剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
她本来打算和你这样的呆瓜私奔吗
She was going to elope with a blockhead like you?!
你说什么呢 我跟她根本不熟
What are you talking about? I barely knew her.
你们这对奸夫淫♥妇♥ 吃我一巴掌
You two a-timing floozy! Take a-that!
不是他
It wasn't him!
是我
It was me.
我和霍霍私通几个月了
Horsey and I have been having an affair for several months.
我们的爱疯狂灼人
It was an amour fou.
一切都从那次去意大利出公差开始
It started on that business trip we took to Italy.
热那亚吗[你认识她吗]Genoa?
从她还是个小女孩时就认识了
Yes, since she was a little girl.
我们一起飞回美国
We flew back together to the United States.
-芝加哥吗[她坐货舱吗] -不 她是乘客
- Chicago? - No, she was a passenger.
我们降落在机场时 我不记得是哪个机场...
And, when we landed at the airport, I can't remember which one...
阿♥拉♥斯加吗[要不我问问她]Alaska?
没意义了 她已经死了
There's no point now. She's dead.
我们本来打算从你们手上偷走钻石
We hatched this plan to steal the diamonds from you
然后一起私奔去加勒比海
and run away together to the Caribbean.
特立尼达和多巴哥吗
Trinidad and Tobago?
是的
Yes.
但如今看来一切都是徒然
But now it seems it was all for nought.
我们被抓个现行
We have been caught in flagrante delicto,
我的挚爱已离我而去
and my beloved is dead.
都是我的错 我温柔的爱人
Mea culpa, gentle one.
我们现在还是回到主要情节吧
Well, maybe we can get back to the A plot now
刚才稍微偏离了主线
we've had this little diversion.
你把箱子交出来
I need you to hand over that case.
不 潘塔隆
No, Pantalone.
-我不会给你的 -老爸
- I won't do it. - Pops...
我和我儿子只有这些钻石
These diamonds are all my son and I have.
它们能确保我们安全离开这里
They will ensure our safe passage out of here.
等价交换 诸如此类
Quid pro quo, et cetera.
我不会在这做掉你的 医生
I...I won't waste you here, Doc.
我不会在自家门前拉屎
I'll not shit on my own doorstep,
但你得把钻石交给我
but I need you to hand me the fucking ice!
没事的 给他吧
It's fine. Do it.
不要绝望 马里奥
Nil desperandum, Mario.
谈判我应付得来
I can handle the negotiation.
这不是谈判
This is not a negotiation.
住手
Stop.
你敢碰他我就用你的脑浆抹地
You lay a finger on him and I'll carpet the floor with your brains.
幸好我们不是用你的脑浆
It's a good thing we're not using your brains.
你脑浆那么少 连门垫都不够抹
There'd be barely enough for a fucking doormat.
斯卡穆什
Scaramouche!
-让你的小婊♥子♥乖乖听话好吗 -求求你
- Tame this little bitch of yours, will ya? - Please.
你的传家珠宝[睾丸]应该被潘塔隆先生握在手中
Your family jewels belong in Senor Pantalone's hands,
而非在你♥爸♥爸手中
not in your Papa's.
我们别打起来
Let us not come to blows.
队长 我的队长[船长]Oh, Captain, my Captain.
沃尔特·惠特曼《船长 我的船长》
我一直梦想着你用"大枪"指着我的脸
I've dreamed of having your weapon in my face,
但不是像这样
but not like this.
还有你 斯卡穆什
Et tu, Scaramouche.
那好吧
Very well.
你和我只能活一个
Aut neca aut necare.
我们决一死战
Do or die.
把箱子给我
Give me the case!
-给他[开枪] 老爸 -你确定吗
- Give it to him, Pops. - Are you sure?
确定 给他吧[开枪]Yes, let him have it!
阿洛 看来要道别了
Well, Arlo, this looks like arrivederci.
我想带你一起走的
I would take you with me,
但你也看到了 我太忙了
but, as you can see, got me hands full.
后面有艘小船
There's a boat out the back
如果你想到河上碰碰运气
if you want to take your chance on the river.
我和钻石买♥♥家约好了
I've got an appointment with my fence.
老大 你走之前能帮我个忙吗
Boss, can you do me a favour before you go?
什么事
What's that?
你能帮我做个三明治吗 我饿坏了
Can you make me a sandwich? I'm starved!
好啊 给你
Yeah, here y'are.
你自己弄吧
Help yourself.
再见
Ta-ta!
快起来 他走了
Come on. Get up, he's gone!
起来啊 小科
Come on! Collie!
起来 姑娘
Come on, girl!
你看过剧本的
You read the script.
这一切都不是真的 对吗
Well, none of this has been real, has it?
尘埃落定之后
After all that,
什么也没剩下
there's nothing left.
只有一罐辣酱
Just a hot and spicy whip
和一包透明薄荷糖
and a bag of clear mints.
我♥操♥了
Well, fuck my old boots!
看来我最终还是能养活[喂饱]自己
I am going to be able to feed myself after all.
你来吗 回声
Are you coming, Echo?
我还以为你不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask!
9号♥秘事第六季
第1集
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表