剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
全部是五星好评
Five-star reviews across the board.
《卫报》说 "这让麦圭尔的事业开启了第二春"
The Guardian says, "This has rejuvenated McGuire's career."
《综艺》说 "我们终于得到应该得到的结局了 "
Variety say, "Finally, we get the ending we deserved."
-堪称大获全胜 亲爱的 -那就好
- It's a triumph, darling. - Good!
我昨晚跟米奇聊了一下
Now, I spoke to Mitch last night,
他不想再续订一季
and he doesn't want to give you another series.
-当真吗 -是的
- Really? - No.
他想一次性续订两季
He wants to give you two more series!
那样的话至少可以播9季了
That takes us on to season nine.
希望你还有很多创意
I hope you've got plenty of ideas.
我相信我肯定能想出一些的
Oh, I'm sure I'll be able to think of something.
那就好
Jolly good.
如果你想要一些帮助
And If you want any help,
世上有大把的年轻编剧
there's plenty of young writers out there
只要能跟你合作 哪怕薪水极低也可以
who'd be happy being paid peanuts just to work with you.
为什么要付钱给他们
Well, why pay them at all?
我可以先窃取他们的创意
I can always steal their ideas
再把他们丢进泰晤士河里
and then dump them in the Thames.
你可真会说笑
You are funny!
我就不打扰你享受美好的早晨了
Well, I'll let you get on and enjoy your morning.
最后还有一件事
Oh, and one last thing.
你有没有一句简短的话 让我发新闻稿时用
Did you have a short quote to give me for the press release?
一句就可以了
One line will do.
就说 "我这么做[杀人]..."
Just say, "I did it...
"都是为了剧粉"
"I did it for the fans."
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表