剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
对 你的制♥服♥ 小胡子
I do, yes. The uniform, the moustache.
-我一直梦想能有个你这样的爹地 -是吗
- Always dreamed of having a daddy like you. - You have?
我裤裆里有些东西 有了它们
Look, I've got something down here that means that you and I,
-你我就可以一起远走高飞 -他肯定是指炸♥药♥
- we could run off together. - Ah, he must mean the explosives.
马里奥 我会用你的"炸♥弹♥" 但得等合适的时机
Mario, I will a-use your bomb, but only when the time is right.
等潘塔隆先生来了 我们就行动[口♥交♥]When Senor Pantalone gets here, then we will blow.
-你是说三人行吗 -对 对
- You mean a three-way? - Si, si.
"通道"会有点窄[紧] 但我们应该能挤进去
The passage will be tight, but I think we can manage it.
老天啊 我现在硬得不行了
Good God, I'm so hard right now!
我们军队里可以多来点像他这样的男人
We could do with more a-men like a-him in the military.
老爸
Pops!
马里奥 谢天谢地
Oh, Mario. Deo gratias.
-你没受伤吧 -我没事 毫发未伤
- Are you unharmed? - I'm fine. Not a scratch on me.
-你们什么情况 -我们成功在警♥察♥开枪前
- What happened to you? - We managed to grab the diamonds
拿到钻石 逃了出来
before the shooting started and made a run for it.
阿洛怎么样了
How's Arlo?
不太好 老爸 你最好去看看他
Not good. Pops, you'd better have a look at him.
好 但我没带急救箱
All right. But I don't have all my kit with me
你也知道我看不得血...
and you know I'm not good with the sight of bloo...
这对当医生可不利啊
Bit of a drawback for a doctor.
抱歉
Sorry.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
肚子饿
Hungry.
你总是喊饿
You're always hungry.
脚怎么样了
How's your foot?
童谣《小猪去集市》
第一只小猪还在集市
Well, the first little piggy's still at the market,
但我觉得其他小猪都走了
but I think all the other little piggy's have pissed off.
我现在没法进水晶宫队[英超]试训了 是吧
I'm not going to get that trial for Crystal Palace now, am I?
米尔沃尔队[英冠]肯定会收你的
I'm sure Millwall would take you.
到底发生了什么
What happened?
我有点模糊了
It's a blur.
我当时正在转移保安的注意力
I was doing my distracting.
他拿着咖啡回来了
The guard comes back with his coffee,
突然之间 我一转身
and, suddenly, I turn around
就发现身后多了二十多个警♥察♥
and there's two dozen coppers behind me.
我可能是自己打伤了脚[自作自受]I think I shot myself in the foot.
肯定不是你的错
I'm sure it wasn't your fault.
不 我是说我真的打中了自己的脚
No, I mean, I literally shot myself in the foot.
我没意识到枪保险已经解除了
I didn't realise the safety was off.
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such an idiot!
-我好害怕 小科 -你会活下来的
- I'm scared, Collie! - You'll live.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我一下翻了两页剧本
Because I turned over two pages of the script at once.
谢谢 我没事了
Ah, thank you. I'm fine now.
马里奥 宝石都在这箱子里
Mario, the gems are in here,
但钥匙在那女仆的腰包里
but the servant girl has the key in her bumbag.
你得尽快把钥匙弄出来
You'll need to extricate it from her post-haste
我们才能掉包假钻石
to facilitate the substitution.
我该怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
跟她调调情 用你的阳刚魅力征服她
Well, flirt with her a little. Vanquish her with your virility.
然后看能不能把你手指插♥进♥她的"私密小包"里
Then see if you can force your fingers into her fanny pack.
快去 我们需要这笔钱 马里奥
Quickly! We need this money, Mario.
时不我待
Tempus fugit!
"饼"人怎么样了
How is the pat-it-ient?
-什么 -小阿洛基诺 他伤得不轻
- Sorry? - Young Arlokino, he has a very bad injury.
我还没给他做检查
Oh, er, I haven't examined him yet.
说实话 队长 我有点晕血
To be honest, Captain, I'm a little haemophobic.
别担心 他又不是血腥玛丽女王
Oh, do not worry. I do not think he is a Queen Mary.
我在做三明治 你要来一个吗
Erm, I'm making a sandwich, would you like a-one?
糟啦
Oh, dear.
没事的 没事
It's OK, it's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
你看到老爷和霍滕茜娅了吗
Did you see the Master and Hortensia?
没有 我当时在车里
No. I was inside the van.
-但我听到他的声音了 -他认为我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
- I heard him, though. - He thinks we were betrayed.
有人告密
Someone ratted us out.
-他知道是谁吗 -不知道
- Does he know who? - No.
他说霍滕茜娅最近一直怪怪的
He said Hortensia had been acting all weird recently.
偷偷摸摸的
Very secretive.
那是因为她不想嫁给斯卡穆什
That's because she doesn't want to marry Scaramouche.
她在计划私奔 跟...
She's planning on running away with...
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你有吸入器吗
Would you have an inhaler?
因为你美得让我无法呼吸...
Because you are just taking my breath...
有
Yeah.
我包里有一个
I've got one in here.
用完了放回去就行 我就不拉上拉链了
Just put it back when you're finished. I'll leave the zip open.
谢了
Thanks.
没事的
It's ok.
这么容易
That was easy.
宝贝 你在对我老爸做什么
Baby, what're you doing to my Pops?
我是想让他醒过来
I'm trying to make him come to.
你这方法也太奇怪了
You're going about it in a very funny way.
去把嗅盐找来 在他包里
Go find the smelling salts. They're in his bag.
发生什么了
What happened?
她走了 永远走了
She's gone - forever.
-你确定吗 -我能分清人死了还是活着
- Are you sure? - I know when one is dead, and when one lives!
《李尔王》
Lear.
没错
It's true.
斯卡穆什那个懦夫把我们扔在那里
That spineless shit Scaramouche left us right there
周围全他妈是警♥察♥
in the middle of the fucking feds!
我们就像待宰的羔羊
We were like sitting ducks.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我要把那个懦夫脸上的鼻子削下来
I'll slice the nose right off his craven face!
-他在哪儿 -他去给我老爸拿嗅盐了
- Where is he?! - He went to get some smelling salts for my Pops.
天 什么烂事
Jesus, what a shitshow.
科伦比娜 来
Columbina, come here.
我只信任你
You're the only one I trust.
你告诉我
You tell me.
这里谁是内鬼
Who's the snake here, eh?
谁
Who?
是谁给条子通风报信
Who tipped off the Old Bill?
我不知道
I dunno, er...
也许是...
Maybe it was, erm...
现在换我给你们讲解
You're with me now.
老大 你为什么那样做
Boss, what did you do that for?
她是卧底警♥察♥
She's an undercover copper.
她戴着窃听器
She's wearing a wire.
-你们不信可以搜她身 -你怎么知道的
- Check it out if you don't believe me. - How did you know?
霍滕茜娅在厕所看到她摆弄窃听器
Hortensia saw her fiddling with it in the bogs.
我早该知道天底下没有这么完美的手下
I should've known she was too good to be true.
不 不可能是小科 我不相信
No, not...not Collie. I...I don't believe it.
是真的 我估计五分钟之内
Yeah. By my estimates, we have less than five minutes
那帮雷子就会赶到这里
before the Filth get here.
那懦夫在哪儿
Where's that coward?
斯卡穆什 斯卡穆什
Scaramouche? Scaramouche!
*你会跳...*
* Will you do the... *
该死
Oh, shit!
看到你干的好事了吗 对你的未婚妻
See what you've done? To your own intended?
霍滕茜娅
Hortensia...
我的霍滕茜娅
Oh, my Hortensia!
我本想追求你 但现在我的爱意已化为悲伤
I wished to woo you, but now my woo has turned to woe.
我只求能代替你上天堂
I beg that I could a-take your place up in heaven!
这我可以安排
That can be arranged.
宝贝 你为什么这样说
Baby, why are you talking like this?
我以为你对我情有独钟
I thought you had eyes only for me.
对你 你说什么胡话
For you? What you on about?
他写了封信给我 次要情节
He wrote me a letter. The subplot.
阿洛基诺交给我的
Arlokino gave it to me.
这是我女儿的字迹[手]This is my daughter's hand.
不 那是封信 这才是你女儿的手
No, that is a letter. This is your daughter's hand!
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表