
Well, Ross, I'm excited to meet her. We, we talk so much about her, man.
嗯 谢谢 再次感谢 太好了
Yeah, I appreciate it, guys. Thank you guys again.
太棒了 -谢谢 -生日快乐
Awesome. - Thank you. - Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
我老爸教过我如何接球
My dad taught me how to catch.
我只喜欢接球
I just like catch.
等等 有人弄掉了会怎样?
Wait. Whoever drops it, what happens?
呃 我不知道 我不懂规则
Um, I don't know. I don't-- I don't know the rules.
嘿 妮基 你说
Hey, Nikki. Nikki,
你说是几点开派对?
what time did-- what time did you say the party was?
跟她说了吗?
Did I tell her?
你有说吗? -我只是说会玩到大概...
Uh, you told her? - I just said we will be here until
三四点 -好的
probably like 3:00 or 4:00. - Got it.
那你 她 好吧
And you-- and she-- okay.
行 -当心 罗斯
Okay. - Watch out, Ross.
中了 -哇哦
Got it. - Whoa.
范妮莎 -要干嘛?
Vanessa. - Now what?
你要下注吗?
Do you want to bet
那个游戏
on the game?
我觉得你十赌九输
I don't think you're good at betting.
好像有人来了
I think someone's here. Hmm?
有人来了 -没看见
Someone's here. - I don't know.
罗斯
Ross! Ross!
是你要找的人吗? -是索尼娅
Is that who you're looking for? - Oh, there's Sonya. Hey.
她来了 -这下你们知道她长啥样了
There she is. - Now you all know how she is.
你瞧见没?出什么事了?
Are you seeing this? What's going on?
哎 有点怪怪的
My God. It's so weird.
不知为什么 我想象中的索尼娅不是这样的
For some reason, I pictured Sonya completely different.
我还以为她身材高挑 金发碧眼
I thought she was taller and blonde,
并深爱着罗斯
and that she loved Ross.
罗斯 怎么回事?
Ross, what happened?
嗯? -怎么了?
Hmm? - What happened?
她只是...过来
Oh, uh, she just, uh, came by,
这个 告诉我 她不参加了
uh, to tell me that she couldn't make it, so...
也算好事
Oh, this great though.
是的 -不太好说
Yeah. - I don't know.
怎么了? -这样
What's up, Ken? - So
我昨天跟我妈妈聊了聊
I spoke with my mother yesterday
她与我的想法一样 就是
and she agrees with me that...
就是说
that, uh,
就是我得给你钱
that I must-- I must pay you.
坤 哎哟
Ken, oh, gee.
要是我早知这笔钱会翻倍
If I would've known that the multiplier was to the money,
我决不会下注20美元的
I would've never put $20 in.
那好吧
Uh, well, okay. So...
嗯 所以就是就是个误会
Yeah. So it's just-- it's just a misunderstanding,
所以不作数
so it doesn't count.
误会 -不作数
Misunderstanding. - Doesn't count.
只不过
Uh, and
我还是要给你钱 -不 别这样 坤 不用了
I'll still pay you. - No, don't do it, Ken. No, you will not.
我认识一个朋友
I know a friend of mine,
而她说她懂得
she said she knows
如何...
how to, uh,
黑进"非同质化代币"
hack the NFT
和比特币
and the Bitcoin,
而她说我的小投资
and she said it wouldn't be easy for...
要想...
... a small
赚大钱并不容易 -我只想告诉你们
investment - from me to, to win. - Uh, I just wanna let you know...
各位 -不知...
Hey, guys. - Um, I don't know-- I don't know if--
不知你们能不能...
I don't know if you guys... Hey, Lonnie.
所以刚才来的我妻子索尼娅
So that was my wife, uh, Sonya that came by.
她是大美人 -嗯 是的
So, she was lovely. - Yeah, yeah.
这个
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表