剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
"他在吗"
"Is he here?"
我不知道啊 拿着望远镜的人是你
I dunno, you're the one with the binoculars.
不 我是在重复她的话
No, that's what she's saying.
"两杯馥芮白 还要个什么歌♥颂"
Um, "Two flat whites and a piano something."
是巧克力可颂 她很爱吃
Pain au chocolat, she loves those.
对 可能就是那个
Right, yeah, that's probably it.
那两个穿西装的人走了
Uh, the men in suits are leaving.
有另一个男人进屋了
There's another man coming in.
1米85左右 高瘦
Six-foot one, slim,
橄榄色的皮肤
olive skin,
一头浓密的秀发
lovely thick hair.
他可真帅
Wow, he's gorgeous.
-他就是... -对
- Is that...? - Yeah.
是他
Yes, it is.
迪米特里·诺瓦克
Dimitri Novak.
律师 政♥治♥鼓动者 人♥权♥活动家
Lawyer, political agitator, human rights activist,
什么都要掺合一脚的空想家
all-round do-gooder.
我应该看过报道他的文章
Yeah, I think I've read about him.
他很性感
He's hot.
我老婆觉得他放的屁都是香的
Well, my wife thinks the sun shines out of his arse,
所以 可能是吧
so, yeah, he probably is.
我不是开玩笑 费利克斯 你妻子很有眼光
I'm not being funny, Felix, your wife has very good taste.
你是指他还是...
You talking about him or...
我
..Me?
都是
Both.
虽然你们在外貌上非常不同
Though you are physically very different.
等等 她朝窗边走来了
Ooh, hang on, she's coming towards the window.
"要我拉上窗帘吗 迪米特里"
"Do you want me to close the blinds, Dimitri?"
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
"我想在黑暗里什么它"
"I want to something it in the dark."
什么
What?
不是"看看它"就是"吮吸它"
It's either look at it or maybe suck on it.
到底是什么 这两个词区别可大了
But which? That's pretty important!
我不确定 她把头转过去了
I'm not sure, she's turned her head.
他在脱外套
He's taking his jacket off.
他说没关系 拉不拉上都行
He says it's fine, he doesn't mind either way.
他当然没关系 那个勾人老婆的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, course he doesn't, the cheating bastard.
-让我看看 -等等
- Let me look. - Wait.
让我看看
Let me see.
谁啊
Who's that?
肯定是酒店经理 该死
That'll be the hotel manager. Shit!
他说了我不能带人进屋
He said I'm not allowed people in my room.
什么意思 凭什么不能带人进屋
What do you mean, you're not allowed people in your room?
这又不是学校旅行
You're not on a school trip.
他是指女人 妓♥女♥
He means women. Prostitutes.
真好啊
Hmm, charming.
躲到衣柜里去 拜托了 等我把他打发走
Just go in the wardrobe, please, while I get rid of him.
没门
No chance.
谁要去衣柜 我去洗手间等着
Wardrobe? I'll wait in the bathroom.
好 谢了 把门锁上
OK, thanks. Lock the door.
早餐菜单
Breakfast menu.
我之前发现你这里没有
I noticed earlier you didn't have one.
我帮你放在桌子上
I'll just go and pop this on the console for you.
我们提供全套英式早餐 价格是31.99镑
We offer a full English at 31.99,
如果在房♥间里用餐 要再加7镑托盘费
plus a 7 pound tray charge if you prefer in-room dining.
好 价格听起来很合理
Uh, yes, that sounds very reasonable.
其他都还好吧
Everything else in order?
不需要多几个...
You don't need any more...
衣架吗
..coat hangers?!
不用 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
很好
Excellent.
我还得看看你的卫生纸够不够
I just need to check your toilet roll situation.
我刚想说来着
Yeah, I was, um, gonna mention -
这门好像自己锁上了
it seems to have locked itself for some reason.
从里面锁的吗
From the inside?
对
Yeah.
没关系 我可以尿在烧水壶里
That's all right, I can always go in the kettle.
不必
No need.
我有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 专门应对这种紧急情况
I have the key of the skeleton for such emergencies.
你就自己进去了吗
Oh, you're just going to let yourself in, are you?
都还好吗
All good?
嗯 很好
Ja, splendid.
洗发水和沐浴液都很足量
Shampoo and body wash all at satisfactory levels.
那我就不打扰你工作了 休"湿"先生
So, I will let you get on with your work, Mr Huge.
对了 我们3点15分要进行全套的消防演习
Just so you know, we will be performing a full fire drill at 3:15.
到时候会需要所有客人
We will be asking all guests
移步到后面的停车场去
to make their way to the rear car park.
好的
That's fine.
到时候会清点所有客人
There will be a roll call of all guests,
每个人都会被点到
so everyone will be accounted for.
谢谢
Thank you.
《读者之妻》 你还挺怀旧啊
Readers' Wives! How analogue of you.
毛真多啊 很复古
Plenty of bush on display, very retro.
不是我的
It's not mine.
阴毛就像工装裤
Pubes are like cargo pants
只要坚持得够久 早晚会再流行起来
hang on to them long enough, they'll come back into fashion.
真不是我的 我在床垫边上找到的
Honestly, I-I found it pushed down the side of the mattress.
不用担心 我什么都不会说的
Don't worry, I won't say anything.
我的嘴很严
My lips are sealed.
穆勒先生看起来挺有个性
Mr Muller seems like quite a character.
你觉得他为什么这么怀疑你
Why's he so suspicious of you, do you think?
我看你挺正常的啊
You seem pretty normal-looking to me.
不知道 他可能比较紧张吧
Oh, I dunno, I think he's just uptight.
就感觉他可能宁愿管理一间
You get the impression he'd rather run a hotel
没有客人的酒店
without any guests in it.
对 就像一个
Yeah, like a bus driver
-不想载客的公交司机 -没错
- who hates having to pick up the passengers. - Yeah!
也可能只是监视别人能给他带来快♥感♥
Or maybe just gets his kicks out of spying on people.
-说到这个 -对
- Speaking of which... - Oh, yeah.
窗帘是拉上的还是拉开的
So are the blinds closed or open?
拉开的 谢天谢地
Open, thank goodness.
你会很高兴得知 她狼吞虎咽的
You'll be pleased to hear the only thing she's gobbling
只有那个巧克力可颂
is that pain au chocolat.
天 这感觉太糟糕了
God, this is awful.
就像不打麻药做开胸手术
It's like having open-heart surgery with no anaesthetic.
别这么神经脆弱
Oh, don't be so squeamish.
你这个显然没付出过真心的人 哪有资格说我
Says someone who's obviously never been in love.
迪米特里去洗手间了
Dimitri's going to the bathroom.
我能问问吗
Can I ask...
你结婚了吗 艾丽斯
..Are you married, Iris?
我 没有
Me? No.
就像人们说的 我与自己为伴
I'm self-partnered, as they say.
单得就像一张一美元 完全不打算找零[改变]Single as a dollar and not looking for change.
你对这种状态满意吗
And are you happy with that?
满意 我很好 完全能接受
Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Really cool with it.
一点都不想男人
Don't miss men at all.
一点都不
Not at all.
我很开心
I'm really happy.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
我可能最终会想找个男人
Well, I mean, I might like to meet someone eventually.
但现在 我不需要另一半
But, for now, I don't need another half
完整whole 荡♥妇♥ho和洞hole发音相近
因为我就是完整的
because I am a whole.
我是指完整 不是[荡♥妇♥]...
I mean with a W, not as in...
不是空"洞" 我懂
An empty abyss.
他回来了
He's back.
她现在背对着我
She's turned away from me now,
但他在问一项日程
but he's asking about a schedule.
"我们和安德鲁·马尔的人谈得怎么样了"
"Where are we with Andrew Marr's people?"
访谈节目主持人
"确定了吗"
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表