剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
第一批衬衣一出炉
The first shirts start coming out,
我们就拿去做收尾
we can take them away for finishing.
只是必须注意一件事 如果这个
You just have to be careful about one thing. If the
CDU过热了
CDU overheats,
屏幕上会弹出
there's gonna be a big
一个醒目的警告标志狂闪
warning sign flashing on the screen.
生产便停了
That stops the production.
但你千万别横加干涉
But you have to let it do its thing.
切记 绝对不能超控
Never, ever override it.
仅此而已 没什么深奥的
That's about it. It's not rocket science.
行
Okay.
本来到处都有漏水的桶 装满化学品
There were leaky barrels all around here, filled with chemicals.
本来那里有桶 那里有桶
There were barrels there, there were barrels there...
行 稍等一下 -那里也有
Okay, okay, just give me a second. - There were barrels there.
辩护人 -恕我们打断一下
Counsel. - Uh, my client-- sorry to interrupt.
我的当事人有点异议
My client's saying that there's some discrepancies
对于如今这里的物品摆放
with regard to the configuration of things in here now.
全不一样了
Everything in here is different.
别急 别急 -嘿嘿嘿
Okay, okay, okay, okay. - Who, whoa, whoa, whoa.
明天再开庭的时候
Tomorrow when we're back in court,
会给你们机会的 我想你会让这个
you'll have an opportunity. I presume you're gonna put
这位先生出庭作证吧? -对
this gentleman on the witness stand? - Yes.
很好 如果有什么不一样的地方
Okay. He'll have an opportunity to testify
他可以在出庭作证时予以指出
if there's any discrepancies or whatever.
好了 各位 导览到此结束
Okay, folks, this concludes the tour.
如有疑问
If you have any questions,
就请写下来 并交上来
you'll write them down, you'll turn them in,
与此同时
and in the meantime,
大家可以到处随便走走 看一看厂房♥
you can feel free to walk around and take a look at the premises,
最后回到这里集♥合♥ 明白了吗?
and then we'll reconvene here. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 一间工厂模样的工厂
Yeah, the factory looked like a factory.
那间工厂看着不像工厂
The factory did not look like a factory.
我靠 瞧这个
Look at this.
快启动我的侦查模式
Get my detective on right quick.
他们肯定有试图隐藏或清理什么 你懂的
They were definitely trying to hide something or clean it up to, you know,
以免碍我们的眼
make it look presentable for us.
地上的印子像是桶被挪走了
Those rings on the floor where it looked like barrels were moved
它就在特雷弗工位的正后方
were directly behind where Trevor would have been stationed.
所以 我是说...离他不到一米
So, I mean, two feet away from him.
地上好脏啊
That's real dirt right there.
我也听到他说"有个帮手"
I heard him say too, he's like, "There's a helper here."
所以这里起码有两人
So there's at least two people here,
但两头跑的却是同一人 -不
but then there's the same person running back and forth right here, - No, bro,
知道吗? -肯定不止两个人 估计有...
you know? - there would have to be more than two people. Like,
你懂的
yeah.
我来找像是有东西被挪走后
Now I'm looking for impressions on the floor of things that
留下的印子 -谢谢
could have been moved. - Thank you.
看到那底下有多干净了吗? -嗯
See how it's very clean down here at the bottom? - Yeah.
如果他极力声称本来没这个
If he tries to claim that this wasn't here,
我就可以从"暖通空调貌似很新"这一简单事实中
I can see some validation in the simple fact that looks like a new
发现端倪 对吧? -嗯
HVAC, you know? - Yeah.
我好奇楼上有啥
I wonder what's upstairs.
这些玩意当中有我老爹干了60年的生计
My daddy worked on one of these babies for 60 years.
他老爹也是
Hell, his daddy too.
你瞧见没?
Did you see that?
他刚对肩膀干嘛了?
Did you see what he just did with his shoulder?
是的 迦勒
Yes, Caleb.
不 我现在是詹姆斯
No, no, no, I'm James right now. I'm James.
但你瞧见他动的样子吗? 很不经意
But did you see the way he moved it? That was, like, with real intention,
明白吗? 几乎...
you know? Almost,
是下意识的
like, unconscious.
绝对是生活的写照
There's gotta be a real story behind that.
里头有啥可看的? 要查库存吗
What are we looking at in here? Just storage?
该死 里面有股臭味
Damn. Something stinks in here. Ugh!
还真是 好难闻
Oh, yeah, that's bad.
这实在太诡异了
Oh, this is so freaking weird.
嘿 瞧这些人体模型
Dude, look at all these mannequins, bro.
我靠!千万别突然活过来一个
I'd hate for one of those to come to life.
瞧瞧这个 -什么东西?
Check this out. - What is it?
不知道 没做标记
I don't know. There's no labels.
气味刺鼻
It's burning my nose.
我敢打赌 她把所有东西都搬过来了
And I bet you she moved everything up here.
哥们 这是T恤
Bro, it's the T-shirts, dude.
哦 印错的吗?
Oh, the misprints?
行 到这来
Yeah, actually, here,
手电筒给我照一下 看这里有多少箱
let me see that flashlight. Look at how many boxes there are here.
瞧
Look at that.
稍等 -印花错误 印花错误...
Hold on. - Misprint. Misprint. Misprint.
快瞧 -我就说吧
Look at all these, bro. - I'm telling you, bro.
他可能印了三千件
He probably did print 3,000.
我就说吧 这下你信了吧
I'm telling you. I'm telling you, bro.
上面印的啥? Jorf?
What does this shit say? "Jorf"?
Jorf是啥意思? -大概是
What does jorf mean? - That's probably
他随便乱输入的 哥们
just whatever he input, bro.
Jorf Jorf Jorf
Jorf. Jorf. Jorf.
这房♥间太诡异了 哥们
It's too weird up here, bro.
抱歉 谢了 抱歉
Sorry. Thanks. Sorry.
托德伙计 你搞什么鬼 老兄?
Bro, Todd, what the... What the heck, man?
呃 我只是在看人体模型
Um, I was just looking at the mannequins
观其特征 进行分门别类
and seeing facts about them that I could discern.
你吓死我了 伙计
You scared the shit out of me, dude!
抱歉 我不是故意的 -真是
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. - Oh, that's so...
笑不活了 -我...
funny. - I... I was,
我只是随便看看
I was just looking around.
抱歉 -嘿 没事
Um, sorry. I didn't mean to. - Hey, it's okay. Hey,
不 没事 好的 -托德 没关系 放松点
No, it's okay. - Todd, it's okay. No, it's okay. It's chill. It's chill.
没事 -真巧
It's good. - It's good to see you guys.
哥们 你吓到我了 -别紧张 伙计
Bro, you scared me. You scared me, dude. - Don't worry, bro.
但很滑稽
That was funny, though.
你还好吗?
You okay?
哦 我没事 除了我好像把我的衬衫弄脏了
Oh, I'm good, except for the fact that I seem to have soiled my shirt,
就在我摔倒的时候
um, when I fell.
抱歉 打个岔 我只是要那个
Um, sorry to, um, interrupt. I just need, um...
我不喜欢浑身...黏糊糊的感觉
I don't like the sensation of, um, being covered in goo.
我只想知道能否借你的卫衣穿一下
Um, I was just wondering if I can borrow your sweatshirt.
不行 才不借你穿呢 -那好吧 我能理解
No, man, you can't borrow my sweatshirt. - Um, okay, I understand.
有别的衣服能让我...
Is there another garment that I could, um,
穿来遮体吗? -这些衬衣可以用 伙计
wear for propriety's sake? - Just use these shirts, man.
唉 我有点吃不准了
I don't know about that.
如果我光着膀子下楼 我想法官会生我气的
The judge will be angry with me, I think, if I go bare-chested downstairs.
那就穿这些衬衣 没关系的 -谢谢
Then take the shirts, bro. It's all good. - Thank you so much.
时尚方面 看起来还行吗?
Um, fashion-wise, does it look okay?
又搞什么鬼?
What the... is going on?
好 人到齐没?
Okay, everybody here?
那么
So
我看过你们的问题了
I've reviewed your questions,
然后
and
以下是琼作出的回答
here are Jean's answers.
"有没有"
"Is there
"办法可以使CDU冷却 避免过热?"
a way to cool the CDU from overheating?"
回答是 "关掉就好了"
And the answer is, it just shuts down.
"有没有其他电脑"
"Is there another computer
"可以输入信息?"
to put in the information?"
并没有
There is not.
"一件肉麻的衬衣能吸收多少"
"How much urine can a Cinnamon Sparrow shirt
"尿...尿液?"
absorb?"
这是在搞笑吗?
Is this a joke?
是的话 并不好笑
'Cause if it is, it's not funny.
"这里是不是..." 我指出来了 好让你们明白
"Was this where"-- I'm pointing so you can all see me.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表