剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
And someday,
我会为自己所做的一切
I'm gonna have to make my peace with God
向上帝忏悔
for all I've done.
上帝?
God?
哪来的上帝?
Where is God?
你似乎是好心 -罗纳德
You seemed nice. - Hey, Ronald.
见鬼
Damn it.
幕间休息
Mid scene.
没事 -怎么了?
That is-- it's all right. - What's up?
能跟你商量点事吗?出了...
Yo, dude, can I talk to you about something? I got kind of
一点小状况 -怎么了?
a little situation going on. - What's up, bud?
抱歉打扰 我就想聊几句
I don't wanna interrupt. I just-- I just gotta talk to you for like a sec about...
好 你要我出来还是...
Yeah. You want me to step out or...
你要进来吗?
Um, can I... Do you want come in here?
好的 -能用下卫生间吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Do you care if I take a leak?
哦 当然可以
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
我想我们把活动室搬过来了 怎么了 伙计们?
I guess we got the party room going on in here. What's up, boys?
伙计 快来 -希望不是坏事
Dude, come here. - Oh, I hope it's not a bad thing.
倒不是坏事
Uh, it's not a bad thing.
只是要点...
I'm just kind of...
不晓得 我只是需要点建议之类的
I don't know. I just kind of need some, some advice, sort of.
昨晚你离开游戏室之后
So last night after you left the game room,
我继续陪珍妮玩 就我们两个
I was hanging out with Jeannie and it was just us.
后来
And
她为海蒂的事安慰我 我发觉
she was comforting me about the Heidi thing and I realized
我不要安慰 因为...
I didn't need comforting because...
干柴烈火 对吧? -不
You did it, didn't you? - No,
没有 没有 这个 -好吧
No, no, no, no. - Uh, okay.
这才是我真正担心的 伙计 那个我...
That's kind of what I'm, I'm, I'm really nervous about, man. Like I,
我觉得她不会喜欢我这种男人
I feel like she's not gonna be, like, into a dude like me.
你懂吗?因为我... -珍妮?
You know what I mean? 'Cause I'm so like... - Jeannie?
对啊 -直接对她表白 伙计
Yeah. Like... - You just gotta talk to her, dude.
我 谢了 詹姆斯 听着
Thanks, James. Look...
要我说 很明显 珍妮对你有意思
I mean, it's very apparent that Jeannie wants to hook up with you.
我是说 别告诉我 你没注意到
I mean, like tell me you haven't noticed that.
不晓得 我还以为她对所有人
I don't know. I mean, I, I just figure she's kind of like, like that
都这样 -不 才不是呢
with everybody. - Well, I mean, no, not really though.
这很明显
It's, it's blatantly obvious.
珍妮也直接跟我挑明了
And Jeannie has outright told me as well, too,
你绝对是她的梦中情人
that you are literally the type of guy that she's into.
她说自己喜欢那种有点内向
She said that she likes kind of, like, withdrawn,
呆萌 有点像"小白"
nerdy, kind of inexperienced,
会完全不知所措的那种小子
doesn't-really-know- what's-going-on kind of guys,
因为她想带坏他们
'cause she likes corrupting them.
是真的 她就喜欢这样
Like that's literally-- so she likes doing that.
倒不是她真的想让你随落
And it's not like she's like trying to corrupt you
但她想逗你开心
but she's trying to have fun with you.
我不知道 你愿意帮我吗?
I, I don't know. Would you help me?
比如当个"僚机" 或许就帮我
Like, be kind of like a wingman. Maybe just help me, like,
告诉她 我只是 我实在...
talk to her. I'm just-- I'm too...
伙计 帮帮他 不用管我
Dude, help him out, man. I'm, I'm good.
反正我还要再通读一遍
I'm gonna read over this a little more anyway.
好 陪我去吗? -现在?
Okay. Would you... would you come with me? - Right now?
行 -好的
Yeah. - Okay. All right.
哥们 非常感谢
Dude, thank you so much.
去去就来 詹姆斯
Yeah, be right back, James.
不着急 呵呵 你们忙你们的
No rush. Take your time.
我只要...
I'm just gonna...
就这间? 好吧
Right here? Okay.
你行的 哥们
I believe in you, man.
嗯
Okay.
好 我试试
Okay. What am I doing?
珍妮 你好呀 -嗨
Jeannie, what's up? - Hey.
我正想去晒太阳 但天好冷
I was starting to lay out but it was too cold.
外头确实冷 -什...
It's definitely cold out. - Wha...
有事吗?
You okay?
我能跟你说...
Uh, can I talk-- can I talk to you in just one,
说几句话吗?罗那个 想要
one second really? Ron, uh, wanted to...
他是想勾搭你 但他不知如何开口
He's trying to hang out with you but he doesn't know how to ask.
"勾搭"是啥意思
What do you mean, hang out?
好比现在 跟你一起打发时间
Like right now, he wants to hang out with you.
可他临阵退缩了 -他说不出口 太过紧张
But he's running away! - He doesn't know how to ask. He's nervous.
他什么意思?
What did he say?
他找我来给他当"僚机"
He asked me to come down here and wingman for him.
詹姆斯·麦斯登在我屋里 所以我想把他甩给你
I got James Marsden up in my room, so I'm trying to drop him off with you.
好 他人呢
Well, where is he?
诺亚?
Noah?
他跑哪去了?
Where did he go? Wait.
慢着 他不吃金枪鱼吗
Does he not like tuna?
不晓得
I don't know.
岁纳德 她穿的啥呀?什么玩意?
Ronald, what is she wearing? What is that?
诺亚 是你在说话吗?
Noah, is that you?
我只是
I'm just--
我在找鞋子
I'm looking for my shoes.
正中你下怀
These are the kind of guys you like.
把他叫回来
Tell him to come back.
诺亚
Noah.
抱歉 我就是...
Sorry. I, I... I'm, I'm just, uh...
你该穿上衣服 披件衬衣
Oh, you should put some clothes on. Put a shirt on.
你要 你叫我披挂上阵?
You want... you're asking me to put something on?
就是... -别 我明白了 稍等我一下
Just, uh... - No, I can do that. Just give me one sec.
她怎么说?
What did she say?
当然没问题 她很乐意 只要你开口
Yes. Of course, she would like it if you would ask her
只要你还想勾搭她 -要我开口?
if you wanted to hang out with her though. - I got to ask?
你懂的 -好吧...嗨
You know. - Okay. Hey,
这样好点没?
is this better?
珍妮 你想...你想一起打发时间吗?
Jeannie, would you-- would you wanna, um, hang out?
行啊 你要进来吗?
Yeah. Do you wanna come in?
嗯 -好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
亲爱的 我要招待詹姆斯·麦斯登 先走一步
Sweet. I got James Marsden to entertain. You guys have fun.
回头见
Catch you later.
快来 -谢谢
Come. - Thanks.
谢了 罗纳德 -慢走 罗纳德
Thanks, Ronald. - Bye, Ronald.
天呐 这地方到底撞什么邪了?
Jeez. What the [bleep] is going on around here?
嘿 伙计 -真是可爱的小子
Hey, bud. - That was adorable dude.
我没法用卫生间 因为那里有
I didn't get to take that leak 'cause there's
马桶里有好大一坨
a pretty large turd in the toilet.
啥玩意? -我本想...
No. Like what? - And I tried to...
不会吧 -不 我本想 不用去冲了 因为
No. - No, I tried to-- I tried...don't try to flush it 'cause
它可能已经堵住了
it might have stirred it up.
我靠 来真的吗? -嗯 我才不会...
Oh [bleep]. For real? - Yeah. I wouldn't, uh,
嗯 本来就有的
yeah, that was already in there.
是的 但我通知了法警
Yeah. Yeah. But I called the bailiffs
他们会找水管工 所以
and they're gonna get a plumber, so
我们应该不会
they don't think
有什么麻烦 -见鬼
it's gonna be us with any problem. - Damn.
见鬼 屋里好臭
Oh, damn. It stinks in here.
是啊
Yeah.
其实我待不...不知道我吃不吃得消 或许
Uh, actually I can't-- I don't know if I can take this. Maybe, um,
还有别的地方可以... -嘿 恶心死了
is there another spot we could... - Dude, that looks pretty nasty.
继续 -去游戏室吗?
continue this? - You wanna move into the game room?
水管工会来 所以我们
We got a plumber coming up, so let's, let's, let's-- can we go--
我们去...你说游戏室吗?
what did you say, to the game room?
有间游戏室 -好
There is a game room. - Yeah.
好吧 实话跟你说了 是我♥干♥的
Uh, dude, I got to be honest with you. That was me.
但请别告诉其他人 -放心吧 哥们
Uh, but please don't tell anybody. - That's fine.
我才不在乎 -真的吗?
I don't give a shit. - Really?
伙计 你真是太好了 -这很正常
Dude, you're a king. - It happens.
咱们赶紧开溜 -伙计 没事的
Let's get out here. - Dude, you're fine, man.
开始
Action.
带我来这里干嘛?
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表