剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
请勿打扰
口不对心
饥渴的新娘
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
您好 我叫埃里克·穆勒 我是这家酒店的经理
Hello, my name is Eric Muller. I'm the hotel manager.
一切应该都还好吧
I trust everything is in order?
很好 谢谢
Yes, fine, thanks.
我就是想找洗手间的灯开关
I was just trying to find the light switch for the bathroom.
这个就是 先生
Ah, it's just this one here, sir.
我以为我按过这个了
Oh, right, I thought I'd tried that one.
隔壁房♥间那位先生说 他听到了痛苦的叫声
The gentleman next door said he could hear sounds of distress.
那可能是电视里的声音
Oh, that was, uh, probably the television.
需要我派客户关系团队来
Would you like for me to send one of the guest relation team
帮您详细介绍一下房♥间吗
to explain the room to you?
不用了 我应该都能搞明白
No, I'm sure I can work it all out.
毕竟我成功找到了"请勿打扰"的牌子
I did manage to find the do not disturb sign, after all.
但我需要检查下您房♥间里
I do need to check the sell-by date
和情焦糖饼干的保质期 可以吗
on your Lotus Caramelised Biscuits, if I may.
我们正在更换批次 我想要...
We are between boxes at the moment, and I do like to keep...
饥渴的新娘
"胸"中有数
..Abreast of the situation.
来瞧瞧
So, let us see here.
好 跟我希望的一样 还有好几个月才过期
Good, as I had hoped, good couple of months yet.
现在你安心了吧
Well, if that's put your mind at rest...
在桌子旁边的旅馆读物里
We do have guest response cards with the hotel literature
有客人意见收集卡
by the console -
有任何意见 无论正面负面 我们都乐意接受
any comments, good or bad, will be gratefully received.
好 谢谢
OK, thank you.
最近我们遇到些问题 有一些男性客人
We have had issues recently with the gentlemen,
有时是女性 想按"日"价订房♥
sometimes ladies, wishing to book the room on a day rate,
您明白我的意思吧
if you take my meaning.
我们非常想杜绝这种事
This is something we are very keen to stamp out.
我们一定能互相理解 先生您叫...
I'm sure we understand each other, Mr...
休斯 是的 我明白
Hughes. Yes, I get it.
看到异常情况 我就告诉你
Uh, if I see anything untoward, I'll let you know.
那就太好了
It would be most agreeable.
我就不打扰您享用酒水了
So, I will let you enjoy a beverage.
也许我可以帮您订一张今晚保罗餐厅的桌子
Maybe I could reserve a table for you at Paulo's tonight -
您需要吗
would you like that?
不了 我有好多工作要做
Uh, no, I've got a lot of work to do.
也无妨
Hmm, this is of no consequence.
祝您住店愉快
I do hope that you have a relaxing stay.
-你好 你肯定是艾丽斯 -是的
- Hello. You must be Iris. - Yeah.
快请进
Come in, come in.
你...
You, uh...
-来的路上还顺利吧 -嗯
- You found us all right, then? - I did.
这地方真是实用啊
Ooh, very functional, innit?
我坐在哪里比较合适
Where do you want me?
随便 你愿意坐哪里都行
Oh, um, anywhere. Just make yourself comfortable.
手活20 口♥活♥50
So it's, uh, 20 for a hand job, 50 for oral
要是你想躺在透明玻璃咖啡桌下
and 500 if you wanna lie under a glass coffee table
看我在桌上拉屎 500
whilst I take a dump on it.
不 不是...
Oh. No, that's not...
抱歉 一定是有什么误会
I-I-I'm sorry, I think there's been some confusion.
我逗你玩的 能缓解一下尴尬气氛
I'm just kidding with ya. Helps to break the ice.
我知道我来干什么
I know why I'm here.
你喝茶吗
Um, can I make you a cup of tea?
不了 谢谢 你知道有半数的旅馆水壶
No, thank you. You know that half of hotel kettles
都煮过内♥裤♥吗
been used for boil-washing underwear?
-不是吧 -真的
- No, really? - Oh, yeah.
-另一半的水壶接过尿 -天啊
- And the other half's been used for peeing in. - Jesus.
怪不得里面看起来有点绿
Thought the element looked a bit green.
是啊
Well...
但我可以招待你吃块焦糖饼干
I can offer you a Lotus biscuit.
没过保质期
They are in date.
不了 谢谢 我们开始吧
Oh, no, thank you. Let's get on with it, shall we?
你是按小时付我钱的
You are paying by the hour.
你知道的 我叫费利克斯
So, uh, I'm Felix, as you know.
我是数据录入经理 很无聊的工作
I'm a data entry manager by profession. Boring.
我跟布兰达在一起六年了
I've been with Brenda for about six years now
我们有个儿子 迪伦 他三岁
and we have a little boy together, Dylan, he's three.
大概18个月之前
About 18 months ago,
布兰想重回职场
Bren wanted to get back into the workplace.
她妈妈可以照顾迪伦
Uh, her mum could look after Dylan.
她就从一家公♥关♥公♥司♥开始做起
So she started at a PR firm,
很快就被猎头挖走了 现在...
where she was quickly head-hunted, and now...
你觉得她出轨了
You think she's having an affair.
我本来打算铺垫一下再说的 但没错
I was building to that, but, uh, yes.
做她这行需要经常出差
She travels a lot with her job,
而且都是高度机密
and it's all highly confidential,
所以她不能在家提及工作 而且...
so she can't really talk about it at home and...
她越来越遮遮掩掩
..She's been increasingly secretive.
那不代表她对你不忠
Well, doesn't mean she's cheating on you.
她可能只是在认真工作
She might just take her job seriously.
有些女人的确是会认真工作的
Some women do that, you know.
当然了
Oh, of course.
我可能是想错了 但愿如此 但是
And I-I may be wrong, I hope I am, but, uh...
我不确定就无法安心
..I just can't rest until I know.
她要在马路对面见客户 对吗
And she's meeting this client over the road?
对 他订了一间套房♥
Yeah, yeah. He...he's booked a suite.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我能看到她的在线日程表
I can access her online calendar.
好了
Now...
公♥司♥应该跟你说过了
..I'm sure the office explained to you,
但我们无法保证百分百准确
but we can't guarantee 100% accuracy.
显然要看他们所在的位置
Depends where they position themselves, obviously.
大约三分之一的唇语是通过嘴读出来的
About a third of lip shapes are visible on the mouth.
其他的通过颈部
Others are inferred by movements of the neck,
下颌 甚至眼睛的动作来推断
jaw, chin, even the eyes.
然后还要考虑语境
Then there's the context to be taken into consideration,
所以你需要唇语专家
which is why you need an expert lip reader.
-他们极力推荐你 -很高兴听到这么说
- You come highly recommended. - Hmm, glad to hear it.
当然 她可能用嘴唇做其他的事
Of course, she may be doing other things with her lips
你不想听我形容的事
which you don't want me to describe to you,
但我会全部写进报告里
but it'll all be in the report.
我明白
I understand.
没问题的
And that's fine.
不用为了照顾我面子而有所保留
Please, don't hold back for my sake.
我不会的
Oh, I won't.
好 来看看能做什么
Right, let's see what we can do.
你最好做笔记 费利克斯
You might wanna make notes, Felix.
我一开工 速度就会很快
Once I get going, it can be quite quick.
好的 好主意
OK, yeah, good idea.
目前能见度很好
Visibility's good for now.
得注意一下玻璃上的反光
Have to keep an eye on that reflection on the glass.
我们一般是看监控录像或者视频解读唇语
Typically, we work from CCTV or video
因为这样能够放大解读对象的画面
so we can zoom in on the subjects.
实时解读总是要困难一些
Live reading's always trickier.
你一般解读哪些场合的唇语
So, uh, what kind of stuff do you normally do?
审判
Trial work.
鉴证
Forensic speech reading.
有时小报也会联♥系♥我
Sometimes the tabloids get in touch
要是他们想辨认出报道对象的对话内容
if they wanna make out an exchange for a story.
-肯定很有趣吧 -是的
- Must be interesting. - It is.
等等 有动静了
Oh, hang on, and there's movement.
有两个穿深色西装的男人
We've got two men in dark suits
身后跟着一个女人 可能是你妻子
followed by a woman who could be your wife.
她穿着类似蓝绿色的上衣 是吗
She's wearing a sort of teal-green top, is that right?
对 我今早看到她穿着那件
Yeah, yeah, I saw she had that on this morning.
其实还是我给她买♥♥的呢
Yeah, I bought it for her, actually,
几年前她生日的时候
couple of birthdays ago.
桃乐茜·伯金斯牌的
Dorothy Perkins.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表