剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表
拜托 罗纳德 你们关系好的说嘛
Come on, Ronald. Like, y'all tight. Y'all talk.
伙计们 他来了
You guys, he's coming, he's coming.
你拜托他 他会付的
You ask him. He'll do it.
为什么全都盯着我?
What's everybody looking at me for?
好吧 詹姆斯 咱们有麻烦了
All right, James, here's our predicament.
妮基警官发飙了
Bailiff Nikki is not happy at us.
快瞧瞧我们造成了多大损失
Go ahead and take a look at the damage that we've done.
法警妮基? -嗯
Bailiff Nikki? - Yeah.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
怎么 我看起来像土豪吗?
Do I look like I have that kind of money?
对! -绝对是
Yes. - Yes, absolutely.
我是个普通人
I'm an ordinary dude.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
好 这么说吧
All right, tell you what.
我会买♥♥单的
I'll pick up this bill...
只要有人掰手腕赢我
if someone beats me at arm-wrestlin'.
觉得怎么样? -啊? 真的吗?
What ya think about that? - What? For reals?
对 -什么?
Yeah. - What?
好 我是麦斯登
Okay, real quick, Marsden here.
《孤松》有一幕是迦勒必须...
In Lone Pine, there's a scene where Caleb has to
跟警长掰手腕套取关键情报 不开玩笑
arm-wrestle the sheriff to get key information. No joke.
所以我们之中要有人掰手腕赢你?
So one of us has to beat you at arm-wrestling?
我可以买♥♥单
I'll pick up the bill...
只要赢我
if you put me down.
健身房♥是谁在用?
Who uses the gym?
谁想试试? -罗纳德整天泡在健身房♥
Who wants it? - Ronald's in the gym all day.
我靠 珍妮 -来啊 伙计
Damn it, Jeannie. - Come on, dude.
喂 他每天早锻炼 -没错
He works out every morning. - Yes!
对!拜托了 罗纳德 你能行的 加油!
Yes! Come on! Ronald, you can do it! You can do it! Come on!
上吧! -给他点颜色瞧瞧
Do it! - Kick his ass!
罗纳德! -好好教训他!
Ronald! Ronald! Ronald! - Kick his ass!
迦勒! -罗纳德!
Caleb! Caleb! Caleb! - Ronald! Ronald! Ronald!
上吧 -随便谁 我无所谓
Come on! - Anybody. Whoever. I don't give a...
我跟詹姆斯掰手腕? -加油
I gotta arm-wrestle James? - Come on!
加油 -我的天
Come on! - Oh, my God.
上 你能行的
You can do it! You can do it! Come on! Come on!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
嘿 -快开始吧 伙计
Hey. - Let's do it, buddy.
加油 罗纳德
Go, Ronald!
好吧 我就承让了
All right, I'll take it.
罗纳德 -好样的 罗纳德!
Ronald! - Good job, Ronald!
啊 我爱陪审义务
Oh, boy. I love jury duty.
敬陪审义务 如何?
To jury duty. How about that?
敬陪审义务 -莫名喜欢上它了
To jury duty. - I never thought I'd like it.
快坐 -还权于民
Sit down. - Power to the people.
天呐 伙计们 多么美好的时光啊
Oh, my God, you guys. What an amazing time.
(玛格丽塔之乡)
这绝对是
This was absolutely
我在"玛格丽塔之乡"最爱的20个夜晚之一
one of my top 20 favorite nights at Margaritaville.
我本不想说的 因为这是这是一大情节点
I didn't wanna say this 'cause it was kinda-- it's kind of a big plot point
在《孤松》中 但...
in Lone Pine, but
迦勒其实不擅长掰手腕
Caleb's actually bad at arm-wrestling.
剧透了
Spoiler alert.
我想与其为几千美元斤斤计较 还不如
I thought it was better to stay true to the character than to,
你们懂的 忠于这个角色
you know, worry about whatever couple grand I was losing.
况且...况且我花钱没数
I don't really even look at my Amex statements.
知道吗? 管它呢 金钱事小 友谊为大
You know, who cares? Money's not important. It's friendships!
没错 -对吧? 对不对?
Yes. - Right? Ain't that right?
太对了 伙计
Freak yeah, dude!
我很高兴大家都玩得开心尽兴 我们...
I'm just happy everyone's smiling and having a good time.
我们没人...我们没人彻底喝断片 并且
None of us are-- none of us are absolutely shattered
并且 喝到吐 所以算是刚刚好
and sick to our stomach, so we're doing good.
伙计们 我好受多了
Guys, I feel so much better.
好样的 诺亚 -加油 诺亚
All right, Noah! - Go, Noah!
你没事了
You're good.
下一集《陪审义务》
On the next episode of Jury Duty.
我昨天喝多了 但不是故意的 然后
I drank a bunch yesterday, but not really on purpose. And then,
不知道 或许有点作死啥的
I don't know, I might've kinda messed up my life or something.
我很确定自己昨天跟海蒂分手了
Pretty sure that I broke up with Heidi yesterday.
我靠!
Oh...
我好想念她
I miss her so much.
我想他会过得更好
I think he's better off.
大家明白你的心情 珍妮
We know how you feel, Jeannie.
他的律师采取了一个新奇的策略
His attorney took an interesting tactic.
难道你不觉得任何人雇你来为其工作
Don't you think it would be kinda irresponsible for anybody
都是一种不负责的行为吗? -喂喂
to hire you to come and work for them? - Whoa, whoa.
"浸化"则是我就光放进去
Soaking would be where I just put it.
钻空子 -钻空子 没错
Loopholes. - Loophole. Exactly.
谁能预知后事如何?
Who knows what's gonna happen at this point?
嗨
Hey.
"瞧瞧詹姆斯·麦斯登的粪量"
We saw James Marsden's giant shit.
这才是关键
It's the key to all of this.
剧集 | 陪审义务(2023) | 导航列表