剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
詹姆斯 你好吗 我是乔
Hi, James. How are you? I'm Jo.
我们为你在那边准备了一个房♥间
We've set up a room for you down here,
请跟我来
if you'd like to follow me.
好的
Yeah, sure.
我需要跟服装组的人沟通一下
I just need to speak to someone from, um, Costume.
又一个人到了 叫詹姆斯
That's another one - James.
谢谢
Thanks.
演员休息室
快开始 先等等
景色不错
Nice view.
收到 你说什么
Copy that. Sorry?
景色不错
Uh, nice view!
那是当时那辆拖车吗
So, is that the actual caravan?
对 我暂时把他安置在演员休息室
Yeah. I'm just parking him in the greenroom for now.
你先坐 詹姆斯
You can pop yourself down there, James,
等轮到你 我们就立即来叫你
and we'll get to you as soon as we can.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink of anything?
能来杯茶就太好了
Oh, a cup of tea would be great.
好 你有可重复使用的杯子吗
OK. Do you have a reusable cup?
没有
No.
没随身带
No, not on me, no.
没事 看能不能帮你解决下
No worries. We'll see if we can sort that for you.
我们的拍摄进度有点落后了
We're running a bit behind,
但第12场只剩几个布景没拍了
but there's only a couple of set-ups left on 12
-然后我们就拍第42场 好吗 -嗯 第42场
- and then we'll be on to 42, OK? - Yeah. 42.
我的对白就是在第42场 对吧
Is that where I've got my dialogue?
实话说 我不知道 但我可以马上帮你问
No idea, to be honest, but I can find out for you straight away.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
我能不能和服装组说两句
And is it possible to have a quick word with Costume
因为我的手表...
because my watch is...?
"抱歉 长官 能和你说几句吗"
"Excuse me, sir. Can I have a word?"
"抱歉 长官 能和你说几句吗 出了点事"
"Excuse me, sir. Can I have a word? Something's come up."
打扰了 他们让我在这里等
Oh, sorry. Um, they said I was all right to wait in here.
我是摄制组的
I'm with the filming crew.
没关系 不打扰
It's fine. I'm not bothered.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
算是吧
Sort of.
住在拖车肯定很棒 就像一直在度假
It must be nice, like you're on holiday all the time.
我们不能去度假
We can't go on holiday.
我小时候 我们去过法利 但是...
Went to Filey when I were little, but...
记不起来了
...can't remember it.
嗯
Right.
我今天在庆祝生日
I'm celebrating a birthday today.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我在喝香槟
I'm having a glass of champagne.
真好
Ah, lovely.
-你想喝吗 -还是不了
- Do you want some? - Oh, no, I'd better not.
-要拍我的重头戏了 -你是演员吗
- I've got my big scene coming up. - Are you an actor?
对 我演鲍比[警♥察♥]Yeah. Yeah, I play Bobby.
剧本质量很高 编剧是杰夫·波普
It's a great script. It's by Jeff Pope.
我不知道你看没看过他的作品
I don't know if you've seen any of his stuff.
他最近给ITV写了些真心好看的剧
He's done some really good ITV dramas recently.
我喜欢迪士尼
I like Disney.
是吗
Ah. Yeah, well...
那些是经典
They're classics.
-你最喜欢哪部 -《小飞象》
- What's your favourite? - Dumbo 1.
嗯
Right.
所以你其实不是真正的警♥察♥
So, you're not a real policeman, then?
不 就是穿了警♥察♥的戏服
No. No, just costume.
我小时候倒是想过长大后当警探 但是...
I did want to be a detective when I was little, but...
这就是演戏的美妙之处了
Well, that's the beauty of acting -
每周都可以成为不同的人
you can be a different person every week.
我不想成为别人
I wouldn't want to be anyone different.
我做自己就很开心
I'm happy being me.
贝弗 你在这干什么
Bev! What are you doing here?
我不是让你今天待在房♥间里别出来吗
I told you, you've got to stay in your room today!
对不起 先生 她打扰到你了吗
I'm sorry, sir. Was she bothering you?
没有 哪里的事 毕竟这是你家
No, no, not at all. It's your house.
快 动一动
Come on! Shift yourself!
-回你自己房♥间去 -你滚
- Back in your hutch! - Get knotted!
我说什么她从来不听
She never listens to anything I say!
真心抱歉
I do apologise.
真的 你忙你的吧
Honestly, please, you go about your business.
没事的 她今天过生日嘛
I'm fine. It is her birthday, after all.
不是啊 是她跟你说的吗
No, it's not. Is that what she told you?
她真能撒谎
She's such a liar.
她只是为了引起别人的关注
She just does it for attention.
因为她是个独生子女
It's because she's an only child.
这不是真的香槟
It's not real champagne.
是热带果味葡萄适
It's Tropical Lucozade!
现在你想来点吗
Do you want some now?
不用 我的茶就快来了
No, I've got a tea coming.
-我还是去看看她到哪了吧 -别 你想喝茶的话
- I might see where she is, actually. - Oh, no. If you want a cuppa,
我去给你倒 你坐着
I'll get you one. Sit down!
你继续熟悉你的台词吧
You get back to learning your lines
我们不吵你了
and we'll leave you alone.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, love?
-詹姆斯 -很高兴认识你 詹姆斯
- James. - Nice to meet you, James.
我是乌娜 这是我女儿贝弗
I'm Oona, and this is my daughter, Bev.
你好 贝弗
Hi, Bev.
没有什么比你想专心做事的时候
Nothing worse than someone busying themselves around you
却有人在旁边忙来忙去更烦了 是吧
when you're trying to concentrate, is there?
你只想安安静静的
You just want peace and quiet.
你烦不烦人们总是问你问题
Do you get fed up with people always asking you questions
在你旁边喋喋不休
and wittering on at you?
反正我肯定会烦
I know I would.
干这行总是难免的
Comes with the job.
你那是个大角色[大家伙]吗 詹姆斯
Have you got a big part, James?
别笑了 你这下流婊
Shut up, you dirty bitch.
詹姆斯知道我的意思 是吧 詹姆斯
James knows what I mean, don't you, James?
嗯 不是个多大的角色 但对剧情很重要
Yeah. It's not a huge role, but it's important for the story.
我演鲍比
Um...I play Bobby.
-鲍比 -对 就是他汇报
- Bobby? - Yeah. He's the one that
有人在公园看到了小婴儿瑞安
reported that there was a sighting of baby Ryan in the park.
是东区公园 对吧
East Park, that was, wasn't it?
那事太可怕了
Terrible business.
不过对我来说是很棒的一场戏
It's a nice scene for me, though.
我跟阿德里安有对手戏 你懂的
I get to act with Adrian, so, you know,
能给我的作品集加分
good for the show reel.
我觉得他们又把那事翻出来不太好吧
I'm not sure they should be dredging it all up again.
都二十多年了
It was over 20 years ago.
这剧本不错
It's a good script.
编剧是杰夫·波普 写得非常细腻
It's Jeff Pope, so sensitively done, you know?
希望如此吧
I should hope so.
那家人太可怜了
That poor family.
失去一个孩子
Losing a child?
旁人根本无法想象
People have no idea.
-到我了吗 -还没
- Are you ready for me? - Not quite.
计划是先拍第15场 因为现场都布置好了
The plan is to do 15 first as they're all set up that way
第42场要推迟到今天最后了
and push 42 to the end of the day.
那我能先回拍摄基地吗 如果还要等一阵子
Could I maybe go back to base, then, if it's going to be a while?
不行 我们希望你在这里待命
No. We'd rather have you on standby
-万一天气变了可能会改计划 -只是...
- in case the weather changes. - Oh. It's just...
我觉得我在这儿可能有点碍事
...I feel like I'm a little bit in the way here.
-这些人打扰到你了吗 -不 没有的事
- Are these people bothering you? - No. No, not at all.
很好 那就好好在这待着
Perfect. Just sit tight here, then,
如果还需要什么就告诉我 好吗
and if you need anything else, just let me know, OK?
我能不能先找服装...
And could I get Costume...?
她只有我一半年纪 却对我发号♥施令
Half my age, and she's telling me what to do.
不过她挺棒的
She's great, though.
要不要我们回卧室待着
Do you want us to go and sit in the bedroom?
不用 没事 我只是需要好好看看台词
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表