剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Absolutely.
现在就要做吗
Are we doing that now?
是的 没问题吧
Yes. It's not a problem, is it?
当然没有
No, of course not.
据说今天是他的生忌
It would have been his birthday today, apparently.
生日快乐
-但今天不是... -开始
- But isn't it...? - And go!
稍等一下
Just one moment.
...一个穿着红色运动服的男人...
脱毛膏
她真是个假小子
She's such a tomboy!
乔
Jo?
好了 默哀完毕 说吧
OK. We're back on. Go ahead.
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you in private?
乔 听着 我好像发现了
Jo, listen. I think I've uncovered
-这家人的可怕秘密 -好吧
- something terrible about this family. - OK.
难以置信 我认为多年前
Unbelievably, I think that Oona and Stan
就是乌娜和斯坦抱走了小婴儿瑞安
are responsible for taking baby Ryan all those years ago.
-再说一遍 -我是说他们的女儿贝弗
- Say that again. - I'm saying that their daughter, Bev,
就是长大后的瑞安
is actually Ryan grown up!
他自己应该都没意识到
I don't think he even knows or realises.
我们必须立刻叫警♥察♥过来
We've got to get the police here now.
好的 收到
OK, copy that.
詹姆斯 第15场拍完了
So, James, that's 15 complete.
我们得过去 你和阿德里安要排练42场
We're going to go on and rehearse 42 with yourself and Adrian.
-你刚才说什么 -算了
- What were you just saying? - Never mind!
?小黑羊 咩咩咩?
? Baa, baa, black sheep ?
?你有羊毛吗?
? Have you any wool? ?
?有哦 有哦?
? Yes, sir, yes, sir ?
?整整三大袋?
? Three bags full ?
?一袋给主人?
? One for the master ?
?一袋给他妻子?
? One for the dame ?
?还有一袋?
? And one for the little boy ?
?给住在巷子另一头的小男孩?
? Who lives down the lane. ?
-贝弗 -什么事
- Bev? - Yeah?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
喝生日茶
Having a birthday tea.
你有没有你婴儿时期的
Have you got any photographs of yourself
照片
as a baby?
不多
Not many.
那时还没有照相机 只有电♥话♥
They didn't have cameras then. Just phones.
我这里有本相簿
I've got an album somewhere.
但我爸不喜欢我拿出来
But me dad don't like me getting it out.
我来倒茶[我来当妈妈]Shall I be Mother?
好啊 这是我最喜欢的游戏
Yeah. That's me favourite game.
瑞安
怎么回事
What's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会在这里
What the fuck are you doing in here?
我们只是在聊天
We're just talking.
聊天
Talking?!
聊什么
Talking about what?
他想看我婴儿时期的相簿 但我找不到
He wanted to see me baby album but I can't find it.
够了
All right. That's enough.
我要你立刻离开我女儿的房♥间
I want you out of my daughter's bedroom now!
你女儿
Your daughter?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
当然 你在说什么疯话
Yeah. What are you going on about?
爸爸 别伤害他
Dad, don't hurt him.
我不会伤害他
I'm not going to hurt him.
我就想知道这他妈是怎么回事
I just want to know what the fuck is going on here!
你知道《小飞象》的故事吗
You know the story of Dumbo?
知道 我看过无数遍呢
Yeah, I've seen it, like, a million times.
送子鹳给马戏团
The storks come out with bundles
所有动物送来包裹
for all the animals in the circus,
然后它们都有了小宝宝 除了象太太珍波
and then they all get babies except for Mrs Jumbo
-她十分伤心 -没错
- and then she's just really sad. - Yeah.
没那种福气一定很难受
Must be awful not being blessed that way.
有人可能会因此越界
Might tip someone over the edge to
做出与本身性格不符合的举动
do something quite out of character.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们正在说房♥间里的大象
We're just talking about the elephant in the room.
显然易见却被刻意回避的事实
谁 小飞象还是贝弗
What? Dumbo or Bev?
什么情况 你们是失去过一个孩子还是不育
What was it? You lost a child? Could never have children?
不管怎样 你们靠自己解决了问题对吧
Either way, you two took matters into your own hands, didn't you?
-他在说什么 -我也没听懂
- What's he talking about? - I've got no idea.
当然了 你们得搬走一阵子
Course, you would have to move away for a while,
去一个不会被窥探的僻静地方 等你们回来时
somewhere quiet, away from prying eyes, but when you return,
已经有了自己的孩子
you've got a child of your own.
为免引起怀疑 得把瑞安变成贝弗抚养
To avoid suspicion, Ryan has to be brought up as Bev.
-什么 -离群索居 一直把她当孩子对待
- What?! - Isolated, infantilised,
教她和洋娃娃过家家 还有坐着小便
taught to play with dolls and wee sitting down.
她从小就喜欢收集洋娃娃
She's always collected dolls.
我看到了脱毛膏
I've seen the hair removal cream.
我们家族的女孩子一向体毛重
The girls in our family have always been very downy.
关于搬去法利的事你说谎了
You were lying about moving to Filey.
那是因为斯坦既在工作又在领社保
That was because Stan was working and claiming social,
-如果你非要知道的话 -乌娜 别
- if you must know. - Oona, don't.
只是铺柏油马路而已 付现金
It was just tarmacking driveways, cash in hand.
并没有多少
It wasn't much.
那红色运动服呢 还有刚好同一天的生日
What about the red tracksuit? The matching birthdays?
我从没说过今天是我生日
I never said it were my birthday.
小婴儿瑞安失踪的时候贝弗已经十岁了
Bev was ten years old when baby Ryan went missing.
她只是看起来显年轻而已
She just looks young for her age
因为她有张大胖脸
because she's got a fat face.
我本人就站在这儿呢 能听见
I am stood here, you know!
行 这个怎么解释
All right, explain this...
瑞安的婴儿毯 不见了二十多年
...Ryan's shawl, not seen for over 20 years -
-怎么会在这里 -抱歉 太好了
- what's that doing here? - Excuse me. Oh, good!
被你找到了 我赶紧告诉他们
You found it. I'll just let them know.
能转告服装组我们找到婴儿毯了吗
Yeah, could you tell Costume we've found the shawl?
在演员休息室
It was in the greenroom.
一定是谢里登昨天落在这里了
Sheridan must have left it in here yesterday.
好 第42场要开拍了 请跟我来
Right, we're onto scene 42, if you'd like to follow me.
借过
Excuse me.
什么
What?!
-快点 詹姆斯 -为什么没人听我说话
- Come on, James. - Why won't anybody listen to me?
他们在掩瞒真♥相♥ 这案子被我侦破了
This whole thing is a cover-up. I've cracked the case!
我找到婴儿瑞安了
I've found baby Ryan!
抱歉 你这是在背台词吗
Sorry, are you going through your lines?
你想要证据是吗 看好了
You want proof? Look!
这应该不是男人胖出来的胸
I take it they're not moobs.
你好啊 在热身吗
Yeah. Oh, hello, mate. Doing a warm-up?
这年头已经没多少演员会这么做了
Not enough actors do that kind of thing these days, you know.
总之听我说 我和杰夫说过了
Anyway, look, I've had a word with Jeff.
他超爱你的那些点子
He loves all your ideas.
不过他还有一个想法
He did have one thought, though.
你记得那台词吧
You know that line,
关于婴儿毯的那一段 之后是什么来着
you know, after the bit about the shawl, what is it?
我就回答了"是的"
Er...I just say yes.
没错 你不用说话 点头就行了
Yeah. You don't need it, mate. Do it with a nod.
乔 让化妆师准备催泪棒
Jo, I want make-up standing by with a tear stick,
我想让接下来这场戏看起来非常真实
because I want the next bit to look really real.
-没问题 -好得很
- Sure. - Good.
怎么了
Yeah?
"有人在东区公园看到一个符合瑞安描述的男孩
"Potential sighting of a child matching Ryan's description
他被一个穿着红色运动服的男人抱着
"in the East Park area, carried by a man in a red tracksuit,
身上可能包着恐龙婴儿毯
"possibly wrapped in a dinosaur shawl."
是他奶奶给他织的那条吗"
Is that the one that the grandmother knitted for him?
我想我们找到他了
I think we've got him.
我相信这下是真的找到这混♥蛋♥了
I really think we've got the bastard.
这部精彩剧集的最终集将在...
And you can see the concluding episode of this exciting drama...
这个詹姆斯算不上是演员吧
That James isn't much of an actor, is he?
龙套说得好听点罢了
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表