剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
我们给小棍子插上贝壳
Oh, let's put shells on little sticks,
这样你就能扒拉自己的便便
so you can poke around in your own stool
以"屎"为鉴 看你健不健康
to see how healthy you are!
老天啊 你能不能别烦她了
For the love of God, will you leave her alone?!
*希望与荣耀之地*
* Land of hope and glory *
*自♥由♥之母*
* Mother of the free... *
-老天啊 -*该如何将你传颂*
- Oh, Jesus Christ! - * How shall we extol thee? *
爸爸
Oh, Dad!
没事的
It's ok.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的 看着我 看着我
It's all right, just look at me. Look at me.
没事的
It's all right.
没事 一切都好 没事的
It's OK. It's all right. Everything's OK. It's OK.
没事的 好吗
It's OK. It's all right.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
父啊 宽恕他们吧 他们不知道自己在做什么
Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.
住手 布莱恩 住手
Stop it, Brian! Stop it!
*使你*
* Make thee *
*坚而益强*
* Mightier yet! *
我...我渴了
I... I'm thirsty...
以下参考张炽恒先生译文
*要是远古时那些圣足*
* And did those feet in ancient times *
*曾在英格兰的群山上徜徉*
* Walk upon England's mountains green? *
*要是那神圣的上帝的羊羔*
* And was the holy Lamb of God *
*到过英格兰的快乐的牧场*
* On England's pleasant pastures seen? *
*那张神圣的脸庞可曾*
* And did the Countenance Divine *
*照亮我们阴云中的山峦*
* Shine forth upon our clouded hills? *
*耶路撒冷可曾建起*
* And was Jerusalem builded here *
*在这些昏暗的撒旦的磨坊之间*
* Among these dark Satanic mills? *
*把我那灼亮的金弓带给我*
* Bring me my bow of burning gold *
*把我那愿望的箭矢带给我*
* Bring me my arrows of desire *
*带给我长矛 招展的云彩呀*
* Bring me my spear O clouds unfold *
*把我那烈火的战车带给我*
* Bring me my chariot of fire *
*我不会停止内心的战斗*
* I will not cease from mental fight *
*我的剑也不会在手中安眠*
* Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand *
*直到我们建立起耶路撒冷*
* Till we have built Jerusalem *
*在英格兰青翠而快乐的地面*
* In England's green and pleasant land. *
他熟睡了
He's fast asleep.
我...
I, erm...
我让奥利弗睡妈妈的床
I put Oliver in Mummy's bed.
都不记得上回有人睡那张床是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time it was slept in.
我记得
I can.
去年 我们因为司康饼吵架那回
Last year, when we had that argument about cream teas.
-应该先涂果酱 -应该先涂奶油
- It's jam first. - It's cream first.
总之 我被赶下了我们的婚床
Anyway, I was despatched from the marital bed and
最后在那张床上过了一夜
that's where I ended up spending the night.
你把房♥间清理得很干净
You did a great job with the room.
可不是
Yeah.
我还找到了天使...
Oh, and I found The Angel...
伊斯灵顿天使房♥产牌 现在"大富翁"桌游就齐了
...Islington, so we've got a full Monopoly now.
好吧 可算有点好消息
Oh, well, there's some good news.
好消息
Good news?!
我刚才在跟佩妮解释
I was just explaining to Penny
那些食物全是从我们的冷冻柜里拿出来的 所以
that all that food came out of our chest freezer, so...
根本不是什么神迹
..not a miracle after all.
可能他是厨师之类的
Maybe he was some kind of chef.
没错
Yeah.
至于那些水瓶 是我用来放自酿酒的
And those water bottles, I use for my home brew,
所以里面有酒精也不奇怪
so they could easily have had alcohol in them.
那解释得通
That explains that.
那圣痕怎么解释[与基♥督♥被钉在十字架时相同部位的伤痕]And the stigmata?
我之前就告诉过你了
I told you earlier.
米克摔碎了一个玻璃杯 他可能把自己划伤了
Mick smashed a glass. He probably just cut himself.
他并不特别 亲爱的
He wasn't special, darling.
他不是基♥督♥复临
He wasn't the Second Coming.
只是个闯进我们家的陌生人罢了
Just a strange man who broke into our house.
我们必须自卫
We had to defend ourselves.
保卫我们英国人的家园以及一切
Englishman's home and all that.
说得对 布莱恩
That's right, Brian.
这是爸爸的家
It's Daddy's home.
我们得做对他最有利的事
We had to do what was best by him.
正是这样
Absolutely.
他的皮肤真的好美
He had such beautiful skin.
以下参考袁可嘉先生译文
*难道就该把老朋友遗忘*
* Should old acquaintance be forgot *
*不把他再挂在心上*
* And never brought to mind? *
*难道就该把老朋友遗忘*
* Should old acquaintance be forgot *
*还有那旧日的时光*
* For the sake of auld lang syne *
*为了那旧日的时光 老朋友*
* For auld lang syne, My dear *
*为了那旧日的时光*
* For auld lang syne *
*让我们干一杯友谊之酒*
* We'll take a cup o' kindness yet *
*为了那旧日的时光*
* For auld lang syne. *
*为了那旧日的时光 老朋友*
* For auld lang syne, my dear *
*为了那旧日的时光*
* For auld lang syne *
*让我们干一杯友谊之酒*
* We'll take a cup o' kindness yet *
*为了那*
* For the sake *
*旧日的时光*
* Of auld lang syne. *
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表