剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
《第9圈》背后的艺术
西蒙说
你好
Hello?
麦圭尔先生
Mr McGuire?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
我就是想说 那件事我看见了
Just wanted to say I saw what happened
不是你的错
and it wasn't your fault.
要是你想让我去警局
If you want me to go to the police,
我愿意录口供
I'd be happy to make a statement.
要不我就直接去警局吧
Maybe I should just do that.
你好
Hello?
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who is this?
我叫西蒙
My name is Simon.
我今晚看到你夜店外面的那起事故了
I saw the incident tonight outside of your club.
我录下了全程
Well, I filmed the whole thing.
快上来吧
You'd better come up.
-就让我拍张照吧 -看我口型
- Let me take a photo of you! - Read my lips...
我不明白你怎么这么...
I don't get why you're being so...
-我不管 -你快给我放手
- I don't care! - Get off right now!
你能看到 是他先碰你的
You can see, he's the one that touches you first,
你只不过是把他推开
and all you did was push him back.
没错 就是一起意外
Exactly. It was an accident.
毫无疑问
Oh, definitely.
他走近我 开始叫嚷
He just came up to me and started yelling.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
- Did you recognise him? - No.
之前从未见过这个人
Never seen him before in my life.
其实你在各种漫展上见过他十几次
You have actually met him a dozen times at various conventions.
他叫加文
His name's Gavin.
-他搞不好随身带了刀具什么的 -是啊
- Well, he could've had a knife, or anything. - Oh, yes.
所以你才要拽着他的脑袋往石子路上砸
And that's why you had to smash his head on the cobbles.
-我没有 -我知道
- I didn't do that! - I know.
就像你说的 是一起意外
Like you said, it was... an accident.
那是我们第三季得的国家电视奖吗
Is that the National Television Award that we won for season three?
"我们"
"We"?
是剧粉投票选出来的嘛
Well... voted for by the fans.
我能摸一摸吗
Can I touch it?
好重啊 是不是
They're heavy, aren't they?
想想用它把别人的脑袋砸开花
Smash someone's brains in with this!
听着 西蒙
Listen, Simon,
我觉得还是删掉这段视频比较好
I'm thinking it might be best to get rid of this.
最好别留底 你明白我的意思吗
Better not to have it on record. You see what I'm saying?
但视频能证明你是清白的
Oh, but it proves that you're innocent.
即便如此 我也应该删掉它
Even so... I think I should delete it.
不 我...
Oh, no, I...
好吧
Oh, well.
-你觉得他会起诉吗 -谁
- So, do you think he'll want to press charges? - Who?
这个叫加文的人
This Gavin chap.
应该不会 他死了
I shouldn't think so. He's dead.
什么
What?
你逃跑之后 我去看了看他
Yeah, I checked on him after you'd ran off,
他没呼吸了
and he wasn't breathing.
天啊
Oh, God!
别担心
Don't worry.
我都帮你解决了
I sorted it for you.
没人会知道你碰过他
No-one will ever know you even touched him.
但我得承认 他说得确实有点道理
I have to say, though, he did have a point.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他对第七季的评价
Well, what he was saying about season seven.
怎么又提这茬
Not this again.
有些人觉得那结局...
Well, some people did think the ending was...
我们一直有意安排一个低调的结局
We always knew the ending was going to be deliberately low-key.
-或者叫无聊结局 -不无聊
- Or boring. - It wasn't boring!
这叫渐弱
It was diminuendo.
《第9圈》始终是一部需要动脑的剧
Ninth Circle was always a very cerebral show.
由对白推动剧情
Very dialogue-led.
现在不是争这个的时候
Anyway, now's not the time to be debating this!
你说你"解决了"是什么意思
What did you mean when you said you've "Sorted it"?
-我把尸体移走了 -为什么
- I moved him. - Why?
这样他就不会在你夜店门外被人发现了
Well, so he wouldn't be found outside your club.
所有剧粉都知道你会去那里
All the fan community know that you go there,
尤其是各种颁奖礼结束之后
especially after award ceremonies.
对了 我很遗憾你没获奖
I'm sorry you didn't win, by the way,
但那也不算出人意料 是吧
but that was hardly a surprise, was it?
但我觉得他们不该嘘你
I don't think they should've booed you, though.
-你移走了尸体 -对
- You moved the body? - Yeah.
我把他拖到堤岸站附近 扔进了泰晤士河
I dragged him down to Embankment and threw him in the Thames.
现在他只是又一个
So, now he'll just be another drunk
半夜跌下桥的醉鬼而已
that fell off the bridge in the middle of the night.
你为什么要这么做 西蒙
Why would you do that, Simon?
你这是破坏犯罪现场
You've tampered with a crime scene!
你跑了
You ran off!
我都是为了你 麦圭尔先生
I did it for you, Mr McGuire.
没人看见我 我只是想帮忙
Nobody saw me. I was only trying to help.
你躲在暗处偷♥拍♥我 到底是为了什么
What were you doing skulking in the shadows videoing me, anyway?
我经营着一个播客
I have a podcast.
-毫不意外 -叫《9圈秘谈》[巧妙规避]- 'Course you fucking do. - It's called Circum Venting.
我本来是想堵你 问你几个问题
I was hoping to catch you and ask you a few questions maybe.
毕竟 有时候你几杯酒下肚后
I mean, sometimes, after you've had a few drinks,
还真会去跟剧粉聊天
you do actually talk to the fans.
显然 你今晚没那个心情
Obviously, you weren't in the mood tonight -
-可怜的加文足以证明了 -是他先袭击了我
- as poor Gavin can testify. - He was the one who attacked me!
看来你还有一些清洁工作要做
Well... I can see you've got a bit of clearing up to do.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should be on my way.
能把手♥机♥还我吗 谢谢
Can I have my phone back, please?
我给你钱打辆出租车吧
Let me give you some money for a black cab.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do.
-你要去哪 -桑德兰[英格兰东北部城市]- Where do you have to get to? - Sunderland.
不知道出租车肯不肯跑那么远
Not sure it'll take me that far.
我就去国王十字车站吧 找张长椅睡一晚
I'll make me way to King's Cross, and I'll sleep on a bench.
希望警♥察♥别来问我话
I hope the police don't question me.
我抗压能力不强
I'm not very good under pressure.
总之 很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you, anyway.
听着 西蒙
Listen, Simon.
综合考虑来看 你今晚还是先住在这里吧
All things considered, it might be best if you stay here tonight
明天一早再走
and leave first thing in the morning.
你可以睡客房♥
You can sleep in the guest room.
就是你放第二季萨克欧斯被砍头颅的那个房♥间吗
Is that where you keep the severed head of Thaxos from season two?
-是的 -天啊
- It is, yes. - Oh, my God.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
谢谢你 麦圭尔先生
Thank you, Mr McGuire.
剧粉们肯定会嫉妒死的
The fans are going to be so jealous.
早
Morning.
睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
不太好 你呢
Not really. How about you?
一样 我太兴奋了
No. I was too excited.
你差不多该走了
Well, maybe you should be making a move.
我给你泡了咖啡 黑咖啡两块糖 对吧
I made you a coffee, by the way. Black with two sugars, isn't it?
对 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我想找葡萄柚来着
I looked for a grapefruit,
我在《帝国》杂♥志♥里读到过 你早餐都要吃
cos I read in Empire that's part of your breakfast routine,
但我没找到
but I couldn't find any.
我只在写剧本的时候才吃葡萄柚
I only do that when I'm writing.
我知道
I know.
所以我才想找一个
That's why I wanted it.
昨天加文找你的时候
When you were approached by Gavin,
手里挥舞着这个笔记本
he was brandishing this notebook.
-你还记得吗 -不太记得了
- Do you remember? - Vaguely.
昨晚 我把它塞进了我的包里 然后就给忘了
Well, last night, I shoved it in my bag and I forgot all about it,
但后来我把它拿出来开始看
but I took it out and I started to read.
他为《第9圈》写了个完全不同的结局
He's written a whole alternative finale for Ninth Circle.
斯潘塞...
And Spencer...
我能叫你斯潘塞吗
Can I call you Spencer?
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表