剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
But I don't need to tell you, cos you've probably done loads.
-零零散散 拍了一些 -零零散散
- Bits and bobs. - Bits and bobs.
他是你的忠实影迷
Hey, he's a massive fan of yours.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 他为你着迷
Yeah. He's obsessed with you.
他说他很爱你呢
He said he loves you.
不 我是指很爱《空王冠》
No, I was talking about The Hollow Crown.
我觉得你在里面演得非常好
I thought you were brilliant in that.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
当然 我也很爱你在《重任在肩》的角色
And of course, I love you in Line Of Duty as well.
又是警♥察♥
Another policeman.
-什么 -在这部剧里
- Sorry? - In this.
您又扮演警♥察♥
Playing another policeman.
是 不过这次我的演法和演泰德完全不一样
Yes, but I'm playing him totally differently to Ted.
完全不一样 截然不同
I mean, totally differently. They're like chalk and cheese.
两种演法毫无相似之处
I mean, it's not the same performance at all!
没错 当然
Yeah. Course.
我能看出来
I can see that.
说错话了 是不是
Put your foot in it there, didn't you?
乔
Um...Jo?
我要和他们待在这里吗
Am I staying here with the guys?
抱歉 先生 我得请你
Yeah. Sorry, sir. I'm going to have to ask you
暂时回避下
to vacate the space for the time being.
-什么 -这里今天是指定的演员休息室
- You what?! - This area's a designated greenroom for the day.
什么演员休息室 这他妈是我家的客厅
Greenroom?! It's my bloody lounge!
我们付钱了 所以...
You were paid, so...
这根本是种族隔离
It's apartheid, this.
-他很有个性 -怎么会像黑斯廷斯啊
- He's a character. - I mean, Hastings?!
他把头发梳向左边好吗
He parts his hair to the left!
而贾尔斯是大背头
Whereas Giles is much more swept back.
两个角色差别很大
I mean, it's very different.
詹姆斯 请跟我来 我们另找了房♥间给你
James, if you'd like to follow me, we've found another room for you.
乔 其实詹姆斯可以留在这里
Oh, actually, Jo, I'm fine with James being here.
因为我收到指示 任何情况下都不能...
Oh, because I was told under no circumstances...
不不 亲爱的 没关系
No, no, no, darling, no. It's absolutely fine.
正好给我们机会排练
It'll give us a chance to run the scene.
我很想喝杯茶
I could murder a cup of tea.
用你的蓝杯子 对吗
In your blue cup, yes?
-如果你不介意的话 亲爱的 -当然不
- If you wouldn't mind, babe. - Course not.
你要是能找到服装组...
And if you could get Wardrobe...
乔很棒 是不是 体贴周到
She's great, Jo, isn't she? So attentive.
好了 来看看我们那场戏 第42场
Yeah. Right, so let's look at the scene. Scene 42.
有点粗制滥造 对不对 好了
It's a bit of a quickie, isn't it? All right.
那个警♥察♥走近 你接下去吧
So, the Bobby approaches. Off you go.
"抱歉 长官 能和你说几句吗
"Excuse me, sir. Can I have a word?"
出了点事 我觉得可能很重要"
"Something's come up and I think it might be important."
嗯 有点拗口 不是吗
Yeah. It's a bit of a mouthful, that, isn't it?
不如你直接出场 说"抱歉 长官"
I mean, why don't you just come in and say, "Excuse me, sir"?
我说 "怎么了"
I'll say, "Yeah."
然后你再从下一句台词开始 好吗
And then you come out with the next line, yeah?
好的
Ok.
好 从头开始 那个警♥察♥走近
Right. OK. So from the top. The Bobby approaches.
怎么了 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah.
"有人在东区公园看到一个
"We've had a potential sighting of a child
符合瑞安描述的男孩
"matching Ryan's description in East Park.
他被一个穿着红色运动服的男人抱着
"He was carried by a man in a red tracksuit
身上包着婴儿毯
"and was wrapped in a shawl.
我认为那可能就是他妈妈
"I'm thinking that that could be the dinosaur shawl
跟我们说的恐龙婴儿毯"
"that the mother told us about."
是他奶奶给他织的那条吗
Is that the one the grandmother knitted for him?
是的
Yes.
我想我们找到他了 头儿
I think we've got him, guv.
我相信这下是真的找到这混♥蛋♥了
I really think we've got the bastard.
最后一句台词情感很充沛 对吧
There's real emotion in that last line, isn't there?
是的 但我觉得应该要这样
Yeah, but I think there should be.
杰夫很聪明
He's very clever, Jeff.
我一直在想 婴儿毯这几句台词
You know, I've been thinking... ..about the shawl and all...
都是十分重要的
Which is really important.
是的 当然
Yeah. No. Absolutely.
但你想 到时镜头是在拍我
But look, they're going to be on me for that.
我一直留神听
You know, listening,
不断消化这些内容 所以
taking it all in, so...
如果我
..would it, in fact,
从你手中抢过记录本直接念出来
be stronger if I snatched the pad from you and read it out
就好像我下意识做出反应 会不会更有力
like I'm reacting at the speed of thought?
你怎么想
What do you think?
可以 我们可以试一试
Yeah. We could try it.
你想试试吗
Do you want to?
那好 我们来试一次
All right, then. Let's have a go.
怎么了
Yeah?
有人在东区公园看到一个
Potential sighting of a child
符合瑞安描述的男孩
matching Ryan's description in the East Park area,
他被一个穿着红色运动服的男人抱着
carried by a man in a red tracksuit,
身上可能包着恐龙婴儿毯
possibly wrapped in a dinosaur shawl!
是他奶奶给他织的那条吗
Is that the one that the grandmother knitted for him?
-是的 -是的 我想我们找到他了
- Yes. - Yes! I think we've got him.
我相信这下是真的找到这混♥蛋♥了
I really think we've got the bastard.
我觉得这样很有效果
I think that works.
-感觉很棒 不是吗 -是的
- I mean, it felt good, didn't it? - Yeah.
不过把最后一句台词调换了 变成你说
Did swap the last line round so that you said it.
对哦 确实调换了
Yeah, we did, didn't we?
我并不介意
I didn't mind that.
听着 我得打电♥话♥给杰夫
Listen, I've got to call Jeff.
好吧
Yeah.
你...
You...
你会表现很好的
You're going to be so good in this.
真的 我都得拿出更好的...
You know? Really. I'm going to have to up my...
是杰夫吗
Yeah, Jeff?
贾斯汀为第42场想出了一些
Yeah. Look, Justin has come up with some fantastic ideas
绝妙的主意
for scene 42.
好的
Oh, yeah. OK.
我要出去一下
Listen, I'm just going to nip outside
呼吸点新鲜空气 屋里太臭了
for a bit of fresh air because, you know, it stinks in here.
是的
Yes.
我出来没关系吧
Is it all right to come back in?
当然没事
Of course, yes.
你刚刚错过了阿德里安
You just missed Adrian.
我们刚才在排练
We worked on the scene together.
我觉得...
I think it's...
这场戏更棒了
..it's better now.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我们就是一下子回想起以前的事了
It's just bringing it all back, you know?
看到很多人聚集在公园里
Seeing people trooping through the park,
你这个警♥察♥坐在那儿
you sat there as a policeman.
你认识瑞安的妈妈吗
Did you know Ryan's mother?
我以前经常在流动肉铺看到她
I used to see her at the meat truck.
只有迎面碰见我们才会说两句
We only ever spoke if we banged faces.
不过她一向不会照顾那孩子
She never treated that baby right, though.
他总是在哭
Always crying.
想要大人抱着
Begging out to be held.
注定不会有好结局
It was never going to end well.
你不是说那时你不住在这吗
I thought you said you weren't living here at the time.
跟你说下最新情况
Right, so, quick update.
拍完15场和18场一个补拍镜头就到第42场
42's up next after 15 and a pick-up on 18.
-这些对我来说只是数字 乔 -很好 谢谢
- They're just numbers to me, Jo. - Perfect, thank you.
不过在那之前 告诉你一声
But before that, just to let you know,
我要到处通知所有人
I'm going round getting a minute's silence
为瑞安默哀一分钟
from everyone for Ryan.
是阿德里安要求的
It's something Adrian's requested.
他认为这非常重要
He thinks it's really important.
当然了
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表