剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
他写得太棒了
It is brilliant.
同人文吗
Fanfiction?
不是的 比那精致多了
Well, no, it's more sophisticated than that.
他显然有点本事
He clearly knows his stuff.
比如 我们能看到是谁点燃了欧若拉圣火
For example, we actually get to see who lights the Flame of Aurora.
没人点燃欧若拉圣火
Nobody lights the Flame of Aurora.
火被洪水浇灭了
It's extinguished in the flood.
我知道 完全是败笔 总之加文版给修正了
I know, literally a damp squib. Anyway, Gavin's fixed that.
还有 我们终于能看到丹特和卡特的恋情
And we finally get a proper ending for the whole
有个圆♥满♥的结局了
Dante/Carter relationship.
什么恋情 他俩没有恋情
What relationship? They don't have a relationship!
这话可不公平 你从《万神殿》那集开始
Oh, that's not fair. You were baiting us in that direction
-就一直把我们往那个方向引 -我没有
- since the Pantheon episode. - No, I wasn't!
沙漠那场戏 他吮吸了他的胳膊
The scene in the desert where he's sucking his arm.
那是在帮他吸蛇毒
That was to get the snake venom out!
是七项试炼之一
It's one of the seven trials!
总之 他们最终在一起了
Well, anyway, they finally get together,
太让人满足了
and it's really satisfying.
他们两个都是直男
They're two heterosexual men.
而且卡特在第六季季终就死了
Besides which, Carter died in the series six finale.
对 那也是个错误
Yeah, and that was another mistake.
加文又把他写活了 你看看吧 拜托
Gavin's brought him back. Just read it, please.
我不能看
I can't read it.
我的经纪人不会允许的
My agent would never allow it.
说起来真凑巧
Well... it's funny you should say that,
她要来开会讨论这事 已经在路上了
cos she's actually on her way over to have a meeting about it.
跟你想的正相反 她听起来非常有兴趣
And, contrary to what you might think, she sounded really keen.
什么叫她已经在路上了
What do you mean, she's on her way over?!
请别生气
Please don't be mad,
但我在你洗澡时用了你的手♥机♥
but I used your phone when you were in the shower.
-什么 -我只是觉得值得打个电♥话♥
- What?! - Just thought it was worth putting in a call
听听她的意见
and sounding her out about it.
她很喜欢这想法 她还很高兴你总算松口了
She loves the idea, and she's delighted you've relented.
我没有松口 这纯属幻想 西蒙
I haven't relented! This is just a fantasy world, Simon.
-你该走了 -我不能走
- I think you should go! - Well, I...I can't go.
我说了我会在这里做会议记录
I said I'd stay here and take notes at the meeting.
不会有什么会议
There isn't going to be a meeting.
那我的播客怎么办
But what about my podcast?
我不会上你那傻♥逼♥播客的
I'm not going to do your stupid fucking podcast.
-你知道我每周会收到多少播客邀约吗 -不知道
- Do you know how many times a week I get asked to do podcasts? - No.
那我告诉你吧 非常多
Well, let me tell you, it's a lot!
对他们每个人说"不"
And it gives me great pleasure to say "No"
可让我爽死了
to every single one of them.
那打扰了
Oh, well, I'm sorry.
至少我还有你昨晚的视频
At least I've got some video footage of you from last night.
也许我可以把它放到播客上去
Maybe I could put that up instead.
上来吧
Come up.
刚那是威胁吗
Was that a threat?
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我把视频删掉了 记得吗
I deleted that footage, remember?
从手♥机♥里
From the phone.
云端上还有
It's still in the Cloud.
别那样看着我 斯潘塞
Don't look at me like that, Spencer.
我是站在你这边的 记得吗
I'm on your side, remember?
你好 我是洛蕾塔·兰姆
Hello. Loretta Lamb.
-你一定就是西蒙了 -没错 是的
- You must be Simon. - That's right, yes.
很高兴终于见到你了
Lovely to meet you at last.
我早就叫斯潘塞雇个私人助理了
I've been telling Spencer for ages to get himself a PA.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
真是惊喜
What a lovely surprise!
很遗憾你昨晚没获奖
Sorry about the awards last night.
你知道那些都毫无意义
It's all meaningless, as you know.
除非是我的客户获奖
Except when one of my clients wins,
若是那样的话 就绝对是正确的决定
in which case, it's absolutely the right decision.
你昨晚晚归了吗
Did you have a late night?
不 我直接就回家了
Er, no, no, I-I just came straight back home.
艾迪说他在你的夜店看到你了
Eddie said he saw you at your club.
显然我匆匆喝了一杯 但...
Well, I had a swift one, obviously, but...
他想头脑清楚地参加今天的会
He wanted to be fresh for today's meeting.
-很激动人心 不是吗 -是的
- It's exciting, isn't it? - Yes.
我得说 我很震惊
I have to say, I'm very shocked.
你为什么态度180度转变
Why the U-turn?
你说过你宁愿自宫然后坐到醋里
You said you'd rather cut your own dick off and sit in vinegar
也不愿回到《第9圈》
than go back to Ninth Circle.
你真的说过那种话吗
Did you really say that?
我12年都在创作这部剧
Well, I've been working on this show for 12 years.
所以我才很惊讶你想重启它
Which is why I'm so surprised you wanted to bring it back!
我本来以为你想尝试写
I thought you wanted to have a crack at something
更有吉米·麦戈文编剧风格的剧本
a bit more Jimmy McGovern-y.
关于渴求和"通用福利金"之类的
You know, all that yearning and Universal Credit.
来打动奖项评审
Something to dampen the gussets of the awards panels.
听起来不怎么有趣
Oh, sounds a bit grim.
我觉得还是
I think doing a proper ending
好好为《第9圈》写个结局更有吸引力
for Ninth Circle is much more appealing,
你说是不是 斯潘塞
wouldn't you say, Spence?
我当然不想匆忙做决定
Well, I certainly don't want to rush into anything.
我只想知道我都有哪些选择
I just want to know what my options are.
好消息是 我给AMC的米奇打了个电♥话♥
Well, the good news is, I put in a quick call to Mitch at AMC,
他很赞成这个想法
and he's thrilled with the idea.
剧粉们一定也会很激动
And the fans would be very excited, I'm sure.
我不会是为了剧粉而重启
I wouldn't be doing it for the fans.
我会是为我自己的原因重启
I'd be doing it for my own personal reasons.
就该那样
Which is exactly as it should be.
我能向他们透露任何细节吗
So, can I tell them any details?
有大纲了吗
Is there an outline?
我们在哪一阶段
What stage are we at?
我们有大纲了
We have an outline.
一些很刺♥激♥的情节发展
Some very exciting plot developments.
角色们都会做他们本就该做的事
Characters doing things they should've done in the first place.
我确认一下
Just so I've got this right,
这一版会替代有争议的第七季结局吗
would this be a replacement for the controversial series seven finale?
-不会 -会
- No. - Yes.
-这个 -会也不会
- Well... - Yes and no.
我还没想好
I haven't really thought it through yet.
你当然想好了 别那么谦虚
'Course you have! Don't be so modest.
给你举个例子 洛蕾塔
To give you an example, Loretta,
猜猜是谁点燃了欧若拉圣火
guess who lights the Flame of Aurora?
我不知道 亲爱的 我没看过
Oh, I've no idea, darling. I haven't seen it.
《龙与地下城》的东西让我提不起兴趣
All that Dungeons & Dragons stuff leaves me cold.
-那不是《龙与地下城》 -你知道我的意思
- It's not Dungeons & Dragons! - Well, you know what I mean.
总之 是卡尔库鲁斯
Well, anyway, it's Calculus.
-卡尔库鲁斯 -没错
- Calculus?! - Yeah.
卡尔库鲁斯是个婴儿
Calculus is a baby!
是 他爬向圣火然后用他的小手抓起了它
Yeah, he crawls towards it and takes it in his little fist.
全都出于巧合
The whole thing is inadvertent.
这整个想法都太他妈蠢了
The whole thing is fucking stupid.
不蠢 就应该是这样
It's not stupid. It's the way it should be.
之前的结局都是丹特的梦
The previous ending was all Dante's dream.
-就这样圆回来 -就像《朱门恩怨》一样
- That's how we're squaring it. - Oh! Like Dallas.
《朱门恩怨》整个第九季被宣布都是梦
我给你拿些饼干
I'll get you some biscuits.
我很高兴你改了主意 斯潘塞
Well, I'm so pleased you've changed your mind, Spencer.
之前我不想说
I didn't want to say anything at the time,
但基本上所有人都不喜欢原剧本
but the original script was hated by pretty much everyone.
所有人吗
Everyone?
演员们不喜欢 制♥作♥人们也不喜欢
The actors hated it, the execs hated it.
连承包餐饮的都不喜欢
Even the caterers hated it,
而他们中有一半都是文盲
and half of them can't even read.
从我自己经纪人口中听到 还真让人高兴
Well, that's nice to hear, coming from my own agent.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你知道我的工作就是为你遮风挡雨
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表